These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

(Proposal) Ban lady spank from the forums Or a forum "block posts from" button

First post
Author
xplosiv
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-01-28 14:46:27 UTC
Seriously. The posts have become annoying as hell. The avatar pic makes me want to punch some one. And He/She is every where.
Would really really like them just made gone but alas i will settle for a way to make sure i never see posts from certain selected people again.
Maybe link it with your eve block list.

O and make it block the entire account so you can't see any alts they make post either. Please for my sanity.
mxzf
Shovel Bros
#2 - 2012-01-28 16:39:07 UTC
Um, you can block people just fine. Click that little yellow arrow under their name and click Hide Posts.

Also, this is a forum for ideas, not for ranting against individuals; your posts will be better received if you keep the discussion more professional.
Lady Starfire
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-01-28 17:55:43 UTC
LADY SPANKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DESTROY THE TWO ARMED MENACE!
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-01-28 20:36:10 UTC
do i need to say it?
Zleon Leigh
#5 - 2012-01-29 04:21:06 UTC
-1 learn to block

Incarna - Newest business example of mismanaged capital. CCP - Continuing to gank independent PI producers every day

PvP's latest  incentive program ** Unified Inventory **  'Cause you gotta kill something after trying to use it

Killer Gandry
Fenghuang Corporation
#6 - 2012-01-29 14:41:03 UTC
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
do i need to say it?

Nope, cause that is all you say. "Ban alts from posting"
You're as original as Blatant Forum Alt with his fixation of growing balls on people.
Lyrrashae
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-01-29 22:10:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Lyrrashae
Lady Starfire wrote:

What the Hell were you on when you made that avatar?

(And could you please share, as it's clearly good stuff!)

E: Just hit "Hide Posts," as stated by others, OP...You'd be amazed at how much better threads get without that petulant, perma-PMS'ing little piece of teen-trash shitting them up every second post.

Ni.

Captain Torgo
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-01-30 12:50:25 UTC
Not supported.

I find Lady Spank to be insightful and witty. The OP probably got burned by Spank pointing out the obvious.
Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-01-30 14:07:06 UTC
Yeah just block her. There are more than a few people on these forums I have blocked simply because they do nothing but troll and act high and mighty. It really cleans up the forums when you block them.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Kelvan Hemanseh
Hole Exploitation Inc.
#10 - 2012-01-30 15:24:05 UTC
Lady Spank = Xenuria

So it's really not a surprise why she is so annoying.
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-01-30 15:25:11 UTC
xplosiv wrote:
Seriously. The posts have become annoying as hell. The avatar pic makes me want to punch some one. And He/She is every where.
Would really really like them just made gone but alas i will settle for a way to make sure i never see posts from certain selected people again.
Maybe link it with your eve block list.

O and make it block the entire account so you can't see any alts they make post either. Please for my sanity.

Only after your permanently banned.

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Samillian
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#12 - 2012-01-30 15:28:15 UTC
Block her and have done with it if you have a problem just don't bother us with your inability to skip over her posts.

NBSI shall be the whole of the Law

Tallianna Avenkarde
Pyre of Gods
#13 - 2012-01-30 17:08:02 UTC
Lady spank for CSM 7!

And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell. Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#14 - 2012-01-31 11:19:54 UTC
Yea she is Ugh

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#15 - 2012-01-31 20:10:04 UTC
Just block me, what the hell is this crap?

Also, it's not permitted to make threads like this one. I don't know you and find this undue attention rather disturbing.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

enterprisePSI
#16 - 2012-01-31 20:11:00 UTC
my alliance will wardec the op.

The tears of the many, outweigh the tears of the few. Or the one. enterprise-psi©

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#17 - 2012-01-31 20:15:15 UTC
Lyrrashae wrote:
Lady Starfire wrote:

What the Hell were you on when you made that avatar?

(And could you please share, as it's clearly good stuff!)

E: Just hit "Hide Posts," as stated by others, OP...You'd be amazed at how much better threads get without that petulant, perma-PMS'ing little piece of teen-trash shitting them up every second post.

If I'm blocked as you say, then why do you still feel the need to talk smack about me. I have never done anything to you to deserve this attitude. Anyway, I know you have me blocked and therefore won't reply but I don't see why I should have to put up with this kind of negativity. It's not in keeping with the spirit of the game. Try to keep your aggression to the blowing up of spaceships.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

ISD Eshtir
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#18 - 2012-01-31 20:56:03 UTC
If you think someone is breaking the forums rules please use the yellow flag above the post to report the thread to us. You can also use the "hide posts" feature if you click on the little arrow under a forum patrons name.

This forum was not made for ban proposals. Thread locked.

ISD Eshtir

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons

Interstellar Services Department