These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

The final topic of The New Old forums!

First post
Author
Eternus8lux8lucis
Duckzer Mining Corporation
RAZOR Alliance
#21 - 2017-06-21 05:26:55 UTC
/me hands Chribba a Veldspar chunk to hold onto till we meet again








Like Ill get that one back again...TwistedLol

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

Coralas
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2017-06-21 05:41:18 UTC
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Assault frigates on fire off the shoulder of Oasa. I watched space-likes glitter in the dark near the EveGate forums. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#23 - 2017-06-21 13:16:56 UTC
But the new design Straight

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

ColdCutz
Frigonometry
#24 - 2017-06-21 14:38:18 UTC  |  Edited by: ColdCutz
Akrasjel Lanate wrote:
But the new design Straight

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ yeah.

Color scheme is a step back. Lighter gray backgrounds and warmer orange text are way easier on the eyes CCP.
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#25 - 2017-06-21 14:46:26 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
so whats the final tally?
who won?
Do you really need to ask?

Mr Epeen Cool

Well that's obvious, I'm talking about second place.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#26 - 2017-06-21 15:19:27 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
so whats the final tally?
who won?
Do you really need to ask?

Mr Epeen Cool

Well that's obvious, I'm talking about second place.
Akita T, of course.

The one reason Tippia stuck around as long as he did. You know it's not in Tippia's nature to go out in second place.

Mr Epeen Cool
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2017-06-21 16:55:08 UTC
Shocked

New Forums ? Again ?

Hey man, I just got use to posting on these ones.

Sad

Oh well, guess I'll see you all on the flip side ..... hopefully.



DMC

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2017-06-21 16:58:01 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
so whats the final tally?
who won?
Do you really need to ask?

Mr Epeen Cool

Well that's obvious, I'm talking about second place.
Akita T, of course.

The one reason Tippia stuck around as long as he did. You know it's not in Tippia's nature to go out in second place.

Mr Epeen Cool


Ahhh, at least I placed in the top 25. Just barely ......................

Ranked #24

Roll



DMC
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#29 - 2017-06-21 17:15:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
im #19 myself point is, id love to see the rankings updated for the day they shutter this place
Ze ni th
Doomheim
#30 - 2017-06-21 17:17:04 UTC
Putin is gay. It's on the news.
Keno Skir
#31 - 2017-06-21 17:31:14 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
so whats the final tally?
who won?
Do you really need to ask?

Mr Epeen Cool

Well that's obvious, I'm talking about second place.
Akita T, of course.

The one reason Tippia stuck around as long as he did. You know it's not in Tippia's nature to go out in second place.

Mr Epeen Cool


Ahhh, at least I placed in the top 25. Just barely ......................

Ranked #24

Roll



DMC


Is that based on posting numbers or all those likes you gave yourself? Pirate
Zanar Skwigelf
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#32 - 2017-06-21 17:32:47 UTC
And this is how the forums end: not with a bang, but a whine thread about Plex prices.
Toxic Yaken
Wardecs Without Borders
#33 - 2017-06-21 17:35:06 UTC
New new forums lacks pirate smileys, need to get them out of my system...


PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

Curator of the Wardec Project - Join our Discord to join the discussions about Wardecs

Keno Skir
#34 - 2017-06-21 18:22:53 UTC
Toxic Yaken wrote:
New new forums lacks pirate smileys, need to get them out of my system...


PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate


Also my biggest gripe with the new forums Pirate
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State
#35 - 2017-06-21 19:24:39 UTC
Keno Skir wrote:
Toxic Yaken wrote:
New new forums lacks pirate smileys, need to get them out of my system...


PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate


Also my biggest gripe with the new forums Pirate



My fav emote!

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate

"Never not blob!" ~ Plato

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#36 - 2017-06-21 20:19:53 UTC
Zanar Skwigelf wrote:
And this is how the forums end: not with a bang, but a whine thread about Plex prices.

I'd bet good money that the lest thing posted here before it goes dark will be an afk cloaky whine thread.
Anke Eyrou
Hades Sisters
#37 - 2017-06-21 21:07:32 UTC
ISD Stall wrote:
Chribba wrote:
Thanks for this time guys. This is my last topic of the new old forums. You can all find my old old topics as the old.old.forums.eveonline.com maybe... or not.

See you in the new era!

/c


Fly safe, see you on the new forums o7


No you wont because I cant login to the new forums I get no response when I press the confirm button. Waiting for CCP to supply a response.

I expect to get this post deleted or locked. So much for freedom of expression.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2017-06-21 21:14:34 UTC
Keno Skir wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:


Ahhh, at least I placed in the top 25. Just barely ......................

Ranked #24

Roll



DMC


Is that based on posting numbers or all those likes you gave yourself? Pirate


Considering the fact that you're Ranked #1148, all I can say is "You jealous much?"

Lol



DMC
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#39 - 2017-06-22 04:04:24 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
im #19 myself point is, id love to see the rankings updated for the day they shutter this place




WTF I didn't know about these stats.. I'm ranked 50? Shocked

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Valkin Mordirc
#40 - 2017-06-22 04:16:23 UTC
I was so close to breaking out of the 1000's haha, 1006
#DeleteTheWeak
Previous page123Next page