These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

100mil sp pilot looking for a home

Author
Vennoh Saki
SOLO.PLEASE.IGNORE
#1 - 2017-04-16 17:55:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Vennoh Saki
Ggreetings masters of the space,

I am looking for a home where i can fly capital ships in pvp/pve.

Capital logistics and drone ships midway skilled through in about 80 days, all frigates and cruisers lv 5.

Living in EU time zone .

Hit me up ingame as Abbey Smallwood .
Rex Stetille
Lucifer's Hammer
#2 - 2017-04-16 20:42:50 UTC
Come check us outwe might have what your looking for, our Forum post is very informative about our corp. :)
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=486812

I am The Soul Society (TSSOC) Recruiter, Rex Stetille. Check out my very informative Forum recruitment post about my corporation The Soul Society Corporation.

Zarek RedHill
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-04-17 03:10:11 UTC
Steel Fury. is a tight knit group of players centered around community, dedication and excellence. While we strive to to be good at various aspects of the game, our focus is PVP. In particular, having a keen understanding of game mechanics, flying ships competently, and effective teamwork.

We are currently recruiting experienced, dedicated pilots with useful alts.

If you're shopping for new friends who are good at video games, stop by the "Steel Fury" in-game channel and/or contact me directly.

Best of luck,
-Zarek RedHill
Nakito Kobara
Yamagata Syndicate
Northern Coalition.
#4 - 2017-04-17 09:27:10 UTC
Yamagata Syndicate are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance.

YS is looking for people who will "fit in" to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Check out our recruitment info linked below which will give you more information on our corporation and if your interested then get in contact. :-)