These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Clone jumping from hostile station and back ?

Author
mirts woman
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-06-16 09:02:58 UTC
Ive been out the game for a while, logged back in and my 0.0 home station has apparently been conquered by another alliance, if I undock I wont be able to redock here. So Ive been putting my belongings here up on the market to get rid of.

Obviously though I dont want to just sit here spinning my ship in its hangar waiting for stuff to sell

I have a jump clone elsewhere in empire, so if I jump to that empire clone, will I be able to jump back to this station as necessary, or once I leave will I be then forbidden to return or whatever ?

Cheers.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#2 - 2017-06-16 09:30:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
Most likely not.

Clone services can also be set based on standings, etc., so if you jump out, the clone you leave behind may be killed anyway with a notification that your clone rights have been revoked.

If your clone isn't killed, then yes you could jump back to it later on.
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2017-06-16 09:57:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Tuttomenui II
Depends on if it is a station or an outpost (soon to be citadels) or Citadels. As far as I know an outpost can revoke your medbay service but not do anything to an existing jump clone. Citadels are a different story. Stations If it is conquerable (Soon to be citadel to) then it is the same as an oupost to my understanding. I left a jump clone in a conquerable station for quite a while once to sell stuff off. But that was a few years ago.
Buggs LeRoach
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-06-16 13:12:17 UTC
jump clones created by jumping out of a station , never relied on standings , and can't be revoked like medical clones .
so you will be able to jump out of that clone , and leave one behind , and jump back into it after cooldown .