These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Kyonoke] Contagion Tracking, Containment, Planning

Author
Lunarisse Aspenstar
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#281 - 2017-04-07 11:39:18 UTC
Skyweir Kinnison wrote:


EDIT: It might also be useful to agree on one single thread for Inquiry reports and updates, as I keep discovering scattered information throughout this forum. For those of us forced to be observers, this is irritating to say the least.


Yes, please. Can someone start one?
Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#282 - 2017-04-07 11:56:12 UTC
Via my brother Clytoneus, I have over 12,000 currently uninfected slaves positioned in the Efu SoCT station hanger, all of Minmatar ancestry. I hereby grant consent for these slaves to be used in any form of Kyonoke testing desired by the committees in charge of these things. The consent of the slaves themselves, of course, is not required.

Give my slaves your vaccine, wire them up with monitoring devices, and then push them into the infected decks of the station. Either this Kyonoke crisis will end, or God will be glorified in the destruction of filthy Minmatar slaves.

P. S. About 200 of these slaves are held in trust for Ms. Raske and not available for testing. They have been set apart from the others.
Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#283 - 2017-04-07 16:28:23 UTC
Lunarisse Aspenstar wrote:
Skyweir Kinnison wrote:


EDIT: It might also be useful to agree on one single thread for Inquiry reports and updates, as I keep discovering scattered information throughout this forum. For those of us forced to be observers, this is irritating to say the least.


Yes, please. Can someone start one?


Can be found here

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

Veronique Crendraven
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#284 - 2017-04-07 16:30:20 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
Via my brother Clytoneus, I have over 12,000 currently uninfected slaves positioned in the Efu SoCT station hanger, all of Minmatar ancestry. I hereby grant consent for these slaves to be used in any form of Kyonoke testing desired by the committees in charge of these things. The consent of the slaves themselves, of course, is not required.

Give my slaves your vaccine, wire them up with monitoring devices, and then push them into the infected decks of the station. Either this Kyonoke crisis will end, or God will be glorified in the destruction of filthy Minmatar slaves.

P. S. About 200 of these slaves are held in trust for Ms. Raske and not available for testing. They have been set apart from the others.


I know the Federation won't allow for human testing. Not even with Kyonoke.
Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#285 - 2017-04-07 16:34:19 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
Via my brother Clytoneus, I have over 12,000 currently uninfected slaves positioned in the Efu SoCT station hanger, all of Minmatar ancestry. I hereby grant consent for these slaves to be used in any form of Kyonoke testing desired by the committees in charge of these things. The consent of the slaves themselves, of course, is not required.

Give my slaves your vaccine, wire them up with monitoring devices, and then push them into the infected decks of the station. Either this Kyonoke crisis will end, or God will be glorified in the destruction of filthy Minmatar slaves.

P. S. About 200 of these slaves are held in trust for Ms. Raske and not available for testing. They have been set apart from the others.


Do you also have 12,000 slaves of every other ethnic group? Using only the Matari might spark some sort of outrage?

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

Victoria Grey
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#286 - 2017-04-07 16:47:57 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
Via my brother Clytoneus, I have over 12,000 currently uninfected slaves positioned in the Efu SoCT station hanger, all of Minmatar ancestry. I hereby grant consent for these slaves to be used in any form of Kyonoke testing desired by the committees in charge of these things. The consent of the slaves themselves, of course, is not required.

Give my slaves your vaccine, wire them up with monitoring devices, and then push them into the infected decks of the station. Either this Kyonoke crisis will end, or God will be glorified in the destruction of filthy Minmatar slaves.

P. S. About 200 of these slaves are held in trust for Ms. Raske and not available for testing. They have been set apart from the others.

Nauplius' blatent disregard for life or conduct continues to surprise me with every post. And it happens so often it shouldn't.

Not only does this suggestion likely outrage many on here but it also seems to be nothing more than a taunt with little regard to the effectiveness of the suggestion which would mean you could care less what the result is and only like to see suffering.

I know it's not a common capsuleer trait but try to have at least a semblance of compassion. If not toward non-holder life, but for those suffering and future sufferers of the Speck.
Casserina Leshrac
Sanguine Illuminations
#287 - 2017-04-07 17:45:30 UTC
[quote=Victoria Grey Nauplius' blatent disregard for life or conduct continues to surprise me with every post. And it happens so often it shouldn't.

Not only does this suggestion likely outrage many on here but it also seems to be nothing more than a taunt with little regard to the effectiveness of the suggestion which would mean you could care less what the result is and only like to see suffering.

I know it's not a common capsuleer trait but try to have at least a semblance of compassion. If not toward non-holder life, but for those suffering and future sufferers of the Speck. [/quote]

Ignore the source for just a moment.

If SoCT decides to use Human Testing then 12,000 Matari is unwise. Focusing on just one ethnicity does not make for good science.

Now if there 12,000 humans comprised of all the peoples of the cluster then we have far better spectrum. This becomes better science.

But in truth we don't need any testing despite the offer of a "donation." Expeditions have been dispatched to infection site where the experiment has already been conducted.

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#288 - 2017-04-07 18:33:51 UTC
The alarm just triggered: Kyonoke detected aboard. To probably nobody's great surprise.

It's a little hard to detect. I wonder how long it's been here.
Morgana Tsukiyo
Samsara Dynamics
#289 - 2017-04-07 18:38:54 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
The alarm just triggered: Kyonoke detected aboard. To probably nobody's great surprise.

It's a little hard to detect. I wonder how long it's been here.


At least since 119/04/02

All the intel publicly available outside the Inquest is being gathered here.

Join Project Transcendence.

Applied technology for the enhancement of human experience.

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#290 - 2017-04-07 18:40:39 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
The alarm just triggered: Kyonoke detected aboard. To probably nobody's great surprise.

It's a little hard to detect. I wonder how long it's been here.


Okay, this is starting to become a farce. Who writes this crap? No really, this is starting to look like poorly written fiction more than anything else.

New Eden's doing my bloody head in, I swear.
Makoto Priano
Kirkinen-Arataka Transhuman Zenith Consulting Ltd.
#291 - 2017-04-07 19:22:27 UTC
All else aside, ARC is happy to report capture of former CSM Xenuria during an attempted theft of Society property.

It's been a busy day; we'll be trying to document recent captures shortly.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Aldrith Shutaq
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#292 - 2017-04-07 19:26:27 UTC
How undignified.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Charles Cambridge Schmidt
Nadire Security Consultants
#293 - 2017-04-07 20:33:26 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
How undignified.


And unsurprising.

I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.

Rhoxy Runekin
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#294 - 2017-04-07 20:39:47 UTC
And what were they even stealing? Are those Aurum tokens all over the floor?
Jaret Victorian
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#295 - 2017-04-07 21:28:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaret Victorian
Rhoxy Runekin wrote:
And what were they even stealing? Are those Aurum tokens all over the floor?

Society security chips. The thief was apprehended and handed over to station security.

Pilots, we have a Kyonoke outbreak at H4-RP4. Considering the fact The Society managed to contain it within the station in Efu, we should be good. Cyrillian Voth and Elinari Rhodan are working on a situation update as we speak and we back up all relevant data in case if it comes to the worst.
Hetu Hegirin
Doomheim
#296 - 2017-04-07 21:41:04 UTC
SCOUT have staged several new depots with fresh medical supplies and research personnel outside H4-RP4, should the opportunity arise to utilize them. Otherwise, the landscape outside the Keepstar is mostly static.
Aradina Varren
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#297 - 2017-04-07 22:04:57 UTC
Now I feel a little bad for my earlier cynicism, seeing as it turned out to be accurate.

Let's hope that they can quarantine this more effectively. Given the incubation period of Kyonoke, I'd expect restrictions on travel away from the keepstar.

I wish the best for anyone who might have been exposed, I can't imagine being in your position.

Feels Pretty Soft to Me.

Loai Qerl
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#298 - 2017-04-07 23:27:18 UTC
I really did love you all. <3
Morgana Tsukiyo
Samsara Dynamics
#299 - 2017-04-07 23:36:39 UTC
By now everyone would be used to the death and ressurection show that we capsuleers perform from time to time. Sure, some deaths are worse than others, but we have the best tech available to ensure we are not gone for long.

My main concern is for the crew and scientists that are not fortunate (nor rich) enough to have access to cloning tech. Hope their respective institutions had updated clones of them prior to the Inquest.

If any capsuleer does get infected, take the express way out of this body and get on a new one fast.

Join Project Transcendence.

Applied technology for the enhancement of human experience.

TomHorn
Horn Brigade
#300 - 2017-04-07 23:48:06 UTC
Jaret Victorian wrote:
Rhoxy Runekin wrote:
And what were they even stealing? Are those Aurum tokens all over the floor?

Society security chips. The thief was apprehended and handed over to station security.

Pilots, we have a Kyonoke outbreak at H4-RP4. Considering the fact The Society managed to contain it within the station in Efu, we should be good. Cyrillian Voth and Elinari Rhodan are working on a situation update as we speak and we back up all relevant data in case if it comes to the worst.


Sounds like things are getting little grim up there.