These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thank you CCP.

Author
The Larold
This is an anagram of itself.
#1 - 2017-05-23 23:25:13 UTC
I don't know if this happens very often, so I wanted to say 'Thanks' for implementing a small UI feature I requested a couple months back. Is useful to me, and I know it will be useful to many other folks, especially newer players or the visually impaired.

Kudos!

(Let me know if there's a more appropriate spot for posts like this.)
Lugh Crow-Slave
#2 - 2017-05-24 03:31:13 UTC
Why would you think this was a good place to post anything other than a feature or idea?
The Larold
This is an anagram of itself.
#3 - 2017-05-25 22:54:21 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:
Why would you think this was a good place to post anything other than a feature or idea?

Because if CCP looks here as a source of ideas, then this message would be clearly visible.

This seems like a logical conclusion to me.
Lugh Crow-Slave
#4 - 2017-05-26 01:44:09 UTC
why not oh idk the thread asking for feedback on it in the test server forums or send an e-mail. this is a place for features and ideas all you are doing is pushing actual ideas further down the list making it harder for them to be noticed
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
#5 - 2017-05-26 21:19:14 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:
all you are doing is pushing actual ideas further down the list making it harder for them to be noticed

What idea would that be? Afk cloaker whine thread #2352352352? Another horribly thought through non-sense idea?
At least 98% of the "ideas" in this subforum are trash from the get-go and only waste space and the readers' time.
This is actually a decent post for once.

OP: He's right, though. This would have been better elsewhere.

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#6 - 2017-05-26 21:28:56 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:
actual ideas

lies, lies and slander i say.