These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
 

The Sack of Romi

First post
Author
The Marmite Collective
#161 - 2017-05-19 08:48:54 UTC
It was a good day for the forums ...... o7

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#162 - 2017-05-19 09:08:35 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Friendship is the best ship in the game!

also: 8/10 - would dunk again.


I found your conversation with Khromius interesting, probaby best not to threaten people over something they wern't even interested in because it suddenly makes it interesting Roll


If you view that conversation as a threat, then I can see why so many of you are so susceptible to "sand-in-the-hoo-ha syndrome."


Indeed. Some of the vagina boulders I've seen being hurled here are practically planetary in dimension.

I also object to Ralph being singled out as a raging gobshite. I've worked hard over the years to ensure that you are all provided with the worst kind of gobshitery, and to not get so much as a mention hurts more than words can convey.


Fine.. dammit Mort..something something salty something something lol something something damn crybaby..
There now, feel better? Blink

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#163 - 2017-05-19 09:21:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Lew Dicrous wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Friendship is the best ship in the game!

also: 8/10 - would dunk again.


I found your conversation with Khromius interesting, probaby best not to threaten people over something they wern't even interested in because it suddenly makes it interesting Roll


If you view that conversation as a threat, then I can see why so many of you are so susceptible to "sand-in-the-hoo-ha syndrome."


Have you ever had sand in the "hoo-ha".. lemme tell you, it's not pleasant.

On another note, the same thing can be said about the misconception of another convo previously mentioned. Some take the convo between Raz and Khromius as Ralph does, others don't see it in that context. You don't think your convo with Khromius was a threat, yet others do. Do you see the problem here? People are interpreting the convos to best suit their narative rather than the context it was meant in. If people just want war..just say so. Stop trying to justify it with a child's argument. "Mom, he's looking at me".. "Mom, he said this"..

I know you well enough to know you see it..but will you admit it? Will others? That's left to be seen.

I'm not directing that at you in particular Lew. But wow, the testosterone and ego flying around here is of epic ridiculousness. In one breath, too many are " mine's bugger than yours", yet in the next breath their whining like little..well, you get my point Blink

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

#164 - 2017-05-19 09:39:51 UTC
Kaely Tanniss wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
gnshadowninja wrote:
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Friendship is the best ship in the game!

also: 8/10 - would dunk again.


I found your conversation with Khromius interesting, probaby best not to threaten people over something they wern't even interested in because it suddenly makes it interesting Roll


If you view that conversation as a threat, then I can see why so many of you are so susceptible to "sand-in-the-hoo-ha syndrome."


Have you ever had sand in the "hoo-ha".. lemme tell you, it's not pleasant.

On another note, the same thing can be said about the misconception of another convo previously mentioned. Some take the convo between Raz and Khromius as Ralph does, others don't see it in that context. You don't think your convo with Khromius was a threat, yet others do. Do you see the problem here? People are interpreting the convos to best suit their narative rather than the context it was meant in. If people just want war..just say so. Stop trying to justify it with a child's argument. "Mom, he's looking at me"..

I know you well enough to know you see it..but will you admit it? Will others? That's left to be seen.

I'm not directing that at you in particular Lew. But wow, the testosterone and ego flying around here is of epic ridiculousness. In one breath, too many are " mine's bugger than yours", yet in the next breath their whining like little..well, you get my point Blink

No offense Kae, but you really should stop posting

I've known you long enough to know that all this talk you do isn't truly representing what you really stand for.

This whole thing is the turning point in VMGs merc dictatorship, who's the next "long standing and deep blue out of respect" that will get turned on?

when isk and ego becomes more important than loyalty, respect and honour, you know you f'ed up bad.
Those things can't be bought or repaired with isk.

Remember this quote VMG
Quote:
The bigger they get...
...The harder they fall

This is one for the history books Cool

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

The-Culture
#165 - 2017-05-19 09:56:07 UTC
I'm just enthralled at how much sheer angst and primal chest-beating our little stunt, as beautifully coordinated and perfectly executed as it was, has inspired in this thread. All speculation aside, had Raz asked me to drop supers in hisec, I'd have tried to find a way to drop supers in hisec. That's the long and short of it.

I care little for the drama or political intrigue you all seem to find in these pointless circle-jerks. Hisec has been dead for years now and as far as the rest of eve is concerned, you can have it. I have nothing to gain by threatening anyone involved in any of this. If anything, I think I've already made the only point I needed to. If Khromius feels threatened by a simple request then perhaps he should adjust his triggers accordingly. It's his problem, not mine. My only dog in the fight just won the fight.

It burns when I PVP

#166 - 2017-05-19 10:51:46 UTC
Theres me having a quiet life living in a small pocket in space and I see this Shocked

Well slap my balls and call me gi joe. Need to sign back up in devils and shoot some critters
The Marmite Collective
#167 - 2017-05-19 11:08:40 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Well slap my balls and call me gi joe. Need to sign back up in devils and shoot some critters
SLAP ! Hello GJ Joe o/

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

The-Culture
#168 - 2017-05-19 11:38:05 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Theres me having a quiet life living in a small pocket in space and I see this Shocked

Well slap my balls and call me gi joe. Need to sign back up in devils and shoot some critters

good to see you ren .. eh .. joe
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#169 - 2017-05-19 11:56:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Yaosus
Dom Arkaral wrote:

No offense Kae, but you really should stop posting

I've known you long enough to know that all this talk you do isn't truly representing what you really stand for.

This whole thing is the turning point in VMGs merc dictatorship, who's the next "long standing and deep blue out of respect" that will get turned on?

when isk and ego becomes more important than loyalty, respect and honour, you know you f'ed up bad.
Those things can't be bought or repaired with isk.

Remember this quote VMG
Quote:
The bigger they get...
...The harder they fall

This is one for the history books Cool


As much as you'd like this to be true VMG is not a dictatorship. You are just butthurt Khrom refused to take you in.. TWO TIMES. And boy he was right not to let you in. Useless trolls like you are actually easier to find than dogshit in Madrid.

A ganker talking about honor. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You here with us ?

Isk and ego and honor and loyalty and respect? The words someone like you should never ever use on the eve forums.

Each and every target VMG decided to poop on were presented with a choice. The shrewd and mighty Tora who likes to think about himself as the sneaky eeky weeky pink samurai thought he can force VMG to turn against PIRAT and took in a bunch of people whom he thought they might give him glory and some isk to pocket in the future at their expense.

Well the FINNS are not stupid and the second they realized Tora is full of brown substance they ditched the sucker and moved on to greener pastures. After taking several beatings ingame Tora, The Pink Samurai, asked Khrom in his own mentally disturbing, mindreading manipulative way for a ceasefire. Even then he couldn't just say : look dude I made a mistake, what can I do to repair the sheett I've caused? Pathetic.

The devils tried to push someone who isn't stupid at all and now they will feel the full heat of their actions. I must remind you dear devils that PIRAT kept a conflict opened with marmite for 2 years and counting. They are not the entity you'd like to funk with. VMG backs PIRAT because the ivans are our friends and allies.

You can say whatever you want against VMG and allies, facts will count and the game is played while logged in not on the forums.

@Dom I can vouch for you next time you want in VMG. Just ask. For a small fee I can do that for you.
Kevin Wendell
#170 - 2017-05-19 12:07:57 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:

No offense Kae, but you really should stop posting

I've known you long enough to know that all this talk you do isn't truly representing what you really stand for.

This whole thing is the turning point in VMGs merc dictatorship, who's the next "long standing and deep blue out of respect" that will get turned on?

when isk and ego becomes more important than loyalty, respect and honour, you know you f'ed up bad.
Those things can't be bought or repaired with isk.

Remember this quote VMG
Quote:
The bigger they get...
...The harder they fall

This is one for the history books Cool


As much as you'd like this to be true VMG is not a dictatorship. You are just butthurt Khrom refused to take you in.. TWO TIMES. And boy he was right not to let you in. Useless trolls like you are actually easier to find than dogshit in Madrid.

A ganker talking about honor. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You here with us ?

Isk and ego and honor and loyalty and respect? The words someone like you should never ever use on the eve forums.

Each and every target VMG decided to poop on were presented with a choice. The shrewd and mighty Tora who likes to think about himself as the sneaky eeky weeky pink samurai thought he can force VMG to turn against PIRAT and took in a bunch of people whom he thought they might give him glory and some isk to pocket in the future at their expense.

Well the FINNS are not stupid and the second they realized Tora is full of brown substance they ditched the sucker and moved on to greener pastures. After taking several beatings ingame Tora, The Pink Samurai, asked Khrom in his own mentally disturbing, mindreading manipulative way for a ceasefire. Even then he couldn't just say : look dude I made a mistake, what can I do to repair the sheett I've caused? Pathetic.

The devils tried to push someone who isn't stupid at all and now they will feel the full heat of their actions. I must remind you dear devils that PIRAT kept a conflict opened with marmite for 2 years and counting. They are not the entity you'd like to funk with. VMG backs PIRAT because the ivans are our friends and allies.

You can say whatever you want against VMG and allies, facts will count and the game is played while logged in not on the forums.

@Dom I can vouch for you next time you want in VMG. Just ask. For a small fee I can do that for you.


abea astept sa ne pizdim
#171 - 2017-05-19 12:17:12 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
You are just butthurt Khrom refused to take you in.. TWO TIMES.

Wasn't it 4 times last time?
Your word is as good as a box of rotten tomatoes


Quote:
A ganker talking about honor.

1- once again, I'm not a ganker
2- I have more honour by myself than VMG as a whole.

You can ask those I ransomed (although they don't appear on my kb either kek)
You can also ask any of my friends, I'm a man of word, and well... I don't usually turn on my friends Cool

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

The-Culture
#172 - 2017-05-19 12:20:58 UTC
Yaosus wrote:

The devils tried to push someone who isn't stupid at all and now they will get the full heat of their actions. I must remind you dear devils that PIRAT kept a conflict opened with marmite for 2 years and counting. They are not the entity you'd like to funk with. VMG backs PIRAT because the ivans are our friends and allies.



we were defending mate.
pirat saw an opportunity , took it and lost their nose for the privilege.


Yaosus wrote:

You can say whatever you want against VMG and allies, facts will count and the game is played while logged in not on the forums.

Chest beat harder, definitely going to prove yer integrity Roll
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#173 - 2017-05-19 12:27:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Yaosus
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
You are just butthurt Khrom refused to take you in.. TWO TIMES.

Wasn't it 4 times last time?
Your word is as good as a box of rotten tomatoes


Quote:
A ganker talking about honor.

1- once again, I'm not a ganker
2- I have more honour by myself than VMG as a whole.

You can ask those I ransomed (although they don't appear on my kb either kek)
You can also ask any of my friends, I'm a man of word, and well... I don't usually turn on my friends Cool



Khrom confirmed it. You asked two times to get into VMG and he refused to take you in.

It is true you are CODE but you are not a ganker. You PVP :))))))) riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...and also have honor (but usually you don't wear it when you gank only when trolling the forums)

@Kevin da bravo da mai intai fa un post cu mainu' ca sa arati cat de jmecher esti tu :) sa iti e frica de wardec?

@Ralph you've earned yourselves a perma russian boot up your collective ass and whatever addons that boot may come with. I'd rethink my whole strategy and trust me the forum mess you've started did not help at all. Other entities will not hold your hand indefinitely. You've made a mistake, I'd do my best to repair whatever may still be repaired. Forum trolling is not going to save you. Look at what happened to Tora. He is bleeding members, he gets kicked in za balls wherever he shows up and the people who still fly under his banner (aside fro mthe fact that he keeps taking advantage of them and pocketing their hard earned isk) will lose more ships, more time and eventually will leave him too. In less than two weeks!
#174 - 2017-05-19 12:34:38 UTC
"abea astept sa ne pizdim" I nearly do that every Friday night after quite a few beers.

Yaosus Quote

"The devils tried to push someone who isn't stupid at all and now they will feel the full heat of their actions. I must remind you dear devils that PIRAT kept a conflict opened with marmite for 2 years and counting. They are not the entity you'd like to funk with. VMG backs PIRAT because the ivans are our friends and allies".

Trying to get my head around if you have actually been around since 2004. See I would understand if Kromius or natural would say something similar because they can actually bring it. You though have only really opened your mouth on the forums since being in VMG. Prior to that you were trying to buy indy pilots and sell quad guns. It also seems to me you have separate accounts to complete indy stuff.

You log on randomly to blow up ships around Jita and probably bottle it flying solo as the only solo ships I've seen you kill are barges and a warp stabbed unfitted Vexor.

Devils themselves have been around far longer and have come up against more versatile enemies. That's why even though they are limited in numbers have a serious amount of kills. So can you refrain from trying to be the hard man as you really truly are not. Your sounding more like a tragic wannabe trying to emulate Eminem yet the noise coming has a distinctive Petula Clarke to it








#175 - 2017-05-19 12:44:53 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
You are just butthurt Khrom refused to take you in.. TWO TIMES.

Wasn't it 4 times last time?
Your word is as good as a box of rotten tomatoes


Quote:
A ganker talking about honor.

1- once again, I'm not a ganker
2- I have more honour by myself than VMG as a whole.

You can ask those I ransomed (although they don't appear on my kb either kek)
You can also ask any of my friends, I'm a man of word, and well... I don't usually turn on my friends Cool



Khrom confirmed it. You asked two times to get into VMG and he refused to take you in.

It is true you are CODE but you are not a ganker. You PVP :))))))) riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...and also have honor (but usually you don't wear it when you gank only when trolling the forums)

@Kevin da bravo da mai intai fa un post cu mainu' ca sa arati cat de jmecher esti tu :) sa iti e frica de wardec?

@Ralph you've earned yourselves a perma russian boot up your collective ass and whatever addons that boot may come with. I'd rethink my whole strategy and trust me the forum mess you've started did not help at all. Other entities will not hold your hand indefinitely. You've made a mistake, I'd do my best to repair whatever may still be repaired. Forum trolling is not going to save you. Look at what happened to Tora. He is bleeding members, he gets kicked in za balls wherever he shows up and the people who still fly under his banner (aside fro mthe fact that he keeps taking advantage of them and pocketing their hard earned isk) will lose more ships, more time and eventually will leave him too. In less than two weeks!

Look up my kb
Look at the ships I use
And look at that one VMG alt I ganked, because he's the only one I suicide ganked.

When's the last time you had a proper 1v1?
Or was at least 2 jumps out of Jita?

Or where were you when the Westfolde fell?

You should step away from the keyboard before you embarrass yourself even more by throwing stuff that you can't even prove XD

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#176 - 2017-05-19 12:47:22 UTC
renwahh wrote:
"abea astept sa ne pizdim" I nearly do that every Friday night after quite a few beers.

Trying to get my head around if you have actually been around since 2004. See I would understand if Kromius or natural would say something similar because they can actually bring it. You though have only really opened your mouth on the forums since being in VMG. Prior to that you were trying to buy indy pilots and sell quad guns. It also seems to me you have separate accounts to complete indy stuff.

You log on randomly to blow up ships around Jita and probably bottle it flying solo as the only solo ships I've seen you kill are barges and a warp stabbed unfitted Vexor.




Another forum spiderman who is search button smart. Dig deeper Sherlock :) for an alt you are quite cool, I don't bother running background checks but once I saw your KB coz you brought the argument first ... it looks like you mined the **** out of nullsec before even flying something decent. As I thought a marmite fan :)) Si daca esti si roman vai de capu tau :)
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#177 - 2017-05-19 12:48:44 UTC
renwahh wrote:
"abea astept sa ne pizdim" I nearly do that every Friday night after quite a few beers.

Yaosus Quote

"The devils tried to push someone who isn't stupid at all and now they will feel the full heat of their actions. I must remind you dear devils that PIRAT kept a conflict opened with marmite for 2 years and counting. They are not the entity you'd like to funk with. VMG backs PIRAT because the ivans are our friends and allies".

Trying to get my head around if you have actually been around since 2004. See I would understand if Kromius or natural would say something similar because they can actually bring it. You though have only really opened your mouth on the forums since being in VMG. Prior to that you were trying to buy indy pilots and sell quad guns. It also seems to me you have separate accounts to complete indy stuff.

You log on randomly to blow up ships around Jita and probably bottle it flying solo as the only solo ships I've seen you kill are barges and a warp stabbed unfitted Vexor.

Devils themselves have been around far longer and have come up against more versatile enemies. That's why even though they are limited in numbers have a serious amount of kills. So can you refrain from trying to be the hard man as you really truly are not. Your sounding more like a tragic wannabe trying to emulate Eminem yet the noise coming has a distinctive Petula Clarke to it









Damn ren you beat me too it mate.

I couldn't have said that better myself.

@Yaosus you clearly don't know devils. i advise you earn your stripes like your more experienced members before shooting off stupid posts.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#178 - 2017-05-19 12:52:53 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:

Look up my kb
Look at the ships I use
And look at that one VMG alt I ganked, because he's the only one I suicide ganked.

When's the last time you had a proper 1v1?
Or was at least 2 jumps out of Jita?

Or where were you when the Westfolde fell?

You should step away from the keyboard before you embarrass yourself even more by throwing stuff that you can't even prove XD


Every cockroach in eve claims 1vs1, hates when the enemy fleet brings logi, or MORE logi then they do, sit in stations chattin on local channels or spam the **** out of the forums with beautiful honorable and moral stories about themselves.

Wake up, eve is a cooperative game. Playing it alone defeats the whole purpose of this game.

You wanted in VMG but you got the boot :) and that is why you are angry and trolling.
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#179 - 2017-05-19 12:55:16 UTC
Fybs wrote:


Damn ren you beat me too it mate.

I couldn't have said that better myself.

@Yaosus you clearly don't know devils. i advise you earn your stripes like your more experienced members before shooting off stupid posts.



Time will tell.
The Marmite Collective
#180 - 2017-05-19 12:56:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Yaosus wrote:
Well the FINNS are not stupid and the second they realized Tora is full of brown substance they ditched the sucker and moved on to greener pastures. After taking several beatings ingame Tora, The Pink Samurai, asked Khrom in his own mentally disturbing, mindreading manipulative way for a ceasefire. Even then he couldn't just say : look dude I made a mistake, what can I do to repair the sheett I've caused? Pathetic.
Just curious, but do you write fairy tales in real life? Big smile

You could take it as a hint, that 95% of the forums disagrees with you. I know a player who once had that god syndrome and I think he just game back to the game last week.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Forum Jump