These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Call to Arms!

First post First post
Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#21 - 2017-05-01 22:16:55 UTC
Expendable Unit wrote:
ISD Buldath wrote:
My fellow Knights of the General Discussion,

I have been challenged for my rightful position as King of the Forums by the ever evil ISD "Eshtir" here. Rules can be found here.

He feels that he can easily take that which was fought for in Blood and honor! I will not stand for this!

But instead of Fighting for myself, for my victory is assured, I have decided to allow one of you, my loyal followers, to prove that all of us can defend our Realm!

This is a call to arms to you, my Loyal Followers, to recruit a champion among you! You will be given the honor of Fighting for The Knights of the GD Against the Evil CCL.

Stand forth and be recognized! I have 14 days to choose who among you will be my champion to fight in the Thunderdome.

Let me see who you are! Show me your accomplishments, your Feats of Might and power! Do not give me fittings or ships, as spies lurk these places. But prove to ME that you are the right choice to be my champion! (Fitting suggestions and the like and what you would bring in certain situations can be Sent to me via Mail )

(( It should also note that you should have a weekend available to do this Event. It will Only happen on a weekend, Within a month of the 14th. More details to be announced as we go along, but keep this in mind and make sure you can commit. ))


ISD troll second best troll after CCP troll....

If some regular Eve player posted something similar: Thread locked within minutes.

I post stuff like this all the time. Need links?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Lfod Shi
Lfod's Ratting and Salvage
#22 - 2017-05-02 02:19:48 UTC
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

♪ They'll always be bloodclaws to me ♫

ISD Buldath
#23 - 2017-05-02 19:40:12 UTC
Support of the crown guarantees cookieship!

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

ISD Athechu
ISD STAR
#24 - 2017-05-02 22:13:54 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Athechu
Again? Common man not nice to pick on CCL thought we talked about this....

I'm just here for likes and popcorn and other things......you know what forget about the popcorn......and other things....

ISD Athechu

STAR Executive

EVE New Citizens Q&A Resources

Helping Players Since 2011

Nicolai Serkanner
Incredible.
Brave Collective
#25 - 2017-05-02 22:19:34 UTC
Why don't you guys take this to Reddit? This is a forum for serious business.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#26 - 2017-05-02 23:03:32 UTC
When will we see the Challengers support thread?

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

ISD Buldath
#27 - 2017-05-03 01:04:12 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
When will we see the Challengers support thread?


It's allreaddy up in OOPE

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#28 - 2017-05-03 05:02:11 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
When will we see the Challengers support thread?


It's allreaddy up in OOPE

Not sure how I feel about OOPE hmm. I don't think I can support either contender Cry

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

CCP Avalon
C C P
C C P Alliance
#29 - 2017-05-04 11:57:10 UTC
Smashing.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WNCKt.gif[/img]

CCP Avalon // Web Developer // Team Webster // @ccp_avalon

Twitch: CCP_Avalon

Salvos Rhoska
#30 - 2017-05-04 12:03:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Gifs.
Gifs everywhere.

Though we plebs cant post them.
Feelsbadman.gif
Buoytender Bob
Ronin Exploration Mission and Mining
#31 - 2017-05-04 12:11:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Buoytender Bob
Bringing RPG to EVE Forum?.... What could go wrong?


http://io9.gizmodo.com/watch-this-trailer-for-the-anti-d-d-movie-dark-dungeons-1579776081



P

To buck the popular trend, I began to Rage Start instead of Rage Quit.

...and every time I get another piece of Carbon, I know exactly what CCP is getting this Christmas.

Salt Foambreaker
Greedy Pirates
#32 - 2017-05-04 15:49:17 UTC
Fighting is not talking, I want to see these two work in out in a public duel: Reapers at high noon in Jita :)
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State
#33 - 2017-05-04 15:50:50 UTC
Salt Foambreaker wrote:
Fighting is not talking, I want to see these two work in out in a public duel: Reapers at high noon in Jita :)



I agree, let's see which one undocks the first nestor!!! Lol

"Never not blob!" ~ Plato

ApexDynamo
Neurosurgical Reconstruction Centre
#34 - 2017-05-04 16:33:37 UTC
I hope he burns your realm and replaces everything with lots and lots of bacon Shocked
Salt Foambreaker
Greedy Pirates
#35 - 2017-05-04 16:44:09 UTC
Dibs on extra bacon or if he quits, all the bacon!!
ISD Buldath
#36 - 2017-05-04 19:39:26 UTC
Fight for me for bacon!

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Jonn Duune
Biomass Party
#37 - 2017-05-08 06:14:05 UTC
Choose me for the meme potential. i bring dank MJD skills.

My name is Jonn Duune, and I wholeheartedly support the message posted above.

Wanda Fayne
#38 - 2017-05-09 02:40:28 UTC
Battle bump...

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

  • - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
ISD Buldath
#39 - 2017-05-12 04:41:12 UTC
A few more days, and the Champion will be announced!

Answer the call and come to our Aid!

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Sgt Ocker
What Corp is it
#40 - 2017-05-13 08:11:47 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
My fellow Knights of the General Discussion,

I have been challenged for my rightful position as King of the Forums by the ever evil ISD "Eshtir" here. Rules can be found here.

He feels that he can easily take that which was fought for in Blood and honor! I will not stand for this!

But instead of Fighting for myself, for my victory is assured, I have decided to allow one of you, my loyal followers, to prove that all of us can defend our Realm!

This is a call to arms to you, my Loyal Followers, to recruit a champion among you! You will be given the honor of Fighting for The Knights of the GD Against the Evil CCL.

Stand forth and be recognized! I have 14 days to choose who among you will be my champion to fight in the Thunderdome.

Let me see who you are! Show me your accomplishments, your Feats of Might and power! Do not give me fittings or ships, as spies lurk these places. But prove to ME that you are the right choice to be my champion! (Fitting suggestions and the like and what you would bring in certain situations can be Sent to me via Mail )

(( It should also note that you should have a weekend available to do this Event. It will Only happen on a weekend, Within a month of the 14th. More details to be announced as we go along, but keep this in mind and make sure you can commit. ))

King of the forums - Needs someone else to do his fighting?
This is Eve, the only honor you gain is your own (even on the forums).

No balls = NO king
Match fight or you are no more than a pretender to the crown - You want any crown YOU take it, don't ask others to give you victory.

My opinions are mine.

  If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.