These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

119.5 - General Feedback

First post
Author
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#41 - 2017-05-09 15:42:38 UTC
Silly question, i bought 30 days omega time in new eden store with some converted aurum.

500 plex gone, where is the 30 days game time token? Its not been added to the account sub, and theres nothing new in the hanger...
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#42 - 2017-05-09 15:45:44 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Silly question, i bought 30 days omega time in new eden store with some converted aurum.

500 plex gone, where is the 30 days game time token? Its not been added to the account sub, and theres nothing new in the hanger...

Have you used the Vault option like me? Welcome to the club.
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#43 - 2017-05-09 15:46:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Nana Skalski wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

I have no idea what heppened....

Ive found the plex vault, but it shows only the remaining 185 plex, the 500 i spent on 30 days game time is gone, There is no 30 day token, there is no additional game time added to the account.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#44 - 2017-05-09 15:48:18 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

I have no idea what heppened....

I moved PLEX to the PLEX vault and then clicked this icon there, where you can purchase Omega time, I pressed the buy button, the PLEX is gone but time was not extended.
Steijn
Quay Industries
#45 - 2017-05-09 15:49:16 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

check character sheet / pilot services, do you have 500 plex at the top?
Thamathar Owdasy
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2017-05-09 15:50:54 UTC
Jian Mira wrote:
CCP who's bright idea was this?

AND how do you access the Plex Vault??

Have you see the price of PLEX now in the game....

I am docked in Yoma and i do a market value (this is from Kakakela) I am hoping JITA is cheaper but i bet it wont be!

2,700,000 per plex - so i need 500 for 30 days of playtime which means the price is now 1,350,000,000

WOW

CCP are you trying to kill the game or what ...

PLEX is just to expensive, before you changed it PLEX was about 1,150,000,000 or less...

Lets hope the price gets better...

I know the market does go up and down but this is ridiculous

I would say this !!!

The price its just "#$% up ... I did pause for a while on February, come back the plex price did increase 200Mil, now a extra 50Mil ...

Lucky I did have 2 rdy to use (for main and alt) hope that in a 1 week or 2 weeks the price goes back to normal ...
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#47 - 2017-05-09 15:53:21 UTC
Steijn wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Nope, i have 185 plex which is what i had left in the new eden store once i bought the 30 days...
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#48 - 2017-05-09 15:55:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Steijn wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

I had 1000 PLEX and it is now 500, 500 was substracted from 1000. There is no confirmation anywhere that I bought Omega time, not even in account page. Nowhere. Just like it would went POOOF! Omega time stayed the same as it was.

I used the vault option to extend the Omega time.
Steijn
Quay Industries
#49 - 2017-05-09 15:55:50 UTC
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Steijn wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

Nope, i have 185 plex which is what i had left in the new eden store once i bought the 30 days...

hmm no idea then. I just turned 500 plex (aurum) into game time simply by adding it in the pilot services screen, i didnt buy it in the store first.

Have you tried re logging?
Crosi Wesdo
War and Order
#50 - 2017-05-09 15:57:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Steijn wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:
Steijn wrote:
Crosi Wesdo wrote:

hmm no idea then. I just turned 500 plex (aurum) into game time simply by adding it in the pilot services screen, i didnt buy it in the store first.

Have you tried re logging?

Yep, no redeemablew items, no record of it anywhere just as nana said

You know what? **** it, the new probe and scan window wont go small enough to sit where i used to have all that information. Its also **** for what i need it for. The settings on 18 characters x 3 profiles on the lauincher have half reset. So **** it, i dont really care if i dont get another 30 days game time.
Fzhal
#51 - 2017-05-09 16:06:23 UTC
The EVE database must be on life support. It took no less than 3 minutes for my ammo to make it into my ship hold...
Took over 40 seconds for the Selected Item window to populate with the Dock/Approach buttons. Loading the Astrahus graphic took just as long.
Timed docking time once clicking dock button in Selected Item window, 50 seconds when it is usually around 5-10.

Just got "Socket Closed".
Princess Kristin
Weirdos From Another Planet
#52 - 2017-05-09 16:11:21 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:

There is no confirmation anywhere that I bought Omega time, not even in account page. Nowhere. Just like it would went POOOF! Omega time stayed the same as it was.

I used the vault option to extend the Omega time.

Same here..... wheres my game time gone?
Deus Reliquit
Real Simple Academy
Brave United
#53 - 2017-05-09 16:12:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Deus Reliquit
How do I remove the Plex Vault from my Inventory screen when I'm out mining?!

Ever time I look at my inventory I see that damn plex spamming my inventory and I can't hide it, or move it,. It's like a parasite that won't go away...
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#54 - 2017-05-09 16:13:11 UTC
Nantis
Caldari Scientific Research
#55 - 2017-05-09 16:20:02 UTC
New Eden looks good to new stars, i hope aurora on the way, thanks. :)
Feng Yotosashi
Yamato Inc.
#56 - 2017-05-09 16:29:48 UTC
Commander Mongol wrote:
Where are the fanfest ships?

From the Patch Notes:

"Two new promotional ships have been released by CONCORD Aerospace. These ships will be provided first to capsuleers as a part of the Fanfest 2017 festivities:

-The Pacifier Covert Ops Frigate will be provided to all capsuleers who attended Fanfest 2017.
-The Enforcer Force Recon Cruiser will be provided to all capsuleers who booked their Fanfest ticket before January 1st 2017.

After a limited period of timed exclusivity these ships will become available to other capsuleers in the future."

About new Plex, it's not back to the Steam Store yet.

"The carp and the cutting board" - 忍者産業

DovHammer
MadHatters Industries
#57 - 2017-05-09 16:33:02 UTC
Why ingame plex still 30 days(?)

With the new Plex system you need 500 of them to play 30 days - well that's fair enough.

But - if I only can play (say) one week, why not be able to pay in ingame plex for a week(?)

/DovHammer
Panther X
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#58 - 2017-05-09 16:35:53 UTC
Tsutomi Sakuma wrote:
Duo Roman wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
6 plex used to cost 104.95 us

now 5 plex and 1/2 cost 99.99 us.

so now it cost more to plex then it use to.

Great job ccp i see a burn jita with a bigger scale coming.

Ccp yet another way to **** of the player base.

Learn to math:
2860 New plex = 5.72 old plex
Old price per plex: 104,95/6=17.49
New price per plex: 99.99/5.72=17.48

Technically, new plex is cheaper.

Your math is sound.

But, the difference I see is that the economical choices do not begin at the $34.99 for 2 PLEX price point anymore (all packages of 2 PLEX and above were the same 'per PLEX' cost). Now, to maximize your dollar-to-ISK conversion, you have no choice but to spend $99.99.

In concept, not overly pleased - but working in the Middle East gives me more money than sense, so no real impact FOR ME. Lots of impact for Joe Bag'o'Donuts, though. (Did they release the new costs ahead of implementation, I wonder?)

I will be happy to provide you a "GIFT PLEX" test person. Donate 10000000 plex to me, today. I will gladly tell you the results.

My Titan smells of rich Corinthian Leather...

Flatliner
Skull 'n' Bones
#59 - 2017-05-09 16:36:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Flatliner
You used to be able to buy 6 plex for around £86, and now if its 500 plex to one you now only get the amount equivilent to just over 5 plex, including the "free" plex... That shafted the buyer a bit didn't it. Shocked
Christim Mesarthim
Orchestra of Electric Light
#60 - 2017-05-09 16:42:38 UTC
Argh no! The clicking noise is back every time you move over a word/action...and now you can't even turn it off? PLEASE remove the clicking - or give back the audio settings