These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

No, you cant have it.

Author
Bek Thyron
#1 - 2012-01-26 15:01:30 UTC
F'lix
AP Ventures Ltd.
#2 - 2012-01-26 18:40:10 UTC
I'm only posting here because I'm hungry and I want some of your god damned pie.

Shaytan Combine is Recruiting! All Pilots Welcome regardless of Skill level, Profession, or Bitterness level Visit http://goo.gl/Hstpv for details.

Nickdel Das
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-01-28 01:52:12 UTC
You bastard!!!Evil

That pie looks awesome and I cant have any. Why do you torture me like this?Cry
Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#4 - 2012-01-28 05:29:42 UTC
Wanna know what else you got with that apple pie? Diabetes.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-01-28 05:59:49 UTC
I prefer the lattice top to pies. Looks about 20% cooler

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Bek Thyron
#6 - 2012-01-28 06:36:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Bek Thyron
Alpheias wrote:

Screw yourself. I smoke so much, the nicotine kills all the new-invented sicknesses like diabetes. And coffee kills the rest of the germs/viruses (virii? idk).

I GET IT. You are just jealous because you didnt have a pie - or, maybe, your pie was a lie?Roll

Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:

Sorry, what is a lattice top? (nvm, googled it. Yeah, looks cool - but cannot be made in this very special case. Next time.)
This brown stuff is actually caramelized cinnamon-sugar. IMAGINE THE FLAVOUR OF BACKED CUSTARD, SWEET-SOUR BACKED APPLES AND CARAMELIZED SUGAR WITH A CINNAMONN-y TASTE.

Flavour p0rn ShockedOops
2bhammered
Cyberpunk 2077
#7 - 2012-01-28 09:22:01 UTC
Bek Thyron wrote:
Alpheias wrote:

Screw yourself. I smoke so much, the nicotine kills all the new-invented sicknesses like diabetes. And coffee kills the rest of the germs/viruses (virii? idk).

I GET IT. You are just jealous because you didnt have a pie - or, maybe, your pie was a lie?Roll

Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:

Sorry, what is a lattice top? (nvm, googled it. Yeah, looks cool - but cannot be made in this very special case. Next time.)
This brown stuff is actually caramelized cinnamon-sugar. IMAGINE THE FLAVOUR OF BACKED CUSTARD, SWEET-SOUR BACKED APPLES AND CARAMELIZED SUGAR WITH A CINNAMONN-y TASTE.

Flavour p0rn ShockedOops

My mommas pies are the bestAttention
Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Tactical Farmers
#8 - 2012-01-28 13:07:17 UTC
Bek Thyron wrote:
Alpheias wrote:

Lung cancer and diabetes? Mate, you got fun times ahead.

I prefer blueberries or raspberries and your ****** pie has no cinnamon!

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Grimpak
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-01-28 13:09:13 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
Bek Thyron wrote:
Alpheias wrote:

Lung cancer and diabetes? Mate, you got fun times ahead.

I prefer blueberries or raspberries and your ****** pie has no cinnamon!

blueberries.

yum.

[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right

stoicfaux
#10 - 2012-01-28 15:29:04 UTC
Hope you used organic apples. The "Dirty Dozen" list has conventionally grown apples at the top of the list for being the most contaminated with pesticides...

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

NeoShocker
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#11 - 2012-01-28 17:33:39 UTC
Ok, uhm, can I get your recipe OP?
Selinate
#12 - 2012-01-29 04:25:17 UTC
...looks more like a souffle or quiche to me... strange....