These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Frame RAtes in Sturctures still not fixed!? Or am I seeing things?

Author
Deus Reliquit
JKRO CORP
#1 - 2017-06-08 20:28:54 UTC
Do NOT move this thread as this is well beyond the last major update DAMN IT!! You move this and I move my subs!!!!!!Ugh

So what's going on with the GPU and CPU changes? hello, any fix yet...hello, Mcfly you guys there? A simple "hey guys we are on it" instead of moving our threads and burying them in the known issues section!! Roll

Seriously what is being done or what can be done to mitigate these horrible updates?Twisted

On another note Happy 20th you filthy space monkeys!P

DR o7 Cool
ModusOperandi
Celestial Geologics Mineral Concern
#2 - 2017-06-09 03:55:28 UTC
IDK, game's been running like a pile of wet garbage since the last major update. Can't run multiple clients, frames in stations are bugged, all this and the game is barely even utilizing my hardware. I have posted several times, and even thought they had it fixed once, but nope. Either they don't know what's wrong, or they just aren't saying, but they are aware that it's a problem... but apparently they don't care enough to tell us they are even "looking into it".

I have mostly quit playing, and will probably lose interest again. Oh well, plenty of other things to do with my time.
Max Deveron
Deveron Shipyards and Technology
#3 - 2017-06-09 11:07:21 UTC
I am able to run multiple clients
I am unable to fix the camera bug that zooms out an goes wonky when a target dissapears from the selected item list an i am clicked on it.
Have not experience the frame rate issue in stations.......yet
Have experienced serious more than normal black out screens when undocking from stations at random times.

i always run at the memory allocation for graphics when boxing
but have not seen really any issues outside the camera thing when on single account and maxed graphics.