These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Sack of Romi

First post
Author
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#41 - 2017-05-18 13:36:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Yaosus wrote:
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.
It's funny how quick you change the subject, when you're overwhelmed with facts. Big smile
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.


You didnt look at the battlereport did you.
Ohhhhh, burned !

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

tainted demon
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#42 - 2017-05-18 13:37:26 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
tainted demon wrote:
... said being blue to us(marmite) is a good idea for you, now that we are strong again, how else do you take that?
So you're saying having a stronger blue is a bad thing? You confuse me sir. Roll

I think both situations are simply defined : VMG leadership has no idea what loyalty means and is mainly driven by greed.

Tainted can spin it all he wants, but the fact is VMG backstabbed 2 of their oldest blues. Who will be next? X


We took bets on how long this stronger marmite feat Finns would last and we all lost isk, as it was over before it started. You wanting to repeal and replace PIRAT with marmite suggests you think us having a weak blue is better than a strong one?

I think both situations are simply different : Marmite blue was forged out of pity where as Devil's and P I R A T were made out of respect.

If you want to replay your glory days you could bring holey back into marmite, he seems in need of a friend and from his mails desperate for attention as usual
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#43 - 2017-05-18 13:38:17 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.
It's funny how quick you change the subject, when you're overwhelmed with facts. Big smile

Funnier that he's ignoring the op.
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#44 - 2017-05-18 13:40:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
This is awesome. The good old C&P cat fights !

No YOU ..... Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Omar Alharazaad
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#45 - 2017-05-18 13:41:25 UTC
Interesting can be good.
Ralph hit on a solid point though.
Deep blue sat back and watched because of politics when the time of need was at hand.
Friendlies who had no horse in the race came to help when it was asked for.
Both of these things wont be forgotten any time soon, Devils have long memories after all.
Hats off to Wingspan, Ancient Rhythm and The Culture for coming in and helping to make a pile of dead russians.
Now new things happen.
Also there may be a spike in demand for proteus, guardians and slave implants in Amarr... cash in on it while you can!
Should be fun.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#46 - 2017-05-18 13:41:58 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.
It's funny how quick you change the subject, when you're overwhelmed with facts. Big smile
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.


You didnt look at the battlereport did you.
Ohhhhh, burned !



Try reading the forums properly.

@op

You are not on top of the situation and you know it. That's the first fight you won out of many that are to come :) and you know this too that is why you came crying on the forums.
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#47 - 2017-05-18 13:44:11 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
You are not on top of the situation and you know it. That's the first fight you won out of many that are to come :) and you know this too that is why you came crying on the forums.
Want to bet some isks on it? Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#48 - 2017-05-18 13:48:22 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
You are not on top of the situation and you know it. That's the first fight you won out of many that are to come :) and you know this too that is why you came crying on the forums.
Want to bet some isks on it? Twisted



I would love to make a bet..but you just lost your bet against VMG, I'd hate to take the isk your members worked so hard to fill your pockets with. Afterall its their work, you were docked in station each and everytime.

Hold on let me think... you hopped into the devil's train and now you feel powerful again :) Until you get dunked and convo khrom once more asking him WHY U NO CARE ABOUT THE MOARMITES?

Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#49 - 2017-05-18 13:50:55 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
Afterall its their work, you were docked in station each and everytime.
And you're wrong again. My alts were in the top10 killers during these wars.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#50 - 2017-05-18 13:51:21 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
Interesting can be good.
Ralph hit on a solid point though.
Deep blue sat back and watched because of politics when the time of need was at hand.
Friendlies who had no horse in the race came to help when it was asked for.
Both of these things wont be forgotten any time soon, Devils have long memories after all.
Hats off to Wingspan, Ancient Rhythm and The Culture for coming in and helping to make a pile of dead russians.
Now new things happen.
Also there may be a spike in demand for proteus, guardians and slave implants in Amarr... cash in on it while you can!
Should be fun.


Easy to come to aid when the attackers aren't blue aswell and as far as im aware no help was requested, also why does it have to be repeated? VMG don't get involved in blue on blue, it's really not a hard concept.

To be honest I was shocked to see this thread considering we didn't take sides in this fight, it was a no win situition for VMG, damned if we do damned if we dont.
My personal opinion I would of backed PIRAT, why? Because they actually still play the game.

Marmite is a completely different situation, Finns only days before were actively disrupting our contracts then Tora decides he wanted them to join. No one would be happy with this.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#51 - 2017-05-18 13:51:49 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Afterall its their work, you were docked in station each and everytime.
And you're wrong again. My alts were in the top10 killers during these wars.


And your pockets were bulging with iskies they worked for right?
rex largo
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#52 - 2017-05-18 13:53:19 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
Interesting can be good.
Ralph hit on a solid point though.
Deep blue sat back and watched because of politics when the time of need was at hand.
Friendlies who had no horse in the race came to help when it was asked for.
Both of these things wont be forgotten any time soon, Devils have long memories after all.
Hats off to Wingspan, Ancient Rhythm and The Culture for coming in and helping to make a pile of dead russians.
Now new things happen.
Also there may be a spike in demand for proteus, guardians and slave implants in Amarr... cash in on it while you can!
Should be fun.


Easy to come to aid when the attackers aren't blue aswell and as far as im aware no help was requested, also why does it have to be repeated? VMG don't get involved in blue on blue, it's really not a hard concept.

To be honest I was shocked to see this thread considering we didn't take sides in this fight, it was a no win situition for VMG, damned if we do damned if we dont.
My personal opinion I would of backed PIRAT, why? Because they actually still play the game.

Marmite is a completely different situation, Finns only days before were actively disrupting our contracts then Tora decides he wanted them to join. No one would be happy with this.



Help was requested... i already posted this
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#53 - 2017-05-18 13:53:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Yaosus wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Afterall its their work, you were docked in station each and everytime.
And you're wrong again. My alts were in the top10 killers during these wars.


And your pockets were bulging with iskies they worked for right?
Wrong againnnn, as I SRP-ed all the losses the last few weeks.Blink Come on, you can do better old man.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Griever Takkow
The Vendetta Mercenaries
P I R A T
#54 - 2017-05-18 13:54:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Griever Takkow
Tora Bushido wrote:
Griever Takkow wrote:
Are you not the one that did the lowest of all lows by kicking the Co Alliance leader of Marmite because he disagreed with you and your direction! loyalty starts at home, if you cant be loyal there well! ..... nuff said.
Yeh, but the difference between me and VMG, is that I am man enough to see my error and apologized to Kypp for what I did (and explained him what real life issues were the cause of it. And no, thats none of your business). Me and Kypp are ok now. He is one of the guys in VMG and PE we set personal standings too. You might not realise it, but we still have many loyal fun friends in VMG/PE, we speak to on a daily base.

So in short, it's ok if you want to suck up to your grand Pooba, but at least do it with decent arguments. P


It wasn't an argument it was a statement of FACT regarding loyalty that you brought up in the first place. You seem so bitter these days turning your back on and abusing those closest to you in game when you don't get your own way Kypp and Khrom to name a few, you may be back on terms with Kypp but it does not excuse you for what you did, bringing RL issues into a fictional game is just plain stupid we all have them.

So in short, man up and move on.

Need a reputable MERC! Join "MERC Contracts" in-game for more details.

VMG Hire us today

> "Why do tomorrow what you can do today!"

Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#55 - 2017-05-18 13:55:48 UTC
Griever Takkow wrote:
ringing RL issues into a fictional game is just plain stupid we all have them ... man up and move on.
How about you go **** yourself. In a nice way of course. P

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#56 - 2017-05-18 13:56:06 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
Afterall its their work, you were docked in station each and everytime.
And you're wrong again. My alts were in the top10 killers during these wars.


And your pockets were bulging with iskies they worked for right?
Wrong againnnn, as I SRP-ed all the losses the last few weeks.Blink Come on, you can do better old man.


Exactly my point... "for the last few weeks" because you effed up big time and you are afraid your members will leave... they already started to do so.
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#57 - 2017-05-18 14:06:36 UTC
Yes, it's terrible, boohoo, Noooobody loves me no more.....

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#58 - 2017-05-18 14:08:35 UTC



In VMG we all love you :) Talk to Khrom maybe he's willing to take you in.
rex largo
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#59 - 2017-05-18 14:11:11 UTC
Love how vendetta is deflecting this thread away from them and on to tora... *claps. Well done
Erin Davis
Affliction..
#60 - 2017-05-18 14:11:34 UTC
*Eats popcorn*