These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for Corp to Work with (High Sec Mining)

Author
Johnno SafeTrader
Lang May Yer Lum Reek
#1 - 2017-06-27 18:54:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Johnno SafeTrader
Dear Future Employer/Partner,

I have a Small Corp of five Miners ; One Orcale Pilot, Four Tech 2 Mining Pilots. (All Are my accounts)
I also have a charon pilot for moving ore back and forth in high sec
I would prefer to stay in my own Corp, then i can continue to mine in the event of a war being started.
Over the years i have had experience with mining ops clearing out systems in a day.

I have Vent, Discord, TS3.
Active times:
Weekdays: 18:00Hrs - 23:00Hrs (GMT)
Weekends: All day on and off.

Regards,
Johnno.
Johnno SafeTrader
Lang May Yer Lum Reek
#2 - 2017-07-01 22:55:55 UTC
ANYONE???
Kuro Meliora
Tempest Bay
#3 - 2017-07-02 01:38:59 UTC
Hi there

I'm so glad I found your post, we're a start up corporation looking to become an independent and powerful business in High Sec, to produce our own equipment and ships at very competitive rates.

To do so we need a mining team, and being a relatively new player to the game I haven't been able to get much done on my own. Currently we're a team of three. Myself, our marketing and logistics director, and a freelance explorer. I feel like you could be an asset to the growth of the corporation. I don't have much to offer you for your wealth of resources and experience, and it may come across as more a plea for assistance from a nobody corporation. But we have everything planned, but lack the manpower to execute.

If you're interested, I'd be honored to have you as part of the team moving forward

Regards

Kuro Meliora
Sootsia
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#4 - 2017-07-02 16:28:36 UTC
#1 - 2017-07-01 01:33:20 UTC | | Edited by: Sootsia
Serious DANK ISK to be had, NO CTA's, just the opportunity to make DANK ISK.

Serious Ratters and or Miners wanted. Even New Bro's

Salvagers needed.

Mining Formen/Directors needed all Timezones.

ALL Timezones are active, AU Timezone in particular is the quietest in regards to neuts

Our Operational Area is NULLSEC, in the Malpais Region. Omega toons ONLY, even if you are new to the game.

Miners, we have Rorqual Boosts, Orca Boosts, Come mine with us and make DANK isk with 10% Ore and 2 Ice Fields

COMBAT minded folks that love to make isk when not PVPing also welcome.
BLOPS team forming.
PVP Roam Teams Forming

Capital pilots are welcome to make the DANKEST ISK by joining the many Capital pilots in our corp.

A Keepstar, Soyito, Azbel, several Fortizars, Many Astrahus's and Raitarus of ours are for your use.

All of our 10 systems have t2 rigged astruhus's for either ORE or ICE

Safe pos's are in all of our systems, most with cyno gens, Jump Bridges, 10 systems and still growing.

Join the HISCB Pub channel for more details
Autistic Child
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2017-07-02 16:39:03 UTC
Convoed ingame but declined
Johnno SafeTrader
Lang May Yer Lum Reek
#6 - 2017-07-02 20:49:53 UTC
Autistic Child wrote:
Convoed ingame but declined

Hi, sorry. I tend to avoid random chat as its usually code or someone like them trying to bet me to pay before they fail to blow me up.