These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

A Reunion of Sorts

Author
Arrendis
TK Corp
#41 - 2017-04-29 17:11:46 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
It says something about New Eden when you just wish for a better class of villain.

Well I'm sorry! Ok?? I left my fake twirling-mustache up in YA0! GOD, some people are just never satisfied!
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#42 - 2017-04-29 17:22:11 UTC
I have video evidence that would indicate your role in New Eden is more suited for pratfalls and other comedy sidekick acts than villain, Red.
Arrendis
TK Corp
#43 - 2017-04-29 17:28:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Arrendis
That's only because you tased me! And then made me eat some really good dinner. And then forced me to sleep it all off.

Eh, but at least the hull stopped itching.

I do kinda wish I knew what the hel 'apocalyptic poetry' I was supposedly writing, though.
Ilan Ardishapur
Purity of the Throne
#44 - 2017-05-01 19:53:21 UTC
Lunarisse Aspenstar wrote:
This matter has already been handled internally with the -two - SFRIM members who were perhaps were overly sentimental forwards a former colleague in arms from long ago: Penitents Phelps and Ry.

Our record re: the Sani Sabik and its variants is also fairly clear. Ask the Butcher.

Be Blessed.

This is an improvement. We will see if it is enough to deter these penitents from their reverting to their barbaric past.

To the Sabik challenge. Hide behind the limp wristed bureaucrats in the Federation, the Empire will eventually purge your disgusting faith from the stars.
Vlad Cetes
Original Sinners
Pandemic Legion
#45 - 2017-05-01 19:59:21 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
This matter has already been handled internally with the -two - SFRIM members who were perhaps were overly sentimental forwards a former colleague in arms from long ago: Penitents Phelps and Ry.

Our record re: the Sani Sabik and its variants is also fairly clear. Ask the Butcher.

Be Blessed.

This is an improvement. We will see if it is enough to deter these penitents from their reverting to their barbaric past.

To the Sabik challenge. Hide behind the limp wristed bureaucrats in the Federation, the Empire will eventually purge your disgusting faith from the stars.

Keep talking and the BFG will purge you
Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Anshar Incorporated
#46 - 2017-05-02 08:19:17 UTC
Would now be a good time to say I missed it? One less "heretic" to tempt the faithful, eh?

I wish I could have been there, but I got caught up in a drinking competition with a rather fun gang of hover-bikers down some back-street systems of Sinq on my way to the Gate. Not one of them could keep up with my Sanguine Sarum cocktails and a few bags of Crash later and I was lost in the waves of hedonism and pleasure of my own and company present.

I promise PROMISE I'll make the next one, barring a Region-wide jumpgate block on my getting there!

I hope you all had fun without me...

~~~~~

Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Silly Vitty is back? Aahahahaah!

Oh this has the potential to be good. Carnage in space kind of good. About damn time real Sani Sabik showed their damn faces. It says something about New Eden when you just wish for a better class of villain.

You suck Miz... and not in the good blooder way but in the "alleyway far from Crystal Boulevard" kinda way.
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#47 - 2017-05-02 08:47:01 UTC
no u
Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#48 - 2017-05-03 05:41:26 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:

Be Blessed.

I work and operate in the Empire. My Club is in Federation space.

Is this some sort of challenge?

Because I am beginning to think you might be serious or something.

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#49 - 2017-05-03 15:45:37 UTC
It seems planet side will keep me a little longer than expected.

So please start without me I will be there 0130 NEST at the latest.

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#50 - 2017-05-04 08:43:10 UTC
Casserina Leshrac wrote:

So please start without me

This is what I tell people who want a space duel.

Queen of Chocolate

Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#51 - 2017-05-04 16:09:59 UTC
For an impromptu gathering it was fairly attended.

First my thanks goes my favorite Scoundrel Alacrity Fitzhugh. Who held the line as host extraordinaire until I showed up with my fellow Sani Sabik. He the Sun to my Moon, the Calm to my Fury.

Second to Vlad Cetes, whom I am happy to claim kinship from Bloodveil with. He who has kept the vigil for these long years. While we may disagree on path and directions you were the first to welcome be back into the the Void. Who sparked the call of Blood with in myself.

To Domina Silas Vitalia, as you return to the stars and unleash your Fury against our enemies. Let it be known, that House Leshrac (despite its "fallen' status) will never close its doors to you.

To Mebrithiel Ju'wien whom I met face to face for the very time. And I thought I was the cheerful one. I hope there were many explosions last night!

It was great to see others like Sakura Nihil, Sanguina Dieudonne and my beloved Kitten Ameriya l'Agusta.

To those who heard the call but were unable to attend.

There will be other events. Bloodwine for the worthy even for the Penitent.

To the Faithful, I look forward to crossing foils with you in the future.

Ilan Ardishapur
Purity of the Throne
#52 - 2017-05-04 19:56:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Ilan Ardishapur
Nothing more than a gathering of diseased vermin.
Arrendis
TK Corp
#53 - 2017-05-04 20:02:09 UTC
You said that already. Or if you didn't say that exactly, you said enough things close enough to make your opinion pretty darned clear. Let it go, dude. You have thrones to bleach, or something.
Ilan Ardishapur
Purity of the Throne
#54 - 2017-05-04 20:17:20 UTC
No.
Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#55 - 2017-05-04 20:19:17 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
Nothing more than a gathering of diseased vermin.

So this is what happens when the true Sani Sabik assembles.

A fear laced quote from a drooler yapping like spoiled puppy.

There are consequences for provoking predators.

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#56 - 2017-05-04 20:30:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Aldrith Shutaq
You finally got it over with? Good, then we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#57 - 2017-05-04 20:47:44 UTC
I am sorry that I could not attend this event; it was a bit late for me.
Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#58 - 2017-05-04 20:55:11 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
You finally got it over with? Good, then we don't have to hear about anymore.

Why thank you for the words or encouragement.

And yes, there will be another event.

After all we don't want the conversation to end now do we?

Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#59 - 2017-05-04 20:57:54 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
I am sorry that I could not attend this event; it was a bit late for me.

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you are avoiding me.

I do hope you intend to keep your promise.

Arrendis
TK Corp
#60 - 2017-05-04 21:33:08 UTC
Casserina Leshrac wrote:

So this is what happens when the true Sani Sabik assembles.

So now you're saying that all those in attendance are 'true Sani Sabik'? Not, say, repentant or recovering Sani? Well, that's a great way to undercut your friends' acceptence into groups that claim to oppose the blooders, isn't it?