These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Failbears confess!

Author
Edward Olmops
Gunboat Commando
#1 - 2012-01-24 17:48:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Edward Olmops
So c'mon boys... pants down!

Who managed to frak up this fuel block thing and sunk his POS? Lol
(as simple as "I did" will be sufficient, but a fully fledged tear/hatemail would be even better)
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#2 - 2012-01-24 17:50:41 UTC
Um... I've known plenty if pvpers who own poses. It's not just the carebears.

Heck, I want to know who the first Titan pilot is that logs in, only to find the safe pos is offline due to lack of fuel. LOL
Elessa Enaka
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-01-24 17:53:42 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Um... I've known plenty if pvpers who own poses. It's not just the carebears.

Heck, I want to know who the first Titan pilot is that logs in, only to find the safe pos is offline due to lack of fuel. LOL

That would be hilarious, I can hear it now

Quote:
I lost my titan cause I done ****** up and forgot to switch out the fuel in my safespot POS...

Wahhh Wahhh Boo Hoo Hoo

Devour to survive, so it is, so it's always been Eve is a great game if you can get past all of the asshats....

TOTALHELLD3ATH
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-01-24 18:27:39 UTC
My corp almost messed it up. I logged on last night and think maybe I should just peak in the tower to make sure that those responsible for fueling it had done their job. Nope! I ask the pos care taker if he has blocks to put in and is clueless to the whole situation. A BPO is scrounged up, and conventional fuel taken from the pos to make a quick run of blocks in the ammo array before DT because of course there was none on the market in entire region.

Part of me wanted to just log my carrier in a safe with a cloak and let Darwinism take its course, but then I thought better of letting 2 guys incompetence screw things up for the rest of the pos users. If that tower went offline someone could have had a field day with a HIC and a couple caps of their own just picking off people as they logged in.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#5 - 2012-01-24 18:35:22 UTC
I overloaded my POS'es, so now I have fuel for 60 days in them Smile

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Zleon Leigh
#6 - 2012-01-25 06:10:43 UTC
Yes, coming clean will ease your soul

Incarna - Newest business example of mismanaged capital. CCP - Continuing to gank independent PI producers every day

PvP's latest  incentive program ** Unified Inventory **  'Cause you gotta kill something after trying to use it

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-01-25 06:38:22 UTC
Not sure who it was but muffins got a motherload of crap. BPOs (I think), subsystems, a bunch of T2 stuff I've never seen before...

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

ACE McFACE
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-01-25 07:00:59 UTC
I have no idea how anyone could forget or just be unaware. There where things on log in, chalender events, CCP pushing the date back, and not to mention the fact that theres 4 shiney new items on the market.

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Herping yourDerp
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-01-25 07:45:15 UTC
I did, i made the wrong fuel. =\