These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

CSM Update: Second Meeting with CCP Zulu on Friday 09-16

First post
Author
Trebor Daehdoow
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2011-09-16 22:24:59 UTC
The CSM met with EVE Senior Producer Zulu for a second time to discuss the current issues confronting EVE Online. We got more details of CCP's plans to address community concerns, some of which we agree with, and some of which concerns us. However, no final decisions have been made at this point.

CCP Zulu intends to publish a devblog next week to outline CCP's plans and solicit feedback from the community.

Private Citizen • CSM in recovery

Two step
Aperture Harmonics
#2 - 2011-09-16 22:27:35 UTC
Again, we are sorry we can't give more details, but hopefully everyone will be happy with next week's devblog

CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog

The Mittani
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2011-09-16 22:36:18 UTC
In general this was a positive meeting and I hope that all of the secrecy will be dropped in the pending dev blog. We also have a followup meeting next Friday.

~hi~

Count Austheim
Redemption Denied
#4 - 2011-09-16 22:43:17 UTC
I like to fly spaceships.

If this ships a´rockin, then im strangling someone....

http://count-austheim.blogspot.com

BLACK-STAR
#5 - 2011-09-16 22:46:12 UTC
good job and good to hear.

lets hope no translation delays.
Smoking Blunts
ZC Omega
#6 - 2011-09-16 22:46:54 UTC
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:
The CSM met with EVE Senior Producer Zulu for a second time to discuss the current issues confronting EVE Online. We got more details of CCP's plans to address community concerns, some of which we agree with, and some of which concerns us. However, no final decisions have been made at this point.

CCP Zulu intends to publish a devblog next week to outline CCP's plans and solicit feedback from the community.

i guess if it concerns you its gotta be bad, oh well wait and see i guess.

OMG when can i get a pic here

Raid'En
#7 - 2011-09-16 23:58:17 UTC
you should have posted on jita's speaker, here the thread will quickly disappear
Bel Amar
Rules of Acquisition
#8 - 2011-09-17 00:00:24 UTC
Raid'En wrote:
you should have posted on jita's speaker

I'm inclined to agree. It belongs in general if it's of relevance to a large part of the player base. The fact that the CSM had a meeting they can't talk about even in general terms, does not fall in to that category
Large Collidable Object
morons.
#9 - 2011-09-17 00:06:39 UTC
This is a CSM. It does stuff.
You know... [morons.](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjOx65yD5A)
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#10 - 2011-09-17 00:29:50 UTC
Trebor Daehdoow wrote:

How dare you keep us informed of the CSM's activities. This blatant slap in the face will not be tolerated by EVE's player community.

When your parents find out about this disgusting behaviour, you will be in trouble.

SERIOUS trouble.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Dan Aldeland
Doomheim
#11 - 2011-09-17 00:29:53 UTC
Thank you for the headsup on something to look forward to - some communication is better then none.

I pee'd and moaned and rioted in Jita. Isn't it about time we all let resignation set in.

Even better - how about we get off our arses and do something to make Eve better. I personally did and am ....I don't want to say what because it's an ongoing project.

You guys whining about 0.0 mechanics...you are the smartest mmo players there are . Why don't you initiate gurilla warfare to mess with your enemies infrastructure and sources of income ?

Why not take what broken tools you have and figure out how to beat your enemy with em ?
Jita Alt666
#12 - 2011-09-17 00:52:10 UTC
Thank you CSM members.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#13 - 2011-09-17 00:55:14 UTC
Dan Aldeland wrote:
Why don't you initiate gurilla warfare to mess with your enemies infrastructure and sources of income ?

Why not take what broken tools you have and figure out how to beat your enemy with em ?

Gosh, what an amazingly good idea. If only we'd thought of that on our own. Well I guess sometimes it takes an outside perspective from someone with no knowledge of the situation to reveal the obvious solution that's been staring us all in the face the whole time.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Trolls Troll
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2011-09-17 01:02:23 UTC
All I see is more Soon™ like the last 3 months.

CCP> "Just keep them off our backs till the next expansion CSM, by then we will have enough nex items to cover the loss from subscriptions when we finally tell them we aren't working on internet spaceships anymore. Use the NDA till then ,that covers everything."

Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2011-09-17 01:09:33 UTC
Here is a reply - It does nothing.

But this line thanks for the information OP provided.

...and here is another useless line before the signature. It fills stuff.

Get classic forum style - custom videos to captains quarters screen

Play with the best - die like the rest

T'Laar Bok
#16 - 2011-09-17 01:31:03 UTC
Count Austheim wrote:
I like to fly spaceships.

Then what are you doing here?

Amphetimines are your friend.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/T'Laar_Bok

Simetraz
State War Academy
Caldari State
#17 - 2011-09-17 02:13:33 UTC
THanks for the update but,

Maybe a bit sarcastic here, but you can't argue with past history.
Quick check the GSF forums I bet the information is already there !!!!!

Pax Infinitas
Adamant Heavy Manufacturing
#18 - 2011-09-17 02:15:51 UTC
Two step wrote:
Again, we are sorry we can't give more details, but hopefully everyone will be happy with next week's devblog

No need to be sorry about not being able to share detailed information as you're under NDA. The difference between this post and the update earlier in the week that makes me a happy camper is a reasonable timeline for further communication. And if Zulu follows through, I'll be pleasantly surprised and further satisfied that the followup communication actually came in a reasonable amount of time.

That being said, if the further communication from Zulu is, "We've heard your concerns, but :18 months: and :monocle:," CSM will probably go back to being forum whipping boys. But, you signed up for that bit. Big smile
Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2011-09-17 02:17:36 UTC
cool story bros
Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
#20 - 2011-09-17 02:41:46 UTC
If the CSM has concerns about some things, then i have concerns.

But as stated earlier as long as vanity only is in nex store i am happy.

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

123Next page