These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

balancing books 1 of 10, data sheets deleted

Author
Kukubau
Doomheim
#1 - 2017-05-02 12:05:36 UTC
I'm a new player, and I'm just completing the tutorial quests.
I'm done with everyone excepts the business quests, because I delete the item of the first quests d by mistake, the data sheets, and I cannot do the rest...
I tried to buy another one but it didn't work the agent don't want to accept it, even whith it in my cargohold the system notify me I have not the required item when I try to undock. I waited a couple of days but nothing happened, I still cannot bring the data sheets to the destination, because neither system and agent can recognize it in my cargohold.
Is there any way to resolve this?
Thank You in advance!
Carnivorous Swarm
Doomheim
#2 - 2017-05-02 13:18:05 UTC
Either raise a ticket (F12), or run that mission for another faction.

For the latter: you can dock at the school in Uitra and run the chain for the agent there. You may not be able to use the rewards (Caldari ships) but you can sell them easily as Jita is 4 jumps away and in the same region.
Bjorn Tyrson
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2017-05-02 16:41:56 UTC
Each faction also has 3 (maybe 4?) Different sets of career agents. You can always hop over to one of the other career agent hubs and run them there.
Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#4 - 2017-05-02 17:13:43 UTC
File a petition and politely ask for a mission reset.

Remove standings and insurance.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2017-05-03 22:36:00 UTC
Hello and welcome to Eve,

All of the posted replies are good.

I suggest you first submit a Support Ticket :

Select type = Game Play Support
Category = Game Play = Agent missions in Progress

Briefly explain the issue and politely ask for a mission reset. Doesn't take long for CCP to answer those types of Support Tickets.

If needed, you can always visit another set of Career Agents. Each of the 4 main Factions (Amarr - Caldari - Gallente - Minmatar) have 3 sets of 5 Career Agents available.

After completing the 5 Career Agents, I suggest doing the level 1 Sisters Of Eve Epic Arc offered by Sister Alitura located at Arnon IX - Moon 3, Sisters of EVE Bureau station. Doing that arc will allow you time to train up skills and make some ISK while deciding on which Career choice you'd like to pursue.

Good luck and may you have a long rewarding career here in Eve.

DMC
Honrado deQuiros
Cartella Shipments and Storage
#6 - 2017-05-04 20:34:17 UTC
I've had one of my career agents reset like this, within 30 minutes of filing a petition. Mistakes happen and the GMs are willing to help with issues like this.