These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Please Delete Me!

First post
Author
EA Leguard
Blue Clam Investments
#1 - 2012-01-25 04:35:11 UTC  |  Edited by: EA Leguard
As the New Owner of this toon i request that this thread be Deleted!
Aiwha
Infinite Point
Pandemic Horde
#2 - 2012-01-25 04:38:02 UTC
As lord master of the sacred EVE records, I promise that this will be dealt with.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-01-25 04:48:40 UTC
EA Leguard wrote:
I wondered into TSOE space run by CVA Alliance! They claim that they live by the NRDS standard! NRDS meaning

Not Red Don't Shoot! However upon entering said space I was popped and poded on sight! It seems they play by

NBSI rules now! NSBI meaning Not Blue Shoot It! When i confronted the Alliance's Leader about the incident all he

would say is GO **** OFF, and then blocked any further conversation from me! I find 5shadow's response

EXTREMELY RUDE and VERY UNCALLED FOR!

I hereby request that the record be changed to show that the CVA Alliance IS NOT NRDS but in fact THEY ARE NSBI.

Behold the nooblet in its natural habitat. Learn from the following:

Lesson 1: NRDS doesn't exist.
Lesson 2: CVA isn't as friendly as they look...that is a lie.
Lesson 3: Whining about it at C&P will not help or do a damn thing about it.

This concludes today's presentation.

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Zarian Uphius
Adversity.
Psychotic Tendencies.
#4 - 2012-01-25 08:15:22 UTC
The more disturbing part is that you actually died to one of the worst PvP alliances in eve. You should probably just quit eve and go play woW.
Raiz Nhell
Tactically Challenged
The Initiative.
#5 - 2012-01-25 08:25:01 UTC
A day in the life...

Went to space
Got blown up
Went to forums
Looking to flame tears away

Maybe you should of fired first rather than expected not to get shot at...

But, I'm a carebear that provides pretty explosions for others to witness, what do I know.

There is no such thing as a fair fight...

If your fighting fair you have automatically put yourself at a disadvantage.

Akrasjel Lanate
Immemorial Coalescence Administration
Immemorial Coalescence
#6 - 2012-01-25 08:56:11 UTC
EA Leguard wrote:
I wondered into TSOE space run by CVA Alliance! They claim that they live by the NRDS standard! NRDS meaning

Not Red Don't Shoot! However upon entering said space I was popped and poded on sight! It seems they play by

NBSI rules now! NSBI meaning Not Blue Shoot It! When i confronted the Alliance's Leader about the incident all he

would say is GO **** OFF, and then blocked any further conversation from me! I find there response

I hereby request that the record be changed to show that the CVA Alliance IS NOT NRDS but in fact THEY ARE NSBI.

Or maby you are RED to them...

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Admiral Pelleon
White Shadow Imperium
#7 - 2012-01-25 10:01:58 UTC
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
EA Leguard wrote:

would say is GO **** OFF, and then blocked any further conversation from me! I find there response

Or maby you are RED to them...

NRDS working as intended if you set everyone in game to -10.

Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#8 - 2012-01-25 11:21:11 UTC
hehe .... how cute Big smile

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#9 - 2012-01-25 11:47:19 UTC
CVA are hypocrites, everyone knows this except their pets.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Tabernack en Chasteaux
Phoibe Enterprises
#10 - 2012-01-25 17:42:36 UTC
Can't find the killmail anywhere. Also, it seems that until a couple of days ago you were a member of TSOE. Not sure what the full story is here, but I think it's likely that you're not telling it.
EA Leguard
Blue Clam Investments
#11 - 2012-01-25 23:16:32 UTC  |  Edited by: EA Leguard
As the new owner of this toon please delete this thread!
Tian Nu
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-01-25 23:45:44 UTC
EA Leguard wrote:
Tabernack en Chasteaux wrote:
Can't find the killmail anywhere. Also, it seems that until a couple of days ago you were a member of TSOE. Not sure what the full story is here, but I think it's likely that you're not telling it.

Your right! So here it is! I quit the corp after learning that they were purposely attacking neutrals! I got popped and poded after telling the alliance leader that is wrong for them to say they are NRDS when they are really NBSI!

but where is the km ?

tbh if you enter 0.0 fck the politics shoot every one red or blue kill it first talk later.

Father O'Malley about Darius III begging for whelp: “Hows that working out for ya ? I make it 02:21 and all I see is you begging Riverini to get numbers and trying to recruit from the incursion public channel.”

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-01-25 23:46:26 UTC
EA Leguard wrote:
Tabernack en Chasteaux wrote:

Your right! So here it is! I quit the corp after learning that they were purposely attacking neutrals! I got popped and poded after telling the alliance leader that is wrong for them to say they are NRDS when they are really NBSI!

I beleive he be mad bro.

Seriously...time to move on...find a nice NBSI alliance thats hunting CVA and go get them right back....in spades.

Dem's good hunting grounds I har.Twisted

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Smiling Menace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-01-26 02:22:35 UTC
Drake Draconis wrote:

Sadly, no they are not. I've been there, it's terrible. Tribute is more appealing and that's just as bad. Shocked

@ The OP.

So you basically emoraged at the CEO and were kicked from corp. Isn't more plausible that you were popped and podded for being a drama queen than anything else?

Also, it's CVA. Who really cares?
Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-01-26 02:56:49 UTC
Smiling Menace wrote:
Drake Draconis wrote:

Sadly, no they are not. I've been there, it's terrible. Tribute is more appealing and that's just as bad. Shocked

@ The OP.

So you basically emoraged at the CEO and were kicked from corp. Isn't more plausible that you were popped and podded for being a drama queen than anything else?

Also, it's CVA. Who really cares?

What you go and do? Scare them off with your menacing smile?

Yes yes...shameless pun. Oops

EA Leguard
Blue Clam Investments
#16 - 2012-02-01 07:09:58 UTC
As the new owner of this toon please delete this thread!
CCP Spitfire
C C P
C C P Alliance
#17 - 2012-02-01 07:40:09 UTC
Locked by request.

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire