These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Issler Dainze for CSM7! Hear the bears roar!

First post
Author
Issler Dainze
Tadakastu-Obata Corporation
The Honda Accord
#1 - 2012-01-26 02:36:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Issler Dainze
The change in the CSM elections and the Iceland face to face meeting attendance make it even more important that the Eve general population get involved in the upcoming elections. To that end I am anouncing I will be running and organizing the "Rational Party of Eve". Let me explain my plans and ask for your support.

The "Rational Party of Eve" intends to represent the following segments of the Eve population. Consider these the "planks" of the party.

Miners
Industrialists
Traders
Small Corps
Independent players
High Sec PvE
Casual Players
Ambulation

Basically folk that often are discarded as "carebears" but make up a huge portion of the Eve population. A group that has not had representaion for a long time in the CSM.

So "Issler", you say, there may be many folks that would want to help support those players. I would say "yes, I hope there are!"

We will organize and debate in the public spaces of Eve to refine our ideas to present to CCP when we win a seat on CSM 7!

So "bears", will you join me in creating a council and coming up with the best ideas to improve mining and life in high sec for the players that focus on PvE and industry? One thing to remember, I am not running to be a surrogate game designer, I am running to represent the players and what they want from CCP. Your ideas will be the focus on my efforts in the CSM 7!

I will be putting considerable energy in getting our party elected and lets find the best council and create the ideas the will motivate CCP to finally put some attention on areas long neglected in our 'verse!

Together we cannot be defeated!!

Issler Dainze
CSM 7 candidate
Member of the Rational Party of Eve
Goonswarm Recruitment
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-01-26 02:43:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Goonswarm Recruitment
Goonswarm Federation, the one true Photobucket alliance hereby declares its support for the VOR. I also hereby declare my intention to make sure everything on Photobucket is VORPORN, (Voice of Reason Party Organizationally Recognized Newbees)
Deltor Griffith
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-01-26 02:43:28 UTC
I declare myself part of the voice of reason party (VOR)
Einde
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-01-26 02:44:19 UTC
I declare myself a voice of reason.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#5 - 2012-01-26 02:44:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
I am a carebear and I support this message.

EDIT: Forgot to use my Jita market alt. Regardless, it supports you though my main does not.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Laranzu Talshiar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-01-26 02:44:54 UTC
Running the Voice of Treason party here.
Samahiel Sotken
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-01-26 02:45:13 UTC
I am a carebear and I support this message.
Lana Nastee
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-01-26 02:46:41 UTC
I am part of the 1% and I am a voice of reason!
That One Guy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-01-26 02:48:19 UTC  |  Edited by: That One Guy
Issler Dainze wrote:

Miners
Industrialists
Traders
Small Corps
Independent players
High Sec
Low Sec
PvE
Casual Players
WiS

Please down throw lowsec into your list when talking about uniting carebears.

Seriously, fly into lowsec (assuming carebears are brave enough to fly into lowsec) and ask the people there how enthused they are about some of the other things on your list, like Walking in Stations.

It looks like you just threw together a list of people you know exist in eve with no concept of how to accurately represent their interests. You might as well have thrown "People who fly space ships" in that list because, "Oh wow I fly a space ship! Better vote for that guy, he is looking out for me."
Bartholemu Fu-Baz
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-01-26 03:03:48 UTC
Looks like da goons approve (and/or want to subvert and kill as quickly as possible).

Color me interested (in a non-goon capacity).
Olleybear
Armed And Angry
#11 - 2012-01-26 03:32:45 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:

The "Voice of Reason" party intends to represent the following segments of the Eve population.

Miners
Industrialists
Traders
Small Corps
Independent players
High Sec
Low Sec
PvE
Casual Players
WiS



Heya Issler. I've seen you flying in space on more than a few occasions and recognize you by name.

In your OP you are saying you intend to represent these groups in that list.

My questions:

How do you intend to represent these groups?
What specific issues are these groups of people complaining about and what are you ideas to fix and present them to CCP?
What are some of the current CSM issues that were covered in the CSM minutes that you agree or disagree with?
Of those issues that you disagree with, why do you disagree and do you have an idea on what to do differently?

These may be some hard questions to answer, but answering them will steer you away from the "marketing propoganda" and into the area of "I understand Eve and its issues".

Fly safe o/

When it comes to PvP, I am like a chiwawa hanging from a grizzley bears pair of wrinklies for dear life.

Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-01-26 04:04:42 UTC
My question is...


WHY U NO LIKE WORMHOLES!?!

What the hell!

:P

Poopie head!

(JK dude - needed to throw a fit somewhere tonight!)

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-01-26 05:19:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Nicolo da'Vicenza
lol too late Issler, I hear Chribba, a guy who's show little if any interest in the CSM and what comes with it, is being championed by carebears as their champion

so I think it's safe to say that the evil nullsec people's days are numbered
Zirse
Risktech Analytics
#14 - 2012-01-26 06:15:32 UTC
rabblerabblerabble
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#15 - 2012-01-26 09:07:55 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
The change in the CSM elections and the Iceland face to face meeting attendance make it even more important that the Eve general population get involved in the upcoming elections. To that end I am anouncing I will be running and organizing the "Voice of Reason Party". Let me explain my plans and ask for your support (but maybe not in the way you think).

The "Voice of Reason" party intends to represent the following segments of the Eve population. Consider these the "planks" of the party.

Miners
Industrialists
Traders
Small Corps
Independent players
High Sec
Low Sec
PvE
Casual Players
WiS

Basically folk that often are discarded as "carebears" but make up a huge portion of the Eve population. A group that has not had representaion for a long time in the CSM.

So "Issler", you say, there may be many folks that would want to run supporting those players. I would say "yes, I hope there are!"

I am asking anyone who will be running to support this segment of Eve to declare themselves as part of the "Voice of Reason" party. We will organize and debate in the public spaces of Eve to narrow the field to the best two candidates and refine our party planks using some "party voting" (method TBD) and then ask any that would support our party put their support behind the best of us. If we organize we could easily have the chair and another Iceland bound seat!

So "bears", will you join me in finding the right candidates, get our supporters energized and take back the CSM???

I will be putting considerable energy in getting folks from our party elected and those folks don't have to include me, lets find and elect the best!

Together we cannot be defeated!!

Issler Dainze
CSM 7 candidate
Member of the Voice of Reason Party




So what are you gonna do when the Miners ask you to champion changes that raise the price of minerals so that they can get more income, but the Industrialists want cheaper minerals so they can make better ISK and both of them want you to stop those god damb Traders exploiting their products?

Which constituency will you throw under the bus?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Tore Vest
#16 - 2012-01-26 09:15:20 UTC
Im a carebear... and are going to do the same as 90% of eve...
not vote... Bear

No troll.

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#17 - 2012-01-26 10:27:10 UTC
Goonswarm Recruitment wrote:
Goonswarm Federation, the one true Photobucket alliance hereby declares its support for the VOR. I also hereby declare my intention to make sure everything on Photobucket is VORPORN, (Voice of Reason Party Organizationally Recognized Newbees)


Thats why no one should take GSF serius

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Jowen Datloran
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-01-26 12:09:37 UTC
So essentially you represent everybody who is not a nullbear?

That is rather... wide.

Mr. Science & Trade Institute, EVE Online Lorebook 

Abdiel Kavash
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-01-26 12:48:04 UTC
Tore Vest wrote:
Im a carebear... and are going to do the same as 90% of eve...
not vote... Bear


...and then whine for the rest of the year about not being represented by the people you didn't vote for.
Osabojo
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-01-26 14:00:04 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:


Thats why no one should take GSF serius


agreed!!
123Next pageLast page