These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Standings take too long to rise

Author
Serene Repose
#41 - 2012-01-26 11:00:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Serene Repose
Estel Arador Corp Services [EACS] Join this corporation for up to four days, get jump clone. No fuss, no muss, no ISK.

You can tell the know-it-alls from the clueless-but-babbling-anyway by whether they know this little bit of information or not.

BTW, if you "don't want to leave your corp", or can't arrange a reinvite after you get your jumpclone, enjoy the long way 'round. HOWEVER, if your corpmates didn't refer you to this, they may need to use the service too.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

Aggressive Nutmeg
#42 - 2012-01-26 11:08:47 UTC
I recently moved to a new region and set up operations in a certain system. It took me all of 2 days in a ******* Drake to work through the L2/L3/L4 agents to get my standings up with the local corp.

If anything, being able to get L4 agents + benefits so quickly needs to be addressed. It should take LONGER!

Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.

Reilly Duvolle
Hydra Squadron
#43 - 2012-01-26 11:14:55 UTC
If you dont want to join a JC corp, there are ways of grinding standings WAY faster than doing regular missions.

First, you have the COSMOS Missions. You get Caldrari faction standing both from the Caldari and the Amarr COSMOS missions

Second, and even more efficiently, you can get 8.0 standings in a few days (less tha a week) running factional warfare missions. You dont need to leave your corp, if the corp joins the militia.

Good luck.
Commander Karin
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#44 - 2012-01-26 11:15:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Commander Karin
After reading some responses I must say I'm off this thread.

...And that you are right, if most people are against so be it. The idea Fail.

But seriously, many pilots here need to learn how to discuss, and of course, read... oh, and learn to read as many times its necessary something until understand what has being told. And this is why I'm off this thread, and some people still ask why Im using an alt to post, you must be kidding me, have you looked to your attitude?

o/
gone!
ps: Thanks for those who care about talking like civilized people.
Jagga Spikes
Spikes Chop Shop
#45 - 2012-01-26 11:26:02 UTC
Estel Arador Corp Service for everyone's jump clone needs. definitely one of the greatest player-created service in EVE.
Taint
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#46 - 2012-01-26 11:42:36 UTC
Commander Karin wrote:
CausticS0da wrote:
Commander Karin wrote:
Thank you all for the fast response...

but I disagree with the answers.

Don't think I'm some dumb ass who don't know anythings about this game. I know the alternative ways to speed things up, but I'm talking about not having alternative ways, the system itself should change in my point of view.

so

1) I have friends
2) Doing missions with someone isn't always an option
3) I want to stay in my corp

regards

What's the rush? Seriously people like you will kill Eve. Crawl back to whatever MMO you came from please.

First people like YOU will kill EVE with you mentality and attitude. I came from no other MMO and play EVE for about 2 years and I'm going very good. When you say people like me you loose any respect I could have for you. This is typical preconception speech.

Please, go back for the MMO you came, by your attitude you should have age to play WoW (probabily)

its you whos the idiot, leave the game if you cant play it like the rest of us tbh.
Kayleigh Lothian
The Stormcrows
Straight Jacket Bears
#47 - 2012-01-26 12:20:56 UTC
Jebus.

1. Get Social skills
  2. READ! about data centers
  3. Buy tags
  4. Get Bacon
  5. Do the last few lvl 4 missions with a q20 agent
  6. HTFU
Gerald Taric
NEO DYNAMICS
#48 - 2012-01-26 13:10:40 UTC
Commander Karin wrote:
[...] a new player can and will buy plex to speed things up with implants.
No. I didn't. But i have "good" implants. I consider my character being reasonable good skilled (not: "best"). And i'm proud of reaching my goals without the need to put additional RL cash into PLEX in order to convert them to ISKis. Cool

I don't like it to make things easier, because some people have trouble with reaching certain goals. Where will the challenge be then?

Get some friends/corporation members and reach the new goal "good standing with [ ??? ]"

Good luck.

Ned Black
Driders
#49 - 2012-01-26 14:33:26 UTC
I would rather have them remove JCs entirely... but thats just me...
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#50 - 2012-01-26 15:26:31 UTC
Run the Data Center missions if you have the cash for the Tags involved: http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Data_center

Brought my Ammatar Mandate Standings from 1.66 to 5.1 in a 36 hour time period, so I could anchor my Tower in Ammatar.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#51 - 2012-01-26 15:28:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Kayleigh Lothian wrote:
Jebus.

1. Get Social skills

These help with agent standings and all, but for Tower anchoring and other important mechaniocs, it is based on the ACTUAL standing, not the 'virtual' standing from Connections Skill, etc. Jump Clone does takes the 'virtual' though.

Just to be crystal CLEAR......

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Jalmari Huitsikko
Avanto
Hole Control
#52 - 2012-01-26 15:36:13 UTC
get rifter
fly to player owned 0.0 station which is open to everyone
buy jump clone

trololo profit???
Doc Severide
Doomheim
#53 - 2012-01-26 17:16:26 UTC
Commander Karin wrote:
After reading some responses I must say I'm off this thread.

...And that you are right, if most people are against so be it. The idea Fail.

But seriously, many pilots here need to learn how to discuss, and of course, read... oh, and learn to read as many times its necessary something until understand what has being told. And this is why I'm off this thread, and some people still ask why Im using an alt to post, you must be kidding me, have you looked to your attitude?

o/
gone!
ps: Thanks for those who care about talking like civilized people.

Are you still lossing stuff?
Caellach Marellus
Stormcrows
#54 - 2012-01-26 22:24:54 UTC
Commander Karin wrote:
I'm talking about THE SYSTEM.

The system is fine.

By the time you have clones worth a damn and expensive implants in your head, you should have an 8.0 with someone.

If not, you should have the means capable to work at it fast already at your disposal.

When your gut instincts tell you something is wrong, trust them. When your heart tells you something is right, ignore it, check with your brain first. Accept nothing, challenge everything.

Kayleigh Lothian
The Stormcrows
Straight Jacket Bears
#55 - 2012-01-31 13:33:44 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Kayleigh Lothian wrote:
Jebus.

1. Get Social skills

These help with agent standings and all, but for Tower anchoring and other important mechaniocs, it is based on the ACTUAL standing, not the 'virtual' standing from Connections Skill, etc. Jump Clone does takes the 'virtual' though.

Yes, but:
Social
Skill at social interaction. 5% bonus per level to NPC agent, corporation and faction standing increase.

So needing to do less lvl 4s after the datacenter dance to get to 8.0.

Imuran
Zentor Industries
#56 - 2012-01-31 14:29:59 UTC
Eternus8lux8lucis wrote:
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1400554

Open link... Follow instructions. Clones for nothing.

This
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#57 - 2012-01-31 14:55:21 UTC
Kayleigh Lothian wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Kayleigh Lothian wrote:
Jebus.

1. Get Social skills

Yes, but:
Social
Skill at social interaction. 5% bonus per level to NPC agent, corporation and faction standing increase.

So needing to do less lvl 4s after the datacenter dance to get to 8.0.

Datacenters raise BOTH Faction and it's Corps.....and others.

Doing Amarr/Ammatar raised both Khanid Kingdom and Khanid Works to 2.0........and I've never done a thing for them or even been to Khanid. Go figure............

Previous page123