These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Seeking Investors to expand my manufacturing operations

Author
Nouva MacGyver
Jedrzejczyk Integrated Capital
Minerva Exalt Holdings
#21 - 2017-04-23 03:27:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Nouva MacGyver
Hi Cista, thank you! I see it now.

Mupah, you should have received my Evemail when looking at this.

To expedite the process, I've transferred a total of 1.91b to you for investment in your available projects, as reflected in your MupahCorp Investment Summary (last updated 19th April):

- 5 x 80m (14 days)
- 1 x 150m (14 days)
- 1 x 200m (21 days)
- 2 x 300m (21 days)
- 1 x 500m (28 days)

Should there be any of these projects which has since been filled or no longer available after your last update, kindly void my investment on that particular project and return to me the related capital investment value.

Otherwise, do proceed with the investment and mature them accordingly in a timely manner. You can tell me of any additional details I would need to know in this thread (for transparency's sake).

EDIT: Total investment value should be 1.85bil to cover your 10 projects (erroneously stated as 8 in my evemail to you); kindly make a credit of 60m back to my wallet as settlement.
Mini Mupah
MupahCorp
#22 - 2017-04-23 06:10:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Mini Mupah
Hello Nouva,

First of all, thank you, very exciting day for me albeit a little scary.

I am at work at the moment so all that I can update is the available projects in summary.

I didn't think anyone would take on all the projects... It has definitely given me a lot to think about and will get cracking with the admin tonight.

Thank you again to everyone that has been and is involved in this venture. My second character is online and I will soon be able to assign invested projects to it as well.

Ciao very Kindly, MupahCorp.
YeuxVerts Belle
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2017-04-24 10:33:48 UTC
YeuxVerts Belle wrote:
I'm sending you a 250M isk loan. Use it wisely.

I received 250M+15M. Apparently, it was used wisely.

The above message presents my opinions on the topic at hand. If there is a conflict between my views and reality, consider reality to be correct until proven otherwise.

Nouva MacGyver
Minerva Exalt Holdings
#24 - 2017-04-24 16:45:05 UTC
Mini Mupah wrote:
Hello Nouva,

First of all, thank you, very exciting day for me albeit a little scary.

I am at work at the moment so all that I can update is the available projects in summary.

I didn't think anyone would take on all the projects... It has definitely given me a lot to think about and will get cracking with the admin tonight.

Thank you again to everyone that has been and is involved in this venture. My second character is online and I will soon be able to assign invested projects to it as well.

Ciao very Kindly, MupahCorp.

Have received and read your emails on the project details. Thank you for putting in the work for all of that. May not be logging in or checking out the forums that often in the next couple of weeks or so, so apologies in advance for any absence in communication. Wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Mini Mupah
MupahCorp
#25 - 2017-04-25 09:34:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Mini Mupah
Hi all,

I have listed three more projects of a very low amount. I am doing this for a couple reasons.

-These projects are for very small runs of small items and they are devised so that new players and aspiring traders have a chance to invest.

-I want younger players to feel that they are contributing and that investing is not just for seasoned vets with high amounts of capital.

If the seasoned among you are receiving any questions from new players regarding how they can be involved or perhaps where to start, I would really appreciate if you direct them to the investment summary. I have listed a few "Baby Mogul" packs so the little ones can dip their toes.

Finally I ask that if you are a seasoned player with high capital please leave the very small packages for said "Baby Moguls".

(also feel free to use and propagate "Baby Mogul"...)

Ciao Kindly as always, MupahCorp
Cista2
EVE Museum
#26 - 2017-04-29 06:01:32 UTC
I received my second investment back, and have made renewed investment of 200 mil.
Thanks!

My channel: "Signatures" -

Donna Dolore
Delirium Trigger Industries
#27 - 2017-04-30 13:23:25 UTC
received 1st investment back early, complete transparency, this is how its done folks. Sending 200 million isk for second investment. Thanks and good day!!!!!
Nouva MacGyver
Minerva Exalt Holdings
#28 - 2017-05-10 05:37:56 UTC
- Extraneous fees (60m) sent to Mupah was sent back to me on 23rd April
- Investment sum and profits for 6 projects paid back early, all on 2nd May

Good work so far and thank you for the personalised and organised updates.
Cista2
EVE Museum
#29 - 2017-05-10 06:12:51 UTC
In lieu of the repayments to Nouva above, I have sent another 500 mil for the project that was listed in the spreadsheet.
Keep up the good work!

Kurt Balay
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#30 - 2017-05-10 22:26:09 UTC
I just sent Mupah 300M ISK invested in a 21 days project.
Valona Siura
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#31 - 2017-05-11 21:34:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Valona Siura
In this thread there seems to be a lot of emphasis on investments returns spreadsheets etc.
There doesn't seem to be as much emphasis on what is involved in actually making and selling stuff.
Accumulating the raw materials...Having well researched blueprints..selling the final products.
Has anybody checked that all this is actually happening.
Or are all bedazzled by the generous returns being offered?
Mini Mupah
MupahCorp
#32 - 2017-05-12 04:55:06 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
In this thread there seems to be a lot of emphasis on investments returns spreadsheets etc.
There doesn't seem to be as much emphasis on what is involved in actually making and selling stuff.
Accumulating the raw materials...Having well researched blueprints..selling the final products.
Has anybody checked that all this is actually happening.
Or are all bedazzled by the generous returns being offered?

Well first of all, let me say that I am flattered. The notion that my returns have even the slightest capacity to "bedazzle" is a real compliment.

My method of manufacturing and tracking is my intellectual property. I supply detailed information regarding the costs of projects to the investors of said projects, not to onlookers.

Unlike many of the investment opportunities in MD, I think that what I am doing is unique. Don't drop 1 billion on me and expect a return of 10% 28 days later unless a project has been listed in the summary, I will send it back. I know what my method of production can handle being put into it and then coming out of it by way of returns.

I determine whether to list available projects dependent on two things.

1. Desired Inventory minus actual Inventory.
  2. No fancy formulas here, just me establishing that I want to always be selling x number of y item.

3. Capacity to pay out without disrupting production and thus cash flow.
  4. I am not going to list second bracket projects today if I know that in 21 days I will already have payouts due from previous third bracket investments. If I have to stop production for a time to accrue the isk required for an upcoming payout then I have managed my intake poorly.

If you see that there are no projects currently available, it is not that I wouldn't be able to put isk into the system but getting it back out would either be difficult or leave production bottle-necked. No production means no returns and no returns means letting down myself and investors. My responsibility is to them.

I would encourage you to send me a mail and take on a "baby mogul" pack if you are curious to see why previous investors are pleased with the level of transparency. Then again, if you want to donate me 5 billion I will gladly send you my excel workbook and you can call it yours. I am afraid though that you might be highly disappointed by the lack of complexity and you will be left asking:

"How does this MupahCorp bedazzle me so?"

Ciao s'very kindly, MupahCorp.
Valona Siura
Caldari State
#33 - 2017-05-12 07:56:57 UTC
Well maybe you could start by joining Eveboard so we could see what skills you have trained.

Eveboard
Valona Siura
Caldari State
#34 - 2017-05-12 08:05:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Valona Siura
Mini Mupah wrote:
My method of manufacturing
is exactly the same as every other manufacturer in Eve.
You need a blueprint, materials, a slot and requisite skills. Talk rather more about your ingame activities and less about 'investment opportunities' and this thread will have rather more credibility than it does at the moment.
Cista2
EVE Museum
#35 - 2017-05-12 11:03:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Cista2
Valona Siura wrote:
Talk rather more about your ingame activities

Well talk is cheap. Mupah has told what exactly the money from each investment goes into, and instead of mere words, Mupah could have offered API or EVE Mogul insight.
But the fact is that she has not had to do that in order to achieve some investment succes, so that is where we are at the moment. Nouva was the one to take a big leap of faith, I guess she had a hunch as I did myself.

Investments have already been repaid. Mupah is an emerging figure.

Going forward, the thing I would keep an eye on as investor is where the money is and how fast it is growing. If I see the amount that Mupah suggests as overall exposure suddenly grows from 2 bn to 10 bn, without more transparency, I would stop investing. But atm she is not offering any ISK-heavy projects at all, so....

Valona Siura
Caldari State
#36 - 2017-05-12 11:28:49 UTC
Cista2 wrote:
[quote=Valona Siura]
Investments have already been repaid.

I'm not suggesting that this is a ponzi scheme. But I would rather see more concrete 'due diligence' to persuade me that it isn't.
So far all I have seen is a photograph of a spreadsheet page which could have come from anywhere.
There is no explanation from the op how this has all been achieved from scratch in a little over 2 months.
Lord Hook
Durus Scelus
#37 - 2017-05-12 19:04:27 UTC
580 mil sent for remaining available packages
Donna Dolore
Delirium Trigger Industries
#38 - 2017-05-12 19:40:05 UTC
lol, go away troll , nothing wrong with helping a budding industrialist out, investment paid back early, complete transparency , it's not like he's asking for multiple billion isk loan, i second everything Cista2 said .. take care and good day
Cista2
EVE Museum
#39 - 2017-05-12 22:29:26 UTC
Valona Siura wrote:
There is no explanation from the op how this has all been achieved from scratch in a little over 2 months.

Everything you say is true.
All I am saying is it doesn't really matter at this point because it does not look like she wants more money. But your questions should not be forgotten if Mupah wants to enlarge.

Cista2
EVE Museum
#40 - 2017-05-20 06:40:12 UTC
Received 214 mil back on one investment, another still running, thanks!

Previous page123Next page