These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Petition] Santa Outfits For Xmas - PLEASE

First post
Author
The Devils Cousin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2017-06-06 15:41:41 UTC  |  Edited by: The Devils Cousin
Hello

I would like politely ask CCP that this year for Xmas, we are given, PLEASE, pretty please

"Falls to his knee's"

"Wrings hands in front of him with tears streaming down his face"

Can we PLEASE have Santa outfits to wear for Xmas!

PLEASE

Here is my EXAMPLE for the armor!

--


Okay community, get behind this, let's be /sign if you agree!

CCP Please Don't Do This..

The Respawn Expansion

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#2 - 2017-06-06 15:50:41 UTC
This must be a record. Even for MMO gamers.

Asking for Christmas gifts in June.

Mr Epeen Cool
Alaric Faelen
El Ultimo Hombre
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2017-06-06 16:07:22 UTC
Just say no to Space Barbie
ISD Chanisa Nemes
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#4 - 2017-06-06 16:13:18 UTC
Thread has been moved to Player Features and Ideas Discussion.

ISD Chanisa Nemes

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Felyx Ravencroft
#5 - 2017-06-06 16:21:50 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
This must be a record. Even for MMO gamers.

Asking for Christmas gifts in June.

Mr Epeen Cool


Hahaha - it must be an attempt to give the devs adequate time to implement it Lol
The Devils Cousin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2017-06-06 16:31:36 UTC
Felyx Ravencroft wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:
This must be a record. Even for MMO gamers.

Asking for Christmas gifts in June.

Mr Epeen Cool


Hahaha - it must be an attempt to give the devs adequate time to implement it Lol



^ That ! Now Sign it people!

CCP Please Don't Do This..

The Respawn Expansion

Frostys Virpio
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2017-06-06 17:10:14 UTC
The Devils Cousin wrote:
Hello

I would like politely ask CCP that this year for Xmas, we are given, PLEASE, pretty please

"Falls to his knee's"

"Wrings hands in front of him with tears streaming down his face"

Can we PLEASE have Santa outfits to wear for Xmas!

PLEASE

--


Okay community, get behind this, let's be /sign if you agree!


I'll get behind it as long as it cost 10% more than an actual nuPLEX package gives you nuPLEX.
Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2017-06-06 17:14:15 UTC
Krampus Suit, Best Suit. Complete with the horns. Twisted
Axure Abbacus
Pentex Subsidiaries Corp
#9 - 2017-06-06 20:06:17 UTC
is the Krampus suit made from genuine Naughty children hide?

It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid.

Matthias Ancaladron
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2017-06-06 21:35:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Matthias Ancaladron
Character creation is overdue for being spruced up.

New lighting system and lighting options,

More beard options,

New/more racially unique items, tattoos, hairstyles, glasses, only see selectable by appropriate race.


rendered eyebrows and facial hair so it matches the hair in the lighting and arent just painted on

New pose system for portaits, better backgrounds.
(Look at all the poses available when you select race/subrace, 12 poses right there for men and women that should be available in character creation/customization)
http://s660.photobucket.com/user/Seriphyn/media/BloodlineSelection.jpg.html?t=1294272044
Maybe not 12 buts there's a few poses there that aren't available on creation.

Stop charging for resculpts, bring back slider options for sculpting as an alternative for the drag/pinch sculpting

Remove that simulate cloth and hair movement option because it isn't reflected in portraits.
If you have it turned on its turned off when you save the portrait.

A way to save 2-3 old portraits that you can switch back to, you can only go back to old portraits by recreating hem as far as I know. There's a way to save portraits in the game files but I can't figure out how to reload them if it's possible.

A reset option that strips everything off your character.

Unlikely wish: racial battle armor from dust 514 medium suits in loyalty stores.
Lugh Crow-Slave
#11 - 2017-06-06 22:15:51 UTC
Matthias Ancaladron wrote:
Character creation is overdue for being spruced up.
.


No, it is not.

This here is a space ship game. The current character creater has so little to do with this game that it wasn't even built for eve.

So no just about anything else would be a better use of time and resources. Them taking a week off and just hanging out at a pub would be better for eve.
The Devils Cousin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2017-06-08 09:11:47 UTC
More likes and signs!

CCP Please Don't Do This..

The Respawn Expansion

Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2017-06-08 09:27:35 UTC
Axure Abbacus wrote:
is the Krampus suit made from genuine Naughty children hide?


Yes and the Horns are polished with their tears. And the seems are sewn with string made from their intestines. And the Fir trim their hair.
And the bells, containing beads of bone, are wrought iron that are plated with iron from their blood through a very strange electrolysis like process. The process gives them a smooth polish and a dark dried blood redish brown.
The Devils Cousin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2017-06-08 10:13:35 UTC
Tuttomenui II wrote:
Axure Abbacus wrote:
is the Krampus suit made from genuine Naughty children hide?


Yes and the Horns are polished with their tears. And the seems are sewn with string made from their intestines. And the Fir trim their hair.
And the bells, containing beads of bone, are wrought iron that are plated with iron from their blood through a very strange electrolysis like process. The process gives them a smooth polish and a dark dried blood redish brown.


That was fairly graphic, i like it

CCP Please Don't Do This..

The Respawn Expansion

Tuttomenui II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2017-06-08 10:21:47 UTC
15% off topic, but I recommend the viewing of the following propaganda film. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/
The Devils Cousin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2017-06-08 23:30:27 UTC
off topic is always welcome

CCP Please Don't Do This..

The Respawn Expansion