These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

NPC Hi Sec Blue Community

Author
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#421 - 2017-06-28 19:12:17 UTC
Aaron wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Well now Aaron just for that I'm going to click on the "receive notifications" checkbox. Later princess.

Awwww, did I hurt your feelings Herzog? HTFU...this is Eve Online.

All I have left for yourself and Dracvlad is a terse attitude, everyone else seems to be cool with this venture. If you can't handle it I would suggest you seek alternative conversation in another thread or an entirely different game.

Don't lose your tiara there, drama queen.

No Drama here, just waiting for you two clowns to get lost.

No one really cares for your ego trip. I'm here to play Eve.

What, was your silly elitist story about Dracvlad supposed to impress me?

Ego trip....

You should join CODE. with that level of projecting you got going on there. Loser.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#422 - 2017-06-28 21:34:28 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Aaron wrote:

Well now Aaron just for that I'm going to click on the "receive notifications" checkbox. Later princess.

Awwww, did I hurt your feelings Herzog? HTFU...this is Eve Online.

All I have left for yourself and Dracvlad is a terse attitude, everyone else seems to be cool with this venture. If you can't handle it I would suggest you seek alternative conversation in another thread or an entirely different game.

Don't lose your tiara there, drama queen.

No Drama here, just waiting for you two clowns to get lost.

No one really cares for your ego trip. I'm here to play Eve.

What, was your silly elitist story about Dracvlad supposed to impress me?

Ego trip....

You should join CODE. with that level of projecting you got going on there. Loser.

What is it you want here exactly Herzog/Drac? The floor is yours.

You could of accepted my terse attitude as a sign of me simply not wanting to talk to you. Yes I could have ignored I get that. I felt I needed to make myself clear due to my previous exchange with Dracvlad, we were too abusive to each other and its reached a point where it makes no sense in us talking.

I'd like to build new friendships with some new faces who are bold and forward thinking and are happy to simply enjoy Eve for what it is and its unfortunate that this description doesn't seem to fit either of you. I think everyone knows your perspective on the game we can see what you type.

And FYI, I am a winner, I can say that I have helped lots of people develop a better understanding of Eve, I can say that I have provided edge of your seat type excitement within pvp, I can say that I've been playing the game since 2003. When people look back on the adventures they shared with me I know it brings a smile to their face.

Fear no one, live life, be free, accept the truth, do not judge others, defend yourself, fight hard till the end, meditate on problems and be prosperous. Things to exist by. -- RAIN Arthie

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#423 - 2017-06-29 05:58:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Aaron wrote:
It is time to move on Dracvlad, based on your actions and persona I dont feel you are the type of person I want to be friends with. You were told personal details about my real life past and you posted them on the Eve forum because I didn't agree with your opinion on an issue in game, that's not what real friends do and you can keep your fake concern. Look how many people you've blocked...obviously they don't agree with your opinions either.

Get on with your game, if you don't want anything to do with me in game then why are you posting here?

And Herzog you need to chill out. I seriously haven't got a clue what you're on about half the time.

I'm never going to agree with your views, you're not going to advise me in any manner when this venture starts.

Both of you are actually my senior, set an example for me and accept the situation for what it is.

I read that and decided to sleep on it, there can be only two things that you could take as an invasion into your RL and as you have blocked me and raised it here I will have to respond here. The first is my joke of "Are you back on the weed Aaron?", which to me is the same as asking mates have you had too many sherbets. It was a joke based on what I saw as unstable posting. The other was asking how you were getting on with your lady friend, when last I spoke you were getting on pretty fine.

That you could take either of those as an invasion of your RL is a bit odd, but had I known that either would have caused offence I would not have said them. To say I did that because I did not agree with you is total fabrication on your part.

However you decided to go into threads where I was and make comments directly about me and not the subject, you are acting like a victim here, but you were the one dishing it out, in those threads which you jumped into where I was debating with others, you directly started saying things about me, like he is too negative blah blah blah, rather than the subject matter. It was pretty obvious that it was directed at me personally and yet again you fail to be honest with yourself and fabricate upset on your side to justify your actions. So rather than get annoyed with you I said have you had too many sherbets as a joke response and you hated that, mainly because I did not raise to your baiting.

You have a history of playing with people who you see as alpha competitors, you seem to want to wind them up so they come after you personally, thus giving you content to your door step so to speak, quite a few people fell for this, but I am not one, because I have no in game axe to grind with you and there is no content driver in game for me. The fact that you are a back stabber in a game full of such people makes no difference to me at all, you are one among many, the only difference is that I actually liked you.

I block people on the forums who meet three criteria, the first is if they are trolls, the second is if they have nothing at all to add to any debate or discussion, and where their focus is to attack someone and the third is if they are hypocrites who do not do what they tell others to do. All of those people I have blocked have been after an exchange of posts on the AFK cloaking thread where their endless trolling was not worth reading. There is one exception in terms of people from that thread and that is Jonah who is a brown nosing hypocrite who follows me around like a little lap dog. I refer to him as my little stalker and he is a really very butt hurt little fellow.

I am posting here because this is an area in which I have a lot of interest prior to heading to null sec, I want to see a more organised hisec with people banding together to face off against the very organised people who are turning it into a content free waste land. Due to your lack of personal honesty and other issues you have no chance of doing it, though as a co-ordinater of noobs you have it in your to get things rolling at least.

A bit of advice, if you do not want me to post then stop referring to me or following me around in other threads and joining in because you want to get at me, the choice is down to you.

PS The best thing we can do is have a chat in a channel and thrash it out

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Coralas
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#424 - 2017-06-29 07:22:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Coralas
Dracvlad wrote:

I am posting here because this is an area in which I have a lot of interest prior to heading to null sec, I want to see a more organised hisec with people banding together to face off against the very organised people who are turning it into a content free waste land. Due to your lack of personal honesty and other issues you have no chance of doing it, though as a co-ordinater of noobs you have it in your to get things rolling at least.

That is fundamentally the interesting thing, but it would be better formed as a fresh purpose built alliance with the explicit goal of recruiting people that wanted to run corps, indy and combat content in the face of wardecs and also present a stout opponent to wardeccing groups (capable of offensive decs against known mercs/mass deccers, and capable of producing local superiority against wardeccers).

The issue for me, is that that itch gets pretty thoroughly scratched simply by living in syndicate in an NPSI group and aspects of the mechanics are superior in nullsec (ie you can aggressively deal with neutrals, even if they are just after pve content).
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#425 - 2017-06-29 08:07:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Coralas wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

That is fundamentally the interesting thing, but it would be better formed as a fresh purpose built alliance with the explicit goal of recruiting people that wanted to run corps, indy and combat content in the face of wardecs and also present a stout opponent to wardeccing groups (capable of offensive decs against known mercs/mass deccers, and capable of producing local superiority against wardeccers).

The issue for me, is that that itch gets pretty thoroughly scratched simply by living in syndicate in an NPSI group and aspects of the mechanics are superior in nullsec (ie you can aggressively deal with neutrals, even if they are just after pve content).

I would agree for the core group and the objective as you laid out, but it can have lose affiliates to go after the neutral RR, also a virtual alliance could work well in terms of coming together for set objectives if people were open to switch corps and get into war decs etc., to keep people on their toes and use the 4 hour ally timer for their advantage. Problem is that there is very little material to create something with like that left in hisec imo. I wanted to set up a group that would be able to surprise certain war deccers attacking hisec citadels, but my TZ is not right for this...

What Aaron is suggesting, and not actually doing, is something a lot more passive and more focused on avoidance from what I have read so far, but his objectives are likely a lot different to mine and that is fine.

EDIT: If Aaron does not reply to me in this thread and does so privately and does not mention me from this point on and does not jump on me in other threads then I will leave this thread alone, because Aaron is not going to be doing what I am interested in.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

xxxTRUSTxxx
Galactic Rangers
#426 - 2017-06-29 08:27:32 UTC
thread began - 2017-03-02

last post - 2017-06-28

has this begun?

have you made any progress with this idea?

how many people are currently signed up to this?

you seem more interested in talking shite on the forums than actually doing something.

you're more engaged with drac and the lads than this project of yours and that just about says it all.

Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#427 - 2017-06-29 12:31:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Aaron
Dracvlad wrote:
Coralas wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

I would agree for the core group and the objective as you laid out, but it can have lose affiliates to go after the neutral RR, also a virtual alliance could work well in terms of coming together for set objectives if people were open to switch corps and get into war decs etc., to keep people on their toes and use the 4 hour ally timer for their advantage. Problem is that there is very little material to create something with like that left in hisec imo. I wanted to set up a group that would be able to surprise certain war deccers attacking hisec citadels, but my TZ is not right for this...

What Aaron is suggesting, and not actually doing, is something a lot more passive and more focused on avoidance from what I have read so far, but his objectives are likely a lot different to mine and that is fine.

EDIT: If Aaron does not reply to me in this thread and does so privately and does not mention me from this point on and does not jump on me in other threads then I will leave this thread alone, because Aaron is not going to be doing what I am interested in.

Tell yourself whatever you need to Drac, I've only ever said to you that your attitude toward the game is bad, and you tend to be horrible to people who do not share your view.

I'm not your puppet, this venture will be executed how the NPC dudes want it not you.

There really is nothing more to talk about, any response I've given regarding you in other threads were aimed at getting you to see others may have a different view from yours, I feel this is a futile task.

I'm fine with you responding to my comments on other threads I enjoy people analysing my posts and pointing out flaws in what I say if they exist.

So what if I've not done anything yet? I'm playing it carefully because experience has taught me to.

You say this is avoidance, I say its more. Its clear you haven't read and understood what I'm trying to achieve here. Why is it such a problem for war decced players to step back and become NPC for a period of time while they work on furthering their PvP knowledge and then going back to a corp once they know more or have a good plan? This is a big part of my problem with you you seem ignorant towards this and you seem desperate to ensure people get the wrong impression about this venture. You seem to have this problem with every other issue in eve. You're a manipulator.

Now, let's leave it there, I feel I've made myself clear.

Fear no one, live life, be free, accept the truth, do not judge others, defend yourself, fight hard till the end, meditate on problems and be prosperous. Things to exist by. -- RAIN Arthie

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#428 - 2017-06-29 14:19:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Aaron wrote:
Tell yourself whatever you need to Drac, I've only ever said to you that your attitude toward the game is bad, and you tend to be horrible to people who do not share your view.

I'm not your puppet, this venture will be executed how the NPC dudes want it not you.

There really is nothing more to talk about, any response I've given regarding you in other threads were aimed at getting you to see others may have a different view from yours, I feel this is a futile task.

I'm fine with you responding to my comments on other threads I enjoy people analysing my posts and pointing out flaws in what I say if they exist.

So what if I've not done anything yet? I'm playing it carefully because experience has taught me to.

You say this is avoidance, I say its more. Its clear you haven't read and understood what I'm trying to achieve here. Why is it such a problem for war decced players to step back and become NPC for a period of time while they work on furthering their PvP knowledge and then going back to a corp once they know more or have a good plan? This is a big part of my problem with you you seem ignorant towards this and you seem desperate to ensure people get the wrong impression about this venture. You seem to have this problem with every other issue in eve. You're a manipulator.

Now, let's leave it there, I feel I've made myself clear.

And what attitude is that, the attitude that the majority of players have, which is pick your fights as much as you can, don't do something which does not work, or are you taking a pot shot at the concept of not being someone's easy kill. If your goal in this game is to be a patsy for someone else's fun then more fool you.

Horrible, I debate with them, and if they start getting insulting then I return it back in kind, that is called standing up for yourself. If I think the person is a total waste of space like Jonah, I block them and never read a single thing they post.

If you want to debate try to debate the issues and not the person and sometimes one has to accept to disagree.

I could make a sarcastic comment about taking your time, but it is a valid approach, so yeah, you can do that, though some players will pick you up on it.

That concept of going to NPC corps to avoid a war deck is fine and fits in with my terrible attitude of avoiding being a patsy. I stated my differences to you above, I wanted to build something to fight with a core group and using the mechanics around ally and you want to build up more slowly and develop the players. Getting them into low sec would be good, which is what you suggested, but you will come across people similar to the war deckers in having bling ships and implant full pods with maximum levels of skills. But you want to build them up with content, which is fine and you will find some good fights.

Aaron, you are a manipulator, you like to create a conflict with other alpha males for content, but it works with people who have a temper and are easily manipulated to come after you, I am not like that. So far in Eve I have not hunted someone for any extended period of time, and am unlikely to ever do so.

I am quite happy to call it a day at this point and let you get on with it, but remember start going into other threads where I am posting and doing personal attack posts like your attitude is bad, or you don't understand EVE again will get a response. Now this is manipulation, keep out of my way and I keep out of yours, if you want to express an opinion on something I am debating about go ahead, but do not mention me by name or make comments like your attitude sucks and that is fine.

So I will leave it at that, and I think I have made it quite clear too, in Eve actions have consequences....

PS. Herzog is not me, if he makes comments mention him not me in your reply...

Demolishar
United Aggression
#429 - 2017-06-29 21:17:20 UTC
Aaron wrote:
Demolishar wrote:
You're going to try and make everyone move to Stain after a few months, aren't you.

Actually no. I'm going to make people aware that I operate in Stain using non-imposing methods, perhaps a monthly or weekly mail on the mailing list. If people are interested in coming to Stain they can let me know.

This is no longer about my ego its about playing Eve.

What is it that draws you to me Demo? I am surprised to see you post here when you won the psychological battle and managed to clean out one of my corp locations.

There really is nothing for you to see here anymore, I'm just a guy playing Eve.

There's not a lot of us left around from the old times so I just take an interest in what you're doing.
Gotta wonder what became of everyone we used to fly with and fight with.
Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#430 - 2017-06-29 21:52:32 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:

Aaron, you are a manipulator, you like to create a conflict with other alpha males for content, but it works with people who have a temper and are easily manipulated to come after you, I am not like that. So far in Eve I have not hunted someone for any extended period of time, and am unlikely to ever do so.

This is manipulation...I think other people can see it too.

People have different opinions then they fall out and fight, you talk as if I am the only person who has ever fallen out with someone. Back in the Hub Zero days I had a clear goal, which was to help and protect people coming to stain and show new bros the game from another perspective.

Anybody opposing my goal is obviously my enemy, I didn't purposely go out of my way to fight Logicfx for example, he showed complete disregard for anything I asked him. when I asked him to be considerate for the others in our co-op he got angry and wardecced me and started to fight. There was no ego tripping on my part, I was simply trying to deliver the Eutopia I had promised.

But will you mention any of this? no you wont, you will only highlight part of the picture and then claim I am a manipulator, funny, this is exactly what you do with all of the points you make about the game.

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#431 - 2017-06-30 06:01:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Aaron wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

People have different opinions then they fall out and fight, you talk as if I am the only person who has ever fallen out with someone. Back in the Hub Zero days I had a clear goal, which was to help and protect people coming to stain and show new bros the game from another perspective.

Anybody opposing my goal is obviously my enemy, I didn't purposely go out of my way to fight Logicfx for example, he showed complete disregard for anything I asked him. when I asked him to be considerate for the others in our co-op he got angry and wardecced me and started to fight. There was no ego tripping on my part, I was simply trying to deliver the Eutopia I had promised.

But will you mention any of this? no you wont, you will only highlight part of the picture and then claim I am a manipulator, funny, this is exactly what you do with all of the points you make about the game.

There you go, anyone opposing your goals and I will add how you wanted to do things, or had different ideas was your enemy, straight from your mouth.

Look at what you just said, disregard for anything I asked him, that is your problem right there!

If you felt that another person was not giving you the respect you deserved you went into conflict mode, it was not so much the trigger as in the purchase of all the EM heavy missiles by one of his players but more to do with you not accepting his solution of putting a load into production to fill the market. You did not accept his solution because he was already disregarding what you asked him.

Anyway if you do not know yourself then you will always fail at what you do...

PS. I am still intrigued to know what you find so wrong with my attitude towards playing Eve, well the other day I dropped a dread on PL and I expected that I would lose it, is that a bad attitude?

Tasspool Harp
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#432 - 2017-06-30 08:46:25 UTC

Wouldn't it be easier for you both just to make up like Magneto and Professor X in Days of Future Past ?
Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#433 - 2017-06-30 09:46:47 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

There you go, anyone opposing your goals and I will add how you wanted to do things, or had different ideas was your enemy, straight from your mouth.

Look at what you just said, disregard for anything I asked him, that is your problem right there!

If you felt that another person was not giving you the respect you deserved you went into conflict mode, it was not so much the trigger as in the purchase of all the EM heavy missiles by one of his players but more to do with you not accepting his solution of putting a load into production to fill the market. You did not accept his solution because he was already disregarding what you asked him.

Anyway if you do not know yourself then you will always fail at what you do...

PS. I am still intrigued to know what you find so wrong with my attitude towards playing Eve, well the other day I dropped a dread on PL and I expected that I would lose it, is that a bad attitude?

You've blocked 9 people according to your signature, obviously they questioned your views.

More manipulation huh? You'll never understand anything.

I can see why I dealt with you on the way I did you're not a very likeable person, you've got too much time on your hands.

I'll be clear, I do not like you and I have no intention of being your friend or taking any advice from you. Do us a favour and **** off.

Salvos Rhoska
#434 - 2017-06-30 10:09:24 UTC
Ive seen enough.

I'm withdrawing my support from the project.

Good luck and fortune, but I'm out.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#435 - 2017-06-30 10:56:18 UTC
Aaron wrote:
You've blocked 9 people according to your signature, obviously they questioned your views.

I can see why I dealt with you on the way I did you're not a very likeable person, you've got too much time on your hands.

I'll be clear, I do not like you and I have no intention of being your friend or taking any advice from you. Do us a favour and **** off.

There you go Aaron, I think that post is confirmation of yet more hot air on your part.

Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#436 - 2017-06-30 10:56:27 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Ive seen enough.

I'm withdrawing my support from the project.

Good luck and fortune, but I'm out.

Sorry about the arguments Salvos, good luck to you too buddy.

Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#437 - 2017-06-30 11:04:25 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Aaron wrote:

There you go Aaron, I think that post is confirmation of yet more hot air on your part.

OK, so you've wound me up because I questioned your views in other threads, what now? Are you content?

On one hand you say that you want something done about the state of hisec, then on the other hand you troll one of the few people who want to do something about it.

Go ahead and type about mistakes I made almost 10 years ago, all you're doing is solidifying what people already think of you.

Salvos Rhoska
#438 - 2017-06-30 11:13:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Aaron wrote:
Sorry about the arguments Salvos.

I know you guys all have history. Ive read your posts to each other over the years.
I'm neither surprised or dissappointed.
I get it that EVE, and relations in it, can get very personal, which is a very good thing.

The irony being that you all, including me, probably have far more in common than we think.
I think we are largely perceived as a bloc by other antagonistic grouped interests on this forum.
That is a good thing. We are all fiercely independent, headstrong and stand on issues, often, coincidentally, in alignment.

We, in total, comprise what can be considered "the resistance" to the status quo here.
Even though we dont work together, here, we still raise controversial issues.

But I detest interpersonal drama.
I avoid it and turn my back on it.
Probably why I'm still a bachelor :D

If I may, as compensation for my withdrawal:
-Drac and Herzog: Please let Aaron have this thread and his project in peace.
-Aaron: Dont bite the bait. Instead, get to work on the project and report on progress.

I may sound like a marriage councilor, or an "adult" intervening, but the above is not doing any of you any good.
Time to let it go and focus on your own lives/projects in EVE.
Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#439 - 2017-06-30 11:24:07 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Sorry about the arguments Salvos.

I know you guys all have history. Ive read your posts to each other over the years.
I'm neither surprised or dissappointed.
I get it that EVE, and relations in it, can get very personal, which is a very good thing.

But I detest interpersonal drama.
Probably why I'm still a bachelor :D

If I may, as compensation for my withdrawal:
-Drac and Herzog: Please let Aaron have this thread and his project in peace.
-Aaron: Dont bite the bait. Instead, get to work on the project and report on progress.

You're right buddy, thanks for your advice.

Drac is in a position to troll me because I was once his mentor and invested lots of time in helping him understand the game. This isn't encouraging and I'm going to take some time to decide if I really want to do this.

Salvos Rhoska
#440 - 2017-06-30 11:43:51 UTC
Aaron wrote:
I'm going to take some time to decide if I really want to do this.

I recommend you disregard the rest, go back and read your OP, and remember what your vision and purpose was.

This was never a project to benefit me, you, Drac or Herzog.
It was a project to offer a community to independent NPC Corp noobs/vets looking for more connectivity.

I still think the concept of the project is sound and valid.

Focus on the original idea. Dont get distracted.
Its not us you will deal with in the project, its the hereto silent and unknown NPC Corp players.
Focus on them. Not us. They are whom your community will service, and there are thousands of them.