These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

CVA is attacking faith and Amarrian tradition itself!

Author
Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#41 - 2017-04-28 15:33:54 UTC
Niraad Khaaz wrote:
Vaari wrote:
Im now promised reimbushment of all my ships is lose to Xhjfx the Barbarian or those who accidentally kill me because of kos.

If you it get killed it most likely will not be by "accident".


No need to fear Xhjfx the Terrible. He has already used much of his prestige on my kos. He does not kos you.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

ShaliWhacker
Stellar Creations
Damned Brotherhood
#42 - 2017-04-28 17:44:37 UTC
The residents of Providence need to realize what CVA has become. Lord Vaari has my full support. Let it be known that I will NOT stand idle while my allies are beat down for speaking the truth as well as the obvious. This Must End.
Yoshitaka Moromuo
Burning Skies
Apocalypse Now.
#43 - 2017-04-28 17:58:35 UTC
ShaliWhacker wrote:
The residents of Providence need to realize what CVA has become. Lord Vaari has my full support. Let it be known that I will NOT stand idle while my allies are beat down for speaking the truth as well as the obvious. This Must End.

And is infighting the answer?

The ideal solution is to handle this at the table, rather than in what may become a larger conflict within the whole of the region. The last thing we need is such a conflict.
ShaliWhacker
Stellar Creations
Damned Brotherhood
#44 - 2017-04-28 18:15:13 UTC
Yoshitaka Moromuo wrote:
ShaliWhacker wrote:
The residents of Providence need to realize what CVA has become. Lord Vaari has my full support. Let it be known that I will NOT stand idle while my allies are beat down for speaking the truth as well as the obvious. This Must End.

And is infighting the answer?

The ideal solution is to handle this at the table, rather than in what may become a larger conflict within the whole of the region. The last thing we need is such a conflict.


Infighting is not the answer. I will not go out looking for a fight or provoke one. You do not defecate where you eat. However you do not let your neighbor attack one of your family members, nor do you allow that to take place on your front porch. Both sides need to come to an agreement.
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#45 - 2017-04-28 18:26:44 UTC
Settle this like men of honor, in space!

Ratting contest, go!
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#46 - 2017-04-28 19:02:22 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Settle this like men of honor, in space!

Ratting contest, go!


Wait, Vaari's a miner. How about 'Whoever makes the most ISK in space in 7d'? That way both skillsets can compete.
Merchant Rova
Miata Waifu Club
#47 - 2017-04-28 19:16:11 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Settle this like men of honor, in space!

Ratting contest, go!


Wait, Vaari's a miner. How about 'Whoever makes the most ISK in space in 7d'? That way both skillsets can compete.

Your alliance has lost enough Rorquals already, I'm not sure Vaari needs to add onto that total.
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#48 - 2017-04-28 21:28:35 UTC
Merchant Rova wrote:

Your alliance has lost enough Rorquals already, I'm not sure Vaari needs to add onto that total.


Vaari can't get into my alliance, first off.

Secondly, without any smug, or getting into just how many Rorquals there are operating in Delve right now, the 50 or so that were destroyed this morning were all the employees of one guy, Gaara's Sniper, and half of his fleet escaped. That's how much of an operation he's got. He's... kinda crazy, to be honest. So... he's not really a good metric for judging the alliance.
Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#49 - 2017-04-28 22:27:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Gaven Lok'ri
Elsebeth Rhiannon wrote:
Eumache wrote:

I thought CVA only set pirates KOS

You thought wrong.

BR,
Not a pirate


Technically speaking, your alliance did get made kill on sight to CVA for destroying Amarrian shipping and stealing Amarrian property, which I believe does qualify as piracy.

I know you do not see that old incident in those terms, of course.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#50 - 2017-04-28 22:35:12 UTC
Can't possibly imagine why I was made personally KoS to Providence.

Practically harmless back then, really.
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#51 - 2017-04-28 22:48:07 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Can't possibly imagine why I was made personally KoS to Providence.


Maybe tehy don't like your music?
Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#52 - 2017-04-28 23:03:15 UTC
Everyone's a critic.
Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#53 - 2017-04-28 23:03:56 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
'Whoever makes the most ISK in space in 7d'?


7-dimensional space ?

Interesting.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#54 - 2017-04-28 23:06:31 UTC
That would be '7D'. Lrn2abbreviation.
Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#55 - 2017-04-28 23:08:25 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Lrn2abbreviation.


no u

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Punctator
Blackwater Task Forces
Goonswarm Federation
#56 - 2017-04-29 02:15:38 UTC
ShaliWhacker wrote:
The residents of Providence need to realize what CVA has become. Lord Vaari has my full support. Let it be known that I will NOT stand idle while my allies are beat down for speaking the truth as well as the obvious. This Must End.


winter is comeing. There is no time for smack-talk.
If you realy want support freedom and juistice, grab a ship and fleet up when time will come,
and put differences away. Virtual hitler is comeing and justifying his brutal sloter and rapes as freedom for people.
right... what true free people say? Freeeedommm! as wiliam walles, or hail hitla?
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#57 - 2017-04-29 02:26:49 UTC
I think someone's linguasofts are on the fritz.
Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#58 - 2017-04-29 06:15:50 UTC
I suggest Xhjfx the Insane takes his medication before my war stasis ends. Right now im willing to accept just non kos status. If he is responsible for ending my +10 year corporation membership, price will climb up much higher.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#59 - 2017-04-29 06:25:45 UTC
Why do you have to leave your corporation ?

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#60 - 2017-04-29 07:22:47 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
Why do you have to leave your corporation ?


Otherwise Xhjfx the Warmonger puts my entire corporation to kos.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.