These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

new pilot, old player, looking for fun HS mining corp!

Author
Velhen Rex
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2017-07-02 03:49:35 UTC
I'm about 4 days from flying my Retriever. I'm looking to get back into PI, high sec mining, and industry. As such, I'm looking for a laid back corp. that matches these criteria. I'm Omega and play daily.

Please reply here or contact me via game mail! Thanks!
Li biu Chang
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2017-07-02 17:35:13 UTC
Hi i am leo
Me and my friend hust made a corp and i am CEO
I am making a mixed corp meaning it includes all
Mining
Industrial
And militry
Right now we dont have many members joined so its a good for new player who join corp chances are if me and my frie d see the dedicatiob and work i n the field of ur choice in eve we might promote u to high level member and most trusted friend in the corp to lead our other members in that field of operation

Currently we are in high sec and planning to move in low sec as we get enough members.

Shoot me an mail in game
Lexion ellicon or Lexion elleco

Alao me and my friend both are working seven daya a week so we are usually online after 12 am eastern time but we are looķing for members in all time zones to run our corp and enjoy eve to its full pote tial yes this means we are looking for managers from all time zones to recruit new members and train them especially alpha bros.

Also join our recruitme nt channel LOBF

Thnx
Sootsia
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#3 - 2017-07-04 01:30:02 UTC
Hello there

Don;t be scared of being in 0-0, as there is Serious DANK ISK to be had, NO CTA's, just the opportunity to make DANK ISK.

Serious Ratters and or Miners wanted. Even New Bro's

Salvagers needed.

Mining Formen/Directors needed all Timezones.

ALL Timezones are active, AU Timezone in particular is the quietest in regards to neuts

Our Operational Area is NULLSEC, in the Malpais Region. Omega toons ONLY, even if you are new to the game.

Miners, we have Rorqual Boosts, Orca Boosts, Come mine with us and make DANK isk with 10% Ore and 2 Ice Fields

COMBAT minded folks that love to make isk when not PVPing also welcome.
BLOPS team forming.
PVP Roam Teams Forming

Capital pilots are welcome to make the DANKEST ISK by joining the many Capital pilots in our corp.

A Keepstar, Soyito, Azbel, several Fortizars, Many Astrahus's and Raitarus of ours are for your use.

All of our 10 systems have t2 rigged astruhus's for either ORE or ICE

Safe pos's are in all of our systems, most with cyno gens, Jump Bridges, 10 systems and still growing.

Our JF teams move freight in and out from Jita to our area of operation near daily.

ICE/ORE Corp Buyback Programs, All the benefits of HS without CODE or Ganking, inface 0-0 Space is a LOT safer than High Sec.

Join the HISCB Pub channel for more details
Scopique
F.U.N. Inc.
The Ancients.
#4 - 2017-07-04 09:32:45 UTC
Hey,

welcome back!

We're based in Amarr highsec with low and null close by. We're doing regular mining fleets with boosts and ore-buyback program, so you do not need to bother with logistics, and regular group missions with shared loot, bounties, and a loot buyback program so there's some extra ISK here, too.

Once a week - depending on demand - we're doing a small trip, like exploration or whatever comes to mind.

Check my recruitment post here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=519913&find=unread

Looking forward to seeing you!

-Scop
Markus Cole
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2017-07-04 11:38:59 UTC
Hi,

Please consider our application to 0.0 Sov Null

We have mining fleets daily where you can access the best ores in the game. Join massive FCON fleets daily

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=516571&find=unread

Please contact me if you'd like any further details
Velhen Rex
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2017-07-05 10:14:06 UTC
Thanks for all the offers! I've dispatched several private replies. :)
BearThatCares
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#7 - 2017-07-05 13:20:04 UTC
Get out of highsec.

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality members!

Check out our guides at our website, and if you like what you see, drop by our Discord and socialize!

Velhen Rex
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2017-07-06 01:02:16 UTC
BearThatCares wrote:
Get out of highsec.

I'm starting to agree. There just isn't any good ore....