These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I am Krissada

First post
Author
Ashra Tesh
The Wenchs' Clench
#41 - 2012-01-27 05:44:58 UTC
Endeavour Starfleet wrote:
Krissada wrote:
Endeavour your conspiracy theories and your lack of understanding about this whole subject makes you a PITA - that's my honest opinion.
Many FC's understand the need for incursions to be changed, heck they have tried to push it themselves.
You don't understand and with your attitude you probably never will.

Played by nullsec lords? Oh for the love of god...

I have plenty of understanding of the subject. And the more I read this this is less to do about any incursion changes then it is about your ego.

Congrats! You've made it into the history books your ego won. Too bad if CCP nukes incursions from orbit the nonshiny folks will pay the price. Yet hey F them right?

Now go buy your alt and GTFO. You betrayed the entire incursion community.

Plenty of understanding about the subject, huh? How often do you FC any fleets? How many different ships have you used, how often do you run assault or headquarter sites? Do you fly both shield and armor? Ever done them in lowsec? No? I didn't think so.

By the way, did you read the part in the CSM notes where they discussed changing site completion mechanics so that shiny dps fleets won't always win? Or how varied spawns can allow for a wider variety of fleetcomps in incursions sites so that there is no 'optimal' fleet? If anything, what he's done as described above HELPS you more than hinder you, if you're one of these 'nonshiny' people. Congrats! Thanks for not bothering to read anything on the subject!

Yes, there is a lot of planned changes to incurions based on what info we have coming form CCP. No, the 'VG Sluts' definitely won't be happy about them. There is probably between 3000-5000 people in the "incursion community" and pretty much all of them exclusively do vanguards. Maybe 800 or so on a high estimate of those people ever do any of the assault or headquarter sites. Do you not see the problem in that? The most basic of these sites (Scouts being ignored as they are worthless) which were apparently intended to be 'gateway sites' for people to learn and grow into the larger sites, were never moved on from. People make the most money from these basic sites, why would they ever move up, aside from boredom?

Like a lot of other things CCP releases, Incursions have been incredibly broken from the get-go. Some drama was created and now as a result of the apparent "butthurt" CCP is now looking into it. Personally, I've never really seen any of these 'tears' that people claimed to get from messing with incursioners, as most of them are too rich to care if their isk flow stops or if one of their many ships dies. And honestly the few who do cry? They're the kind of people who will cry about anything for any reason they think someone will listen to. The kind of people who petition CCP for every loss and get super angry about them. Those kinds of tears? Not worth collecting. It's like taking candy from a baby. Sure, it still tastes good but you can't honestly feel any sort of pride or brag about it without looking like a completely pathetic moron!

For all you people complaining about FW not getting a chance? They're looking at FW and general war mechanics for the summer expansion. Congrats! Wish granted, now get out of this thread and let ammzi have his moment! If you wanted something done sooner, maybe you should've done something to provoke massive public outcry as well to get their attention?
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#42 - 2012-01-27 05:45:19 UTC
Well Amzi you deserve scorn... you have lied repeatedly making excuses that you sold your alt to another while your compatriots upheld you 'good' name... now everyone that supported you looks like a fool. Enjoy your new company because now you are worse then them... lower then the lowest whale feces at the bollom of the lowest ocean.
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Aiwha
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#43 - 2012-01-27 05:52:37 UTC
Ashra Tesh wrote:

By the way, did you read the part in the CSM notes where they discussed changing site completion mechanics so that shiny dps fleets won't always win? Or how varied spawns can allow for a wider variety of fleetcomps in incursions sites so that there is no 'optimal' fleet? If anything, what he's done as described above HELPS you more than hinder you, if you're one of these 'nonshiny' people. Congrats! Thanks for not bothering to read anything on the subject!

What about... A spawn that would require a properly executed alpha fleet to take down...

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Crazy Jakk
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2012-01-27 05:56:25 UTC
I wouldn't think a character should be treated differently based on the actions of another character, just because they both happen to be operated by the same person. That's a bit like punishing someone for the actions of their split personality.

That said, we're talking about an in game community that blacklists people based on forum posts.

EnslaverOfMinmatar
You gonna get aped
#45 - 2012-01-27 06:14:31 UTC
Ai Mei wrote:
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Krissada, do you advocate the use of about 40 suicide jamming blackbirds that fail horribly?

let me see 40 suiciding black birds at about 3 million a piece. for ships.

another 2 million in modules. so about 200 million isk spent.

Ships killed as a result of it.

6 logis killed
2 bs
2 assault frigs.

in what way is this a fail horribly?

the logis alone make it all worth it with the hulls be at 125 mill isk a piece on average. PLUS! All the kill mails that came with it make for even better tears.

I can haz killmails?

Every EVE player must read this http://www.eveonline.com/background/potw/default.asp?cid=29-01-07

Frank Pannon
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2012-01-27 07:37:52 UTC
THIS is one of the reasons why I love this game. Metagaming at it's best. Well played Ammzi, well played. It shows that one man with an idea and the enthusiasm can actually make a difference that effects a whole gaming community. In my book that is quite an achievement.

Yes some people lost some pixel ships. But through your efforts and those who helped you I hope CCP will make the incursion experience a much better one, which benefits us all.

I always wondered where this flaming passion of Krissada against the current incursion system came from. And now I feel like reading the last page of a good book, where the murderer's motives, background, everything is revealed.

Cool story bro, and without sarcasm.
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#47 - 2012-01-27 08:16:21 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Well Amzi you deserve scorn... you have lied repeatedly making excuses that you sold your alt to another while your compatriots upheld you 'good' name... now everyone that supported you looks like a fool. Enjoy your new company because now you are worse then them... lower then the lowest whale ***** at the bollom of the lowest ocean.

Well, at least we know how to podkill you without you getting killrights on us. Also, you are mad, bro.

Hmmm

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#48 - 2012-01-27 09:09:07 UTC
I've support this interdiction, but one of the problems that came out about it was the elitism that runs the core group. Both the incredible bias against newer characters, and the blacklisting from the channels for any tiny little reason.

Reminds me of the 'Elite PvP' alliances that give eve a bad name :/

Incursions need to be fixed mechanically, but the community needs to do something to break up the hegemony that controls the fleets for all but a few. When you can be banned from something that is supposed to be for everyone one, based on disagreeing with a couple people on the forums, that is a major problem, and at least as large as the problem of the broken payouts themselves.

Its people like that who kept me from playing eve the way I wanted to til I managed to get into a CFC alliance, yet get mad at people who don't let them play their way.

So, is anything going to be done to fix the dictatorial rule that was established over them, or am I the only one who cares?

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#49 - 2012-01-27 09:17:18 UTC
Endevor Starfleet wrote:
Just a heads up. It is Endevor not Endevor.

a former incursion leader let himself get played by nullsec overlords.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Not only are you wrong, you incorrect also.

The Amazing Ammzi came to US, not the other way around, and virtually no one who helped lives in nullsec. KEEP POSTING!

Hmmm

Roxwar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#50 - 2012-01-27 10:22:24 UTC
Ammzi wrote:
stuff]

So you spend a year building up trust and respect from thousands of players, players who turn to you for advice ect, then when YOU get bored of incursions, you ruin it for the thousands who's respect you gained over the previous 12months just because YOU'd had enough?

If you've had enough of incursions and have that big an opinion on them, to the point of back stabbing thousands, why not donate the billions you've creamed from them over the last year? Really show CCP how upset you are at their current state eh by giving away all your hard earned iskies?

Somehow i doubt it, but i have to say even though i dont know you and have never run incursions ( although i did plan to work towards it ) you deserve to be outcast from anything to do with future incursions again, that prob wouldnt bother you though considering how you think of them now, now you've made your billions, but you've ruined it for hundreds of others who havnt grown tired of the mechanic, and many hundreds of future players.

Well done you, hope you feel proud of your new found FOTM status with the griefers. It'll pass, unfortunately, peoples memories will last a lot longer.

This could be compared to a spy bringing down an alliance from within, if you wanted to look at it that way, mass back stabbery lol

It's your game though, enjoy it!
Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#51 - 2012-01-27 10:30:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Tallian Saotome
Roxwar wrote:
Ammzi wrote:
stuff]

So you spend a year building up trust and respect from thousands of players, players who turn to you for advice ect, then when YOU get bored of incursions, you ruin it for the thousands who's respect you gained over the previous 12months just because YOU'd had enough?

If you've had enough of incursions and have that big an opinion on them, to the point of back stabbing thousands, why not donate the billions you've creamed from them over the last year? Really show CCP how upset you are at their current state eh by giving away all your hard earned iskies?

Somehow i doubt it, but i have to say even though i dont know you and have never run incursions ( although i did plan to work towards it ) you deserve to be outcast from anything to do with future incursions again, that prob wouldnt bother you though considering how you think of them now, now you've made your billions, but you've ruined it for hundreds of others who havnt grown tired of the mechanic, and many hundreds of future players.

Well done you, hope you feel proud of your new found FOTM status with the griefers. It'll pass, unfortunately, peoples memories will last a lot longer.

This could be compared to a spy bringing down an alliance from within, if you wanted to look at it that way, mass back stabbery lol

Can I point out that this is an individual who has demonstrated the ability to organize the whole thing from scratch... twice now?

I don't think not being allowed into the current incursion community will stop him if he wants to be part of one. He can just start another one to compete(and make sure to shut down incursions before his rivals get a chance to farm, if they want to play dirty with him) so it would be in everyone best interest just let him back in, and give him a chance to re-earn his position.

On the other hand, I've already expressed my opinion of the entire culture that has been created around incursions, so I hope a new community arises, without the exclusionary nature of the current one.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Roxwar
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#52 - 2012-01-27 11:11:22 UTC
To be honest i couldnt care less what happens either way from here on in, let him back in or dont.

I agree with your comment about the exlusive community thing they seem to have about them at the moment, opening them up to newer players such as me who'd like to try them out would be cool, but regards to him starting his own new incursion channel, that might work if thats the way it went, but then again he'd have the stigma of what he's done to people hanging over him to deal with.

Then again, most incursion people might not give two ***** about what he's done, in which case he's home free lol

Be interesting to see what happens from here on in though, from both the incursion people as a whole, and CCP regarding rebalancing.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#53 - 2012-01-27 11:16:57 UTC
It was always a visceral experience, lifting the heavy cast iron lid of the biscuit jar in my Grandmothers larder. Baked treats of varied vintages offering the gamut of flavour sensations from heavenly to soft.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Ifly Uwalk
Perkone
Caldari State
#54 - 2012-01-27 13:13:16 UTC
eveisreal
Zedrik Cayne
Standards and Practices
#55 - 2012-01-27 15:00:43 UTC
Now, because of popular demand Krissada/Ammzi emblazoned popcorn enjoyment paraphernalia!

Sleepers and Incursioners duking it out with the pair of them looking on. And on the reverse, the rag-tag fleet of the interdictionists undersized fleet taking out the Mom.

Available now from any IEEE agent for delivery anywhere in New Eden. Also please check out our ever expanding lines of popcorn and popcorn enjoyment paraphernalia. Including buckets, bags, flavor shakers, flavored popping oils, hot air and hot oil poppers, gourmet popping corn and for the most wealthy among you movie house popcorn machines!

Buy now!

(The IEEE is at war, and gets wife aggro a lot otherwise we would be fully endorsing this product and service with gunfire!)

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon

Hera Chawla
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#56 - 2012-01-27 15:16:01 UTC
Roxwar wrote:
Ammzi wrote:
stuff]

Sounds a lot like this
J Kunjeh
#57 - 2012-01-27 15:27:51 UTC
Rujin Bellagraff wrote:
Get back in line Ammzi! Just because you are able to get more people to squeal does not mean that you deserve prioritized attention. There have been other EVE communities – thinking about Factional Warfare in particular – who have been waiting in line 10 times longer.

Well then, looks like you need to train the skill Push To The Front Of Line V then, eh?

"The world as we know it came about through an anomaly (anomou)" (The Gospel of Philip, 1-5) 

Gary Bell
Black Dragon PHP
Brave Collective
#58 - 2012-01-27 15:29:21 UTC
Lemme just say...

You Mad Bro..?
seany1212
M Y S T
#59 - 2012-01-27 17:09:03 UTC
Darius III wrote:
Endevor Starfleet wrote:
Just a heads up. It is Endevor not Endevor.

a former incursion leader let himself get played by nullsec overlords.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Not only are you wrong, you incorrect also.

The Amazing Ammzi came to US, not the other way around, and virtually no one who helped lives in nullsec. KEEP POSTING!

I C WAT U DID THAR DARIUS Lol

Also, if Endevor thinks that non-shiney fleets don't suffer already he is deluded and can't gaze his eyes past his own shiney fleet Roll
Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#60 - 2012-01-27 17:18:14 UTC
Roxwar wrote:

I haven't betrayed them, at all times I worked for the incursion community. Giving them a voice on the forums and a skirt to pull at CCP.
I still do incursions, as a matter of fact I FC'ed a vanguard fleet today from BTL.
I never worked "12 months" to get up in the chains and betray anyone, that was not the goal and will never be (betrayal that is).
At the end of the day if WE made CCP realize how important incursions are both as a feature for itself and how it is affecting people in EVE regardless of system sec status then we've all accomplished something great.