These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New Dscan Interface

Author
MP2008
Restinotia Corp
#1 - 2017-05-09 16:05:07 UTC
Since we are pretty much required to use this new dscan now can we at least get the option to move the range and angle sliders to the upper left hand corner of the interface? This would be a huge quality of life thing for people like me who are not playing on gigantic screens.

As it is now it conflicts with my chat windows and other interface buttons on the bottom of my screen. Please give us the option to do this at least.
MP2008
Restinotia Corp
#2 - 2017-05-11 03:23:50 UTC
bump
Vokan Narkar
Doomheim
#3 - 2017-05-11 03:36:09 UTC
Its just matter of habit, or post a screenshot whats the problem I don't understand it.
AshenShugar01
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-05-11 04:31:02 UTC
Its the SCAN button, it was in the top left of the scanning window now its in the bottom right.

Basically CCP.... 'I know you've had your in game client windows set up the way you like it for years but we want you to move the mouse more click more and have a harder time playing the game... why? Because CCP likes unnecessary changes and development to make things more complex and harder to use but pretty ok?'

New scanner is a dog..... (much like the new character sheet, the new fitting screen, and 'teams' in industry too remember that? Oh yes new audio with this patch has been a real hit, changing the plex system to being more complicated too seems to be a real winner)

Lugh Crow-Slave
#5 - 2017-05-12 10:30:41 UTC
Why are you clicking the scan button and not just using the hot key? Sounds like it would solve your issue