These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
 

Looking for a WH to call home

Author
CrAzyEyeZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-06-19 03:50:05 UTC
We have been trying to locate a good home with no luck. K space has become quiet boring

any ideas on how to find a home, or any groups who could help us locate one.

preferably a c3 or a c4 pulsar
Sequester Risalo
Semiki Minerals and Missiles Company Ltd.
#2 - 2017-06-19 07:46:00 UTC
Try using a core probe launcher with some probes.

Seriously: It seems you have rather good idea of what you are looking for. Decide which known space connection you prefer and start from there. Also when searching go deep and follow all chains. That way you can cover quite a lot more connections than from known space alone.
CrAzyEyeZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2017-06-19 08:44:37 UTC
Sequester Risalo wrote:
Try using a core probe launcher with some probes.

Seriously: It seems you have rather good idea of what you are looking for. Decide which known space connection you prefer and start from there. Also when searching go deep and follow all chains. That way you can cover quite a lot more connections than from known space alone.


i have been scanning for 3 weeks looking for a non occupied WH, and no WH corp has their **** together. i was just asking if there was a way i can make this faster is all
Zapp McDouche
Its a good day to die
#4 - 2017-06-19 08:56:31 UTC
The best way can be to move into a wh with static exit to c3 or c4 wh.
So you prob want to scan yourself into a c4 with those static exits.
Then you spend some time there, maybe a few days or weeks scanning every day until you find what you are looking for.
If you are impatient you can go to trading part of the forums.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=forum&c=67
Sometimes people sell the current entrance bookmarks for the wh system.
Mari Gattan
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2017-06-19 11:01:21 UTC
CrAzyEyeZ wrote:
We have been trying to locate a good home with no luck. K space has become quiet boring

any ideas on how to find a home, or any groups who could help us locate one.

preferably a c3 or a c4 pulsar


I can sell you a C3 Pulsar with LS static, it has an astrahus and raitaru in it but the corp hasnt been active in months and im yet to see anyone in the hole for the few days iv had an alt sitting in it.

Send me a mail if interested.
CrAzyEyeZ
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2017-06-19 20:02:49 UTC
Mari Gattan wrote:
CrAzyEyeZ wrote:
We have been trying to locate a good home with no luck. K space has become quiet boring

any ideas on how to find a home, or any groups who could help us locate one.

preferably a c3 or a c4 pulsar


I can sell you a C3 Pulsar with LS static, it has an astrahus and raitaru in it but the corp hasnt been active in months and im yet to see anyone in the hole for the few days iv had an alt sitting in it.

Send me a mail if interested.


unfortunently, low sec is not something we want to be near, thanks tho
Zarek Kree
Lunatic Legion Holdings
#7 - 2017-06-20 03:28:03 UTC
Either do it yourself or hire a corp like Wingspann to do it for you. Pretty much like everything else in life.
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#8 - 2017-06-20 20:56:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Amak Boma
depends what wormhole he wants c1,c2 ? highsec static? if c2 would you want c2 with hs+c1 or c2hs+c3 or c2+hs+c4 static?
if they want do daytrippping to wormhole throught lowclass they should grab a c1 wh and use roaming holes to find kills or gas/ore/sleepers.

main qquestion is what you want to do in that wormhole you look for? pve? pvp? pi farms or mining?
erg cz
The Library Association
Wormlife
#9 - 2017-06-22 08:01:45 UTC
Watch this. Sooner or later there will be connection to the wormhole you are looking for.