These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[SOLD] WTS Chremoas

Author
Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#1 - 2017-04-06 21:03:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Squizz Caphinator
Price: 125b
Location: Jita 4-4

No fit, has 4 killmarks.

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

QuickSwipe Collier
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2017-04-06 21:40:31 UTC
Tree Fiddy
Minur
Alliance Titan Builders
#3 - 2017-04-07 00:49:09 UTC
110b
Evolution1979
Hull Down Inc.
#4 - 2017-04-07 15:18:33 UTC
115
Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#5 - 2017-04-08 02:26:48 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/nVrIK5B.jpg bump

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#6 - 2017-04-09 03:16:55 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/E0DpztD.jpg bump

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#7 - 2017-04-10 19:52:19 UTC
http://imgur.com/a/cMWYD bump

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#8 - 2017-04-12 14:58:38 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/v5D3BiI.jpg bump!

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#9 - 2017-04-14 14:15:37 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/MRZhy9k.jpg bump Lol

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#10 - 2017-04-16 13:20:32 UTC
http://i.imgur.com/SChxDET.jpg bump

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

IChooseYou
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Holdings
#11 - 2017-04-24 19:23:30 UTC
I'll match that offer of 115 if it falls through.
Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#12 - 2017-04-24 19:42:53 UTC
IChooseYou wrote:
I'll match that offer of 115 if it falls through.


Appreciate the offer, but not enough. Cheers!

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

IChooseYou
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Holdings
#13 - 2017-04-24 21:13:42 UTC  |  Edited by: IChooseYou
Squizz Caphinator wrote:
IChooseYou wrote:
I'll match that offer of 115 if it falls through.


Appreciate the offer, but not enough. Cheers!


What if I were to offer zkill value (120b)? :)

Edit: Not trying to make any point here as to the assigned zkill value. I just want to to buy this ship and give you a thumbs up for your service to the community! Thanks for everything (even if you don't choose to accept my offer).
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#14 - 2017-04-24 21:16:26 UTC
Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#15 - 2017-04-25 02:41:57 UTC
IChooseYou wrote:
Squizz Caphinator wrote:
IChooseYou wrote:
I'll match that offer of 115 if it falls through.


Appreciate the offer, but not enough. Cheers!


What if I were to offer zkill value (120b)? :)

Edit: Not trying to make any point here as to the assigned zkill value. I just want to to buy this ship and give you a thumbs up for your service to the community! Thanks for everything (even if you don't choose to accept my offer).


Make it 125b and we have a deal. :)

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

IChooseYou
Tradors'R'us
IChooseYou Holdings
#16 - 2017-04-25 15:23:27 UTC
I am going to try to be a little more conservative with my isk for now. Good luck though.
Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#17 - 2017-04-26 03:25:44 UTC
IChooseYou wrote:
I am going to try to be a little more conservative with my isk for now. Good luck though.


Alright :)

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com

Squizz Caphinator
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#18 - 2017-04-27 14:42:03 UTC
Sold for 125b

Various projects I enjoy putting my free time into:

https://zkillboard.com | https://evewho.com