These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Sack of Romi

First post
Author
Fybs
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2017-05-18 09:10:08 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWyq-VT20OQ&feature=player_embedded

Video of the fight

Enjoy

*brakes out into an epic breakdance like you have never seen before...... CoolLol

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Kaely Tanniss
Black Hydra Consortium.
#22 - 2017-05-18 09:12:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaely Tanniss
Valkin, I respect you and consider you a friend..but on this matter, I disagree. I don't know all the details to what led to this $hitstorm but I can say this: saying you will disband someone and actually doing it are two different things. I know, you know, we all know that no matter how it ended up with Marmite, Tora would never disolve the aliance. If you remember, we did the same thing to Marmite when we were in Atype, just for different reasons. Trying to disolve Marmite, imo, isn't something that will happen. However, reducing or eliminating the enemie's ability to fight is priority one of any conflict. As for Marmite disolving Pirat, that's not gonna happen either.

There is a lot of bs "facts" coming from different people on this matter. You know me..you'll either have to take my word on it or not.

Those who know me and I've flown with know I am loyal and fair.

That being said, I will do what I must with those whom I fly with now just as I have and would if I were flying with you, Marmite, Devil's, or anyone else I've flown with. Hopefully, once heads have cooled and mouths have relaxed there can be an accord reached. If not, so be it. Be careful believing what you hear. You should know all too well how that works. If this does become a big war, I will stand with my fleet mates just as any of you would do.

I came to VMG to get away from hand holding and leadership drama and just play the game for a change. That's what I have been doing and will continue to do. At the end of the day, there's no hard feelings and it's just a game. Smile

If I had a nickel for every time someone said women don't play eve, I'd have a bag of nickels to whack the next person who said it..

Omar Alharazaad
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2017-05-18 09:57:35 UTC
Fybs wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWyq-VT20OQ&feature=player_embedded

Video of the fight

Enjoy

*brakes out into an epic breakdance like you have never seen before...... CoolLol

Fantabulous.
You are a gentleman and a scholar sir.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#24 - 2017-05-18 10:00:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
tainted demon wrote:
... said being blue to us(marmite) is a good idea for you, now that we are strong again, how else do you take that?
So you're saying having a stronger blue is a bad thing? You confuse me sir. Roll

I think both situations are simply defined : VMG leadership has no idea what loyalty means and is mainly driven by greed.

Tainted can spin it all he wants, but the fact is VMG backstabbed 2 of their oldest blues. Who will be next? X

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Natural CloneKiller
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#25 - 2017-05-18 11:29:51 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
tainted demon wrote:
... said being blue to us(marmite) is a good idea for you, now that we are strong again, how else do you take that?
So you're saying having a stronger blue is a bad thing? You confuse me sir. Roll

I think both situations are simply defined : VMG leadership has no idea what loyalty means and is mainly driven by greed.

Tainted can spin it all he wants, but the fact is VMG backstabbed 2 of their oldest blues. Who will be next? X



You talk utter Spin here to try to discredit our name. Lol.

Finally there is no greed...we pay our player base to do ops, we actively share contracts with our blues.

Tora you stopped being a blue when YOU took in a RED. But you can continue the spin...we continue the war.

Devils vs PIRAT. We let both blues get on with the fight. Yes PIRAT were always going to be a closer Blue as they have been active and done more for us, but we stayed out of this. We were not going to force PIRAT or PE to drop that war. So we stayed out, until you flame us on the forums and reset us publically. = Devils become RED. = Content.


I can also assure you that greed is no factor here - the only winner is content and this is a great place to be fighting at the moment.

To the fan boys in the thread....jump in a corp against us and put your words into action.
Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#26 - 2017-05-18 11:35:45 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
So you're saying having a stronger blue is a bad thing? You confuse me sir. Roll

I think both situations are simply defined : VMG leadership has no idea what loyalty means and is mainly driven by greed.

Tainted can spin it all he wants, but the fact is VMG backstabbed 2 of their oldest blues. Who will be next? X


I must object to that miss Tora. You thought the finns would make you strong and give you the upper hand in the upcoming conflict. You disregarded Khrom's warning. VMG did not wardec you, Khrom gave you a choice, and a simple one too. Don't take the finns or else you're going to have to fight us. You chose.

You were impertinent in your replies and I think I know why... you've got what I call "killboard fever", meaning you are living in the past, aside from this you simply suck at organizing anything.

Tora Bushido wrote:

TIME : 2017-05-07 12:01:06 UTC
Join Marmites today, the top dog in merc land.... who dont bend or bow to no one Twisted


TIME : 2017-05-08 09:26:54 UTC
If you're going after Marmite, VMG is willing to drop the wars against you. Makes you wonder how insecure they are. Big smile Join Marmites today for some good fun. We kill **** and don't give a **** about who our "enemies" are. We adapt and have fun! P


TIME : 2017-05-09 11:29:39
We dont bend, we dont bow, we dont need 1:2 rep ships, we kill and have fun!
Sounds good? Join us today !Pirate


TIME : 2017-05-10 06:57:00 UTC
Hire Marmite today. The alliance that can have a gazillion merc wars and still don't give a ****, while hunting your enemies (the thing we actually get paid for).

Twisted




Your pathetic tone and attitude filled me with disgust. So cocky one week ago posting **** on forums, being impertinent in convos asking for a fight then you coming on our turf docking and undocking in Jita.

A few days later with a 9 bil to zero score in favour of VMG and allies you changed your tone from being impertinent to begging for a ceasefire. Pity I can't post your convo here. KHROM WHY U NO CARE ABOUT THE MARMITES?

And what happens next : we beat the crap out of you, your allies left you, your members turned into abstract space paintings all over hisec and all of this because of YOU, because you chose to. VMG did not wardec you out of the blue, you asked for this to happen.

You said you do not want to bend over, you called VMG allies "bitc*es" and right now you cry in your corner asking for VMG love. I can promise you one thing: although I am not part of VMG leadership I will do whatever it is in my power to keep this war opened. You deserve it for being a very weak leader, an unreliable ally, a dishonest player and an impertinent enemy.

The people following you MUST KNOW that you make very bad decisions and as long as they will stick to your side they will lose ships, time and respect. You, miss Tora are not worthy of leading anything bigger than a dinghy.


Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#27 - 2017-05-18 11:37:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Natural CloneKiller wrote:


You talk utter Spin here to try to discredit our name. Lol.

Ye have done a fine job of that yerselvs,
Tora is just gloating.
Yaosus wrote:
a very weak leader,

You can level a lot of things at tora , and i do mean a lot ,
But thats not among them.
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#28 - 2017-05-18 11:46:25 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
You talk utter Spin here to try to discredit our name.
You don't need me to do this, you're doing fine so far without me. Blink

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#29 - 2017-05-18 11:55:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Yaosus wrote:
I must object to that miss Tora. You thought the finns would make you strong and give you the upper hand in the upcoming conflict. You disregarded Khrom's warning. VMG did not wardec you, Khrom gave you a choice, and a simple one too. Don't take the finns or else you're going to have to fight us.
Gave me a choice? Lolz. Maybe you listen to your grand Poobah, but in marmites, his opinion had as much meaning, as mine when VMG started their coalition with PIRAT.
Yaosus wrote:
... you've got what I call "killboard fever", meaning you are living in the past, aside from this you simply suck at organizing anything.
I admit, I love killboard stats, but I try not too. Still funny how such a bad alliance is still ranked 20 higher the last 7 days then VMG. Care to explain this ? P And how long was it VMG exists? Roll

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Griever Takkow
The Vendetta Mercenaries
P I R A T
#30 - 2017-05-18 12:08:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Griever Takkow
Tora,

You may believe you're the master 'meta gamer' but you shouldn't really be throwing stones in glass houses... Are you not the one that did the lowest of all lows by kicking the Co Alliance leader of Marmite because he disagreed with you and your direction! loyalty starts at home, if you cant be loyal there well! ..... nuff said.

Need a reputable MERC! Join "MERC Contracts" in-game for more details.

VMG Hire us today

> "Why do tomorrow what you can do today!"

Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#31 - 2017-05-18 13:04:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Griever Takkow wrote:
Are you not the one that did the lowest of all lows by kicking the Co Alliance leader of Marmite because he disagreed with you and your direction! loyalty starts at home, if you cant be loyal there well! ..... nuff said.
Yeh, but the difference between me and VMG, is that I am man enough to see my error and apologized to Kypp for what I did (and explained him what real life issues were the cause of it. And no, thats none of your business). Me and Kypp are ok now. He is one of the guys in VMG and PE we set personal standings too. You might not realise it, but we still have many loyal fun friends in VMG/PE, we speak to on a daily base.

So in short, it's ok if you want to suck up to your grand Pooba, but at least do it with decent arguments. P

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#32 - 2017-05-18 13:06:40 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:
I must object to that miss Tora. You thought the finns would make you strong and give you the upper hand in the upcoming conflict. You disregarded Khrom's warning. VMG did not wardec you, Khrom gave you a choice, and a simple one too. Don't take the finns or else you're going to have to fight us.
Gave me a choice? Lolz. Maybe you listen to your grand Poobah, but in marmites, his opinion had as much meaning, as mine when VMG started their coalition with PIRAT.
Yaosus wrote:
... you've got what I call "killboard fever", meaning you are living in the past, aside from this you simply suck at organizing anything.
I admit, I love killboard stats, but I try not too. Still funny how such a bad alliance is still ranked 20 higher the last 7 days then VMG. Care to explain this ? P And how long was it VMG exists? Roll


You shoot meaningless stuff.

VMG
Most Valuable Kills - Last 7 Days - Approx. Total 61.5 b

Marmites
Most Valuable Kills - Last 7 Days - Approx. Total 4.1 b

Same with all your kills, that is why you are all mouth no muscles. You are what we used to call back in my day a shuttle popper. Irrelevant to the bigger picture, big mouth on the forums afk in game.

You shoot pods, shuttles, frigates because you cannot undock something bigger. Something bigger will automatically trigger a VMG hunter party to pimpslap you. Your members must understand that staying with you will be bad for them, the more time they spend with you the worse it is going to be for them and for their wallets.
rex largo
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#33 - 2017-05-18 13:18:32 UTC
tainted demon wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:




His point is very clearly stated, and in comparison to what Devils situation is, very similar.

VMG decced Marmite. A blue, when they let some red into their corp, because Marmite was trying to disband PIRAT another blue to VMG. Per quoted by VMG.

"2. Trying to focus on disbanding a blue the same."

But when the act of PIRAT attacking a citadel was brought to VMG, they solidly remained neutral. A very clear and hypocritical action. Because it was blue on blue situation and VMG refused to take a stance in it.

You can't claim one thing and turn around and refused to walk your talk. EVE especially you will get called out for it.
.


I honestly don't see the comparison here,
Marmite bringing in finns was a small factor to us sure (as suddenly being blue to the guys giving you ****, leaves a bad taste in your mouth) but Tora's comments about it were the deciding nail in the coffin for us, his own words were about disbanding
P I R A T and said being blue to us(marmite) is a good idea for you, now that we are strong again, how else do you take that?

With P I R A T and Marmite we could sit back and watch or get involved, by Toras own doing we got involved. he can spin it however he likes.

Where as

Most agreements we have with others is to stay out of each others way and help out when and where we can.
I'm not leadership in VMG so don't know if any talks were had between khrom and Raz during the RF timers, But if Devils felt like they were on the brink of disbanding I'm sure i would have heard about it from khrom, I don't think its going to happen over their fort being hit, VMG have killed some citadels in the past and the owning corps/alliances are still intact, and have new structures now.

Your space structures are not really our problem, don't get me wrong. We were more than happy to show up and help out if you asked for assistance, but you said it yourself it's "a Massive punching bag in space" someone was going to punch it at some point, leave it to the russian's to be crazy enough to go for it... but are you saying if it was ever hit by anyone blue to us, we need to remove their blue status over it?

If marmite (or one of your blues) hit a VMG structure would you drop blues with them over it? or remain neutral?
VMG's stance as far as i have always known it for blue vs blue situations is to remain neutral, attempt diplo if one side asked, and not get involved in the drama... unless one side starts **** with us for related or unrelated reasons and forces our hand.








[20:26:54] Khromius > o/
[20:26:59] Lord Razpataz > hey
[20:27:11] Khromius > pirat say they want your fort gone
[20:27:21] Khromius > i can't control them mate i'm sory
[20:27:27] Lord Razpataz > any particular reason for it?
[20:27:32] Khromius > didn't ask
[20:27:44] Khromius > something about them being tired of devils
[20:28:55] Lord Razpataz > so they want to disband us? cant be more inactive :P
[20:34:02] Khromius > honestly mate i don't know
[20:34:46] Lord Razpataz > kk, I'm guessing you guys will stay out of this?
[20:36:15] Khromius > of course
[20:36:21] Khromius > pirat doesn't need us
[20:39:05] Lord Razpataz > was thinking more the other way, we need you
[20:49:41] Lord Razpataz > but yeah, I understand.
[20:49:50] Lord Razpataz > I need to go, RL is calling
[20:49:59] Khromius > we're deep blue with PIRAT
[20:50:14] Khromius > we won't be sticking our nose in one way or another
[20:50:32] Lord Razpataz > rgr
[20:50:47] Lord Razpataz > cya around o/

Apparently you are not as well informed as you think you are...

And to answer your question... Yes if one of our blues (if we had any other than your alliance untill yesterday) attacked another of our blues we would have no choice but to reset the attacker and defend the attacked. Honor would leave us no other option.... if you had honor you would understand this.
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#34 - 2017-05-18 13:20:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Yaosus wrote:

You shoot meaningless stuff.



Has integrity dumpstered ,
Posts about numbers and killboard stats.
(@_ಠ)

being relevant to the bigger picture isnt desirable if that picture happens to be of dorian grey.

But by all means , continue chest beating, the lack of self awareness is hilarious.
Tora Bushido
G0P-ST0P
P I R A T
#35 - 2017-05-18 13:22:23 UTC
Yaosus wrote:

VMG
Most Valuable Kills - Last 7 Days - Approx. Total 61.5 b

Marmites
Most Valuable Kills - Last 7 Days - Approx. Total 4.1 b

Same with all your kills, that is why you are all mouth no muscles. You are what we used to call back in my day a shuttle popper. Irrelevant to the bigger picture, big mouth on the forums afk in game.

You shoot pods, shuttles, frigates because you cannot undock something bigger. Something bigger will automatically trigger a VMG hunter party to pimpslap you. Your members must understand that staying with you will be bad for them, the more time they spend with you the worse it is going to be for them and for their wallets.
ok, so you're saying because you can jump a (jump) freighter with T3's and the same amount of logi, that makes you some kind of pvp guru? You contradict yourself old man....in my days ... lolz. Come back in 5 years, if you still exist as an alliance. Then you can show off useless stats. In case you didnt know, it's all about happy clients, not about how big your ego is. Blink

Ps. Did you have a statistics class with Julius?

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#36 - 2017-05-18 13:27:40 UTC
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.

Due to the fact that he had nothing else to say, he brought the killboard argument into discussion and well it did not turn out too good for him. Like the other moves that he tried lately and backfired on him.

gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#37 - 2017-05-18 13:29:55 UTC
Lew Dicrous wrote:
Friendship is the best ship in the game!

also: 8/10 - would dunk again.


I found your conversation with Khromius interesting, probaby best not to threaten people over something they wern't even interested in because it suddenly makes it interesting Roll
Sthenelos Tau
Lohengrin Legion
#38 - 2017-05-18 13:30:31 UTC
Yasus, you give me now your eye implantat!


The Beachboys.. worster than miners....



Yaosus
Draconis Impalers
#39 - 2017-05-18 13:34:34 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Yaosus wrote:

VMG
Most Valuable Kills - Last 7 Days - Approx. Total 61.5 b

Marmites
Most Valuable Kills - Last 7 Days - Approx. Total 4.1 b

Same with all your kills, that is why you are all mouth no muscles. You are what we used to call back in my day a shuttle popper. Irrelevant to the bigger picture, big mouth on the forums afk in game.

You shoot pods, shuttles, frigates because you cannot undock something bigger. Something bigger will automatically trigger a VMG hunter party to pimpslap you. Your members must understand that staying with you will be bad for them, the more time they spend with you the worse it is going to be for them and for their wallets.
ok, so you're saying because you can jump a (jump) freighter with T3's and the same amount of logi, that makes you some kind of pvp guru? You contradict yourself old man....in my days ... lolz. Come back in 5 years, if you still exist as an alliance. Then you can show off useless stats. In case you didnt know, it's all about happy clients, not about how big your ego is. Blink

Ps. Did you have a statistics class with Julius?


I am saying this because in VMG we make good amounts of isk, the members are all decent and we get along very well, the leadership is strong and the decisions are based on real facts not old killboard stats. By the way your entire marmite career is filled with meaningless kills.

Oh I know happy clients. You have to actually have clients or better honor the deals, show up on the field and complete the task at hand.

I'd like to know how your members are feeling when they'll find out how much isk you are pocketing from your clients at their expense. :)

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#40 - 2017-05-18 13:34:49 UTC
Yaosus wrote:
It is funny how you are all honorable when you get your asses handed to you and how fast you forget about honor when you're on top of the situation.


You didnt look at the battlereport did you.