These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

135m Returning player looking for new home

Author
Calisto Thellere
#1 - 2017-05-20 17:08:56 UTC
Been playing skill queue online for the last 12months or so, now im getting back into it and while figuring out everything thats changed, im looking for a new home.

I can fly everything sub cap excluding command ships.

looking for an active pvp corp but still need isk generating possibilities. Last corp was a WH corp which i really enjoyed so that would be top of my list, closely followed by low sec. never lived or played in LS and hear it's pretty good experience.
Never really been a pvp'er but the few times i have, those shakes are addictive and i want more.

I only have my main char, (this one) my old cap pilots i sold off before my break and the char bizarre looks pretty pointless atm due to people stripping for sp now so i'll be sticking with a single char for now until i either inject myself an alt or find one suitable to buy.

My timezone is EU. Based in UK so your corps active times need to match up, i usually play 17.00-midnight(ish) eve time
Looking for a chilled corp, no drama queens and generally easy going.

Cheers all.
Sha'Uri Dark
VoidRunner's Inc.
#2 - 2017-05-20 17:32:36 UTC
Vetinari Haakon
Quantum Star Conglomerate
#3 - 2017-05-20 19:33:09 UTC
Hi Callisto!

I should preface this by pointing out that we're a nullsec corporation, and at present we live out in Providence (although we plan to move onwards and upwards). If that's not for you, no need to read on!

We are a mixed EU/US timezone corp, but we do have pretty continous activity from 17:00 onwards, so that should work well with your timezones. The system we live in is fully upgraded, so there's plenty of ISK to be made from ratting, mining, or exploration, whatever it is that floats your boat. We run regular pvp roams that tend to be small-gang (normally less than 10 people), so we are pretty regularly out and about. We're used to getting less experienced PvPers into gangs so if you haven't got the most experience it's not a problem for us, we're happy to help you out with any queries or questions you might have.

I should mention that we are totally of the opinion that real life comes first, so there's no pressure from our end to get involved with activity if you need to do something else. No one will be breathing down your neck for not getting involved, although it's obviously more fun for everyone the more people we get doing activities!

I hope all this sounds good to you and I hope to fly with you sometime in the future. If you want to know more, join our chat channel "Rayzers" or EvEmail myself, jordanoontje, or Zee Zaugg. I can also link you to our corp ad for a closer look: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=519644&find=unread

Fly safe!
BearThatCares
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#4 - 2017-05-20 22:41:52 UTC
Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit
  • Highly active
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry
  • Knowledgable & Approachable

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality members!

Check out our guides at our website, and if you like what you see, drop by our Discord and socialize!

Sly DeathWalker
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2017-05-23 23:09:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Sly DeathWalker
HERETIC NATION is recruiting Corps and Individuals

I could state here all the standard crap that every other Alliance and Corp in eve spoon feeds you guys or I can give it to you straight how it is with my own Testimonial.

2 Months ago I returned to Eve Online and didn't know what I wanted to do but knew I had it within my self to be great and wanted more than anything to Find and form real relationships and make real friends in this game we all love. More than anything I wanted to feel like I mattered.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? IF SO KEEP READING!

I scoured the the Forums I searched Reddit...I did everything every lost pilot does to find a new home...HOME something I believed was about where you lived but I only now realize is about who you surround yourself with on a daily basis.

I got recruited into the Corp I am Currently in and hit the road running. I logged in everyday if even for an hour or two. I got on comms and visited with everyone who would listen to me & let me listen to them. I learned who each pilot was their quirks and those quirks made them special to me and bonds began to forge. When they were in trouble I would jump to their defense and vice versa when I was in trouble they would always have my back never leaving me behind. I was Having more fun than I had ever had in Eve online before....and I've been around a long time. I saw my activity sky rocket, I saw my piloting skills increase 10 fold, I was learning new things I had never before understood. Everyday was a new adventure rather than a struggle to find something to do and people to do it with. Having trouble believing it...my activity speaks for itself with the #'s for this month https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99001555/top/ I am in my 2nd month in Alliance and I am well on my way to Earning top Killer for the whole alliance....This could be you.....The fun is out here and yours to take part in.

Since joining HERETIC NATION I have taken part in amazing fights...both small scale small gang warfare to Large scale Super Captial Brawls. We travel through wormholes and traverse the galaxy quickly hunting Supers and other Capital ships making virtually no one safe even in their own space. We do small Kitchen sink fleets as well as Doctrine Bling Fleets...we do Organzed gate camps as well as bust Gate camps with Black ops drops and when we feel it is necessary we pull the Hammer out of the Tool box and Drop Caps smashing our enemies to space dust.

Example 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIneBILmkk
Example 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQjQBp-xX0

DO YOU WANT TO FORM REAL FRIENDSHIPS & BONDS ?
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME FOR MORE THAN YOURSELF?
DO YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN LINE MEMBER 436?

Our Base of Operations is in the PIRATE CAPITAL of New Eden...AMAMAKE.

But I can only tell you how things have been for me since I've joined this alliance I've come to love....You have to decide for yourself if this is what you want EVE Online to be for you. I truly believe EVE is what you make of it...

If this Testimonial sounds like what you have been searching for as and Individual like me or if as a CEO of a Corp it sounds like the type of fun you have always wanted to supply your members with....

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU http://jump.to.heretic-nation.com/

Regardless of what you do just ask yourself....what side of our guns do you want to find yourself on?

o7 Fly Dangerously Aggressive
Aiden Eva
Doomheim
#6 - 2017-05-24 00:00:48 UTC
Tru Dark
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#7 - 2017-05-30 05:44:27 UTC
Astroco is seeking both experienced PVP/PVE pilots to join our growing corp.

What we offer:
Alliance and Corporate PVP ops
Alliance SRP
Full Mining boosts and ore buyback
Manufacturing and research opportunities
Jump Freighter service

What is required from you:
Full API
Mumble and Mic
20 mill SP for PVP pilots (does not apply to indy pilots)
Willingness to work as part of a team
Preferably US and EU Time Zone

Please contact Talon Frey or Tru Dark in game, or join the channel Astroco Pub

Fly Safe! o7
Edit
John McCreedy
Eve Defence Force
#8 - 2017-05-30 11:15:00 UTC
Hi mate, drop into our public channel The EDF Bar for a chat about recruitment. I should be around from about 5.30 to 6 p.m. our time.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/612633154/

Example of our latest fight. We have roaming throughout the day, every day, major ops at the moment, usually once or twice a night, depending on timers, and SRP on losses. We've nice place to make ISK, several incentives, friendly bunch of guys who will help you out and a focus on providing fun entetertainment rather than how many hours you put in. So drop by, we'll have a chat and go from there.

13 years and counting. Eve Defence Force is recruiting.

Riza HR
Tranquility Tavern
Pandemic Horde
#9 - 2017-05-30 13:39:48 UTC
- EU timezone

- PvP oriented

- main focus - Outer ring

- secondary focus - Cloud ring sov space

- small gang

- aliance ops

- 15mil. SP AND UP
Nakito Kobara
Yamagata Syndicate
Northern Coalition.
#10 - 2017-05-30 17:15:54 UTC
Yamagata Syndicate are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance.

YS is looking for people who will "fit in" to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Send Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski a mail if your interested.
Caduceus Vex
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2017-05-31 01:17:44 UTC
Greetings,

May I please present https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=518331&find=unread for your consideration.

Kind Regards

Vex
IGOR N
Wolf Pack Industries.
Fraternity.
#12 - 2017-05-31 01:57:00 UTC
Hello we are a nullsec corp apart of a big alliance that may fit what you are looking for.

for more info: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=520953&find=unre
BigCrusher
Kurupt.
Sedition.
#13 - 2017-05-31 20:13:09 UTC
Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we're live in sov null. We got lots of content available, whether it's solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. We also have space available so you can make money. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel "fuita pub". I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#14 - 2017-05-31 23:21:52 UTC
60 Squadron Nullsec PvP Corporation

60 Squadron is a small, organised corporation within MOA Alliance

We're here for good fights, we're not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.

We Can Offer You>
*>NullSec
*>Regular Corp / Alliance Roams
*>Camaraderie
*>Active Teamspeak
*>Chilled, Laid-back Environment

What we require from you>
*>Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*>Interest in Corp/ Alliance Activities

How To Get Involved:
Join our in game channel - 60 SQN Pub -

10Mill Skillpoints Min,

Contacts

Mira deVorsha
Calimari Lafisques
DraXxus Holland
Anger'is strength
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2017-06-01 08:23:40 UTC
Hello Calisto, S0utherN Comfort is currently Recruiting!

We're a PvP corp forged from the fires of Null sec. We've been around for 7+ years and are still kicking so you know we're not going anywhere and can provide stability.

We're currently serving in TEST alliance and have non-stop PvP opportunities along with a safe and secure area for money making when it is needed.

We are a chill group that is very tight nit, but as a caution we only provide the highest quality of trolls, so if you choose to come out make sure you have a thick skin.

If this sounds like something you're interested in feel free to reach out to me at any time.

Here's more information if you're interested:

░██░░█░░███░░█░░
█░░░█░█░█░░░█░█░
███░█░█░█░░░█░█░
░░█░█░█░█░░░█░█░
██░░░█░░███░░█░░

S0utherN Comfort is a well-rounded corp actively serving in TEST Alliance. Our primary purpose is to hold and maintain Sov nullsec while having fun. This includes trolling our enemies and sometimes even each other, so if you get mad easily, this isn’t the place for you.

What we Offer Members:

• Establish Active Corp with 7+ Years of Experience and Stability.
  • Knowledge from Veteran Pilots in all specialties.
  • Frequent and Plentiful PvP/FC Opportunities of Small, Mid, and Large scale fleets including Capital Warfare.
  • Lucrative Economic Opportunity.
  • Steel Forged Corp Comradery.
  • Dedicated Industry and Mining Core with Corp Purchase Programs.
  • Member of the 4th Largest Sov Holding Alliance in 0.0.
  • Premiere CZ Small Gang Fleet Activity.

What we are looking for:

• A Willingness to Learn and Contribute to our Corp and Alliance Communities.
  • Experience in PvP on Small or Large Scales and the disciplines that come with Null Alliance Membership.
  • Minor Troll Attitude with a Thick Skin.
  • Ability to be Self Sufficient if required.
  • Willingness to Fly/Train into Doctrine Ships.

S0C0 Corp History
Killboard Link
Discord

If you’re interested feel free to join the “-SOCO- Recruitment” Channel In-Game or convo one of our contacts for details.

Mr Glaser
Violence is the Answer
Wormhole Society
#16 - 2017-06-09 21:57:55 UTC
Hello Calisto,

AttentionI was hoping you would take a close look at us. I will try to be a brief as possible on the recruitment forums, but I am totally open to communicating as much as possible to help you understand who we are and allow us to learn as much about you as possible during the (In-Game) or In Discord Interview.

You seem like the perfect fit for us as we teach members how to exist efficiently in WH Space (making ISK) while PVPing till their hearts content!

CoolWe have one of the best diverse groups within our ranks and would gladly take you in. We love all content creators, good game play comes from good EVE content. We would be honored to cover anything in game as well as out of game to help you transition.

At it's core, our corp has a solid experience of players. We enjoy each others company and do understand 'RL' comes first. We also love having people play the game, when they can. We are very active, most of the time. We welcome all Timezones to better our content!

Check out what we have been up to lately... Go DOPS!

IdeaWe are a good Training WH corporation that is dedicated to it's members. We believe in bringing the best content to all including our opponents in space. It is in our namesake after all... Dependent On Pilots

ArrowOur Official Recruitment Post: DOPLR

ArrowOur Official Alliance Recruitment Post: Wormhole Society

ArrowJoin our PUBLIC Discord Channel: DOPLR

ArrowIn-Game Mail / PM : Mr Glaser

or In-Game Corp Recruitment Channel: The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl (If a recruiter is not online, please send me an in-game mail and I will get back to you within a day. I am usually on almost everyday!)

Hope to see ya in space,
o7
Archiebald Hornby
Cloaked Goof
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2017-06-10 13:07:09 UTC
Jesus there's some walls of text .

Shoot me an eve mail if you decide the other take life to seriously lol.

We're eu tz small gang easy going atmosphere which would be ideal for the learning I think you're looking for

Hopefully hear from you if not good luck