These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Quafe Convoy Destroyed By Caldari Forces On Caldari-Gallente Border

Author
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#241 - 2017-03-31 21:22:35 UTC
Elanion wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Please explain how outbound ships are an invasion.

Ship by ship, freighter by freighter, we remove planetary mass from Caldari space, reconstituting it on the Federation side of the border. In this way, we claim sovereignty over these worlds without needing to bungle with military escapades.

Well, looks like the attack was completely justified then. Roll

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#242 - 2017-03-31 21:27:48 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Your statements and how kim treats you demonstrates who the idiot truly is.


Yes, because I judge the truth based on whether or not I like someone. Really, can you be stupider?

Quote:

Yeah, yeah, you got a bazillion kills,


I'm a dedicated Logistics pilot. I don't actually have a large number of kills. Perhaps if you bothered to do more than shooting off your mouth in pointless blabber, you'd even be right occassionally.

Quote:

Truly sad that some Matari still feel the need to "qualify" themselves by attacking other Matari because it's popular.

The "Look at me I'm a good one" attitude is self loathing at it's most insidious.


Yes, I'm trying to be 'the good one' and 'bootlicking' when I call both of you idiots in more or less the same breath. The very fact that you both think just being Matari means we should all agree with you says far more than any points I could make. I slam you for the same reason I slam Kim:

You're a pair of blithering idiots.

Kim's a xenophobic nutjob who's proven herself terminally insecure about her own body issues and feels the need to cover that up by being hyper-aggressive. She can't handle criticism because she needs to prove to herself that she's not inadequate.

You, on the other hand, are an egotistical tool who imagines himself knowledgeable, despite consistently saying whatever chest-beating nonsense comes to mind, no matter how easily it can be demonstrated to be wrong. You can't handle criticism because you're also clearly covering for personal inadequacies. Unlike Diana, they're not rooted in self-image issues, but in pure, unadulterated pride and laziness.

And both of those can be verified with the observation of independent parties.
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#243 - 2017-03-31 21:29:43 UTC
James Syagrius wrote:
Success should be recognized!

Ms. Kim congratulations!


I am fascinated how with the same narrow rhetoric you manage to dominate every discussion.


Eh, we don't have any new developments in the actual matter at hand to pour over, so it's kind of inevitable.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#244 - 2017-03-31 21:33:09 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
James Syagrius wrote:
Success should be recognized!

Ms. Kim congratulations!


I am fascinated how with the same narrow rhetoric you manage to dominate every discussion.


Eh, we don't have any new developments in the actual matter at hand to pour over, so it's kind of inevitable.

And let's be fair here, she wouldn't be able to do it if we didn't engage her...

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

James Syagrius
Reclamation
#245 - 2017-04-01 01:38:25 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
And let's be fair here, she wouldn't be able to do it if we didn't engage her...
Well, please don't understand I found Ms. Kim a charming dinner companion. But some do encourage her flights of fancy.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#246 - 2017-04-01 03:33:45 UTC
Arrendis wrote:

Kim's a xenophobic nutjob who's proven herself terminally insecure about her own body issues and feels the need to cover that up by being hyper-aggressive. She can't handle criticism because she needs to prove to herself that she's not inadequate.

Caldari State has many enemies. When they fail to counter us on field, they resort to such pathetic tactic at spreading slandering about us in public comms.

Shame to you, liar. I hope you will choke on your foul words.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Matar Ronin
#247 - 2017-04-01 06:47:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Matar Ronin
Arrendis wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Your statements and how kim treats you demonstrates who the idiot truly is.


Yes, because I judge the truth based on whether or not I like someone. Really, can you be stupider?

[If I was more stupid I'd be a goon, low iq and even lower standards are obvious prerequisites]



Quote:

Truly sad that some Matari still feel the need to "qualify" themselves by attacking other Matari because it's popular.

The "Look at me I'm a good one" attitude is self loathing at it's most insidious.



You, on the other hand, are an egotistical tool who imagines himself knowledgeable, despite consistently saying whatever chest-beating nonsense comes to mind,

[How many non-Matari have you ever referred to as chest beating Arrendis?]

no matter how easily it can be demonstrated to be wrong. You can't handle criticism because you're also clearly covering for personal inadequacies. Unlike Diana, they're not rooted in self-image issues, but in pure, unadulterated pride and laziness.

[I indeed have pride in being an accomplished industrialist and a standout scientist that can build research and reverse engineer just about every ship from the Carriers down. Not too shabby for someone you claim is subject to laziness. Again I'd ask you how many non-Matari do you call lazy here on IGS? Seems like you save your stereotype insults for the stupid lazy chest beating Matari. Coincidence or just more proof of your self loathing?]

And both of those can be verified with the observation of independent parties.
Review your own record in the IGS forums perhaps you are not even aware of your pattern.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Matar Ronin
#248 - 2017-04-01 06:58:47 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Pilot Aspenstar you are testifying to what you witnessed, that is appreciated. The myth spinning by fangirls like Aria fit into conversations on a less reliable level of hearsay.


I ... have no clue.
See I fixed that for you.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Elmund Egivand
Sebestacny Circle
#249 - 2017-04-01 07:44:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
Maria Daphiti wrote:
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
Maria Daphiti wrote:
Skyweir Kinnison wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:
Back home, an invitation to visit the family home is the same thing as 'welding the familial bonds', 'chaining fates together' or, putting it very bluntly: proposing marriage.


Well then, your home life must either be very exciting, or very dull.


It means the same thing where I come from!


I guess you guys and the Matari must eat out with friends a lot...

Just for clarities sake, an invitation to my house for a meal is an invitation to eat a meal. In my house.


It's a real big deal to take someone from outside the family to meet them at the family home to meet the parents and grand parents!

Usually the implication is they are on the way to be becoming part of the family.

Family's pretty important in both the Empire and Republic I guess, even if for different reasons or cultures.


There are differences between 'home' and 'family home'. The first is where you live currently, and the second is where your parents and grandparents (and ancestors where applicable) are and where you were raised in. Sometimes 'home' and 'family home' intersects, but just as frequently, they are separate places.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Luna Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#250 - 2017-04-01 10:32:51 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Pilot Aspenstar you are testifying to what you witnessed, that is appreciated. The myth spinning by fangirls like Aria fit into conversations on a less reliable level of hearsay.


I ... have no clue.
See I fixed that for you.

Redacting other people's replies for your own interest is the worst type of trolling.
Please leave.

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#251 - 2017-04-01 13:03:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Arrendis
Matar Ronin wrote:

[How many non-Matari have you ever referred to as chest beating Arrendis?]
Review your own record in the IGS forums perhaps you are not even aware of your pattern.


Yes, let's.

A search for posts from me containing the term 'chest-beating' (as it's a hyphenated compound word when used as a descriptive, not two words, as when used as an actual verb) turns up quite the trend of singling out Matari. It comes up in two whole posts. One was to you. The other was to Ben Booley of Rote Kapelle, who is Civire. You know, from the Caldari State?

So, looks like we've once again demonstrated just how much you spout off whatever comes into that little pea-brain of yours, "no matter how easily it can be demonstrated to be wrong."

As for your industrial prowess... you can build everything up to carriers? OH MY. I'll be sure to let the guys in DekSwat know they should poach you when they get bored building titans and supercarriers. Hell, I'm not an industrialist, and I can build carriers. And if you think the guys in DekSwat aren't lazy bastards, Iamraptor lost a Levi in our staging system because he couldn't be bothered switching over to a passive fit... with a capital fleet around him. And he builds the damned things.

So, really, if that's you're 'I'm not a lazy idiot' card, I know even lazier idiots who're more accomplished than your grandiose claims, and none of them would consider denying it.

Edit to add: Just to have it said, Ronin, most of the guys in DekSwat aren't Matari. It's about an even distribution. They're all still lazy idiots. That's why they're in DekSwat: if lets them be lazy and not have to worry about thinking much.
Saya Ishikari
Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#252 - 2017-04-01 15:52:38 UTC
Oh, come on now... Don't confuse him with things like facts. It's unfair.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

Ashlar Vellum
Esquire Armaments
Jayai Syndicate
#253 - 2017-04-01 16:43:29 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
Your statements and how kim treats you demonstrates who the idiot truly is.


Yes, because I judge the truth based on whether or not I like someone. Really, can you be stupider?

Funny that you mentioned that, most of the time that is what happens tho especially on reactionary level.
Matar Ronin
#254 - 2017-04-01 16:53:19 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:

[How many non-Matari have you ever referred to as chest beating Arrendis?]
Review your own record in the IGS forums perhaps you are not even aware of your pattern.


Yes, let's.

A search for posts from me containing the term 'chest-beating' (as it's a hyphenated compound word when used as a descriptive, not two words, as when used as an actual verb) turns up quite the trend of singling out Matari. It comes up in two whole posts. One was to you. The other was to Ben Booley of Rote Kapelle, who is Civire. You know, from the Caldari State?

So, looks like we've once again demonstrated just how much you spout off whatever comes into that little pea-brain of yours, "no matter how easily it can be demonstrated to be wrong."

As for your industrial prowess... you can build everything up to carriers? OH MY. I'll be sure to let the guys in DekSwat know they should poach you when they get bored building titans and supercarriers. Hell, I'm not an industrialist, and I can build carriers. And if you think the guys in DekSwat aren't lazy bastards, Iamraptor lost a Levi in our staging system because he couldn't be bothered switching over to a passive fit... with a capital fleet around him. And he builds the damned things.

So, really, if that's you're 'I'm not a lazy idiot' card, I know even lazier idiots who're more accomplished than your grandiose claims, and none of them would consider denying it.

Edit to add: Just to have it said, Ronin, most of the guys in DekSwat aren't Matari. It's about an even distribution. They're all still lazy idiots. That's why they're in DekSwat: if lets them be lazy and not have to worry about thinking much.
I am sure everyone believes you to be the goon master builder, lol.

Your continued habit of saying anything to feel like you've won a verbal joust knows no limits.
Perhaps that is why you feel the need to support kim, you are both kindred lying spirits.

When it comes to being lazy little in eve exceeds being a little bee in a goonswarm, all you have to do is always follow orders from your intoxicated leadership and show up in numbers great enough to overwhelm your target.

In the case when you did not outnumber your target you lost the war. Perhaps had you really been the goon master builder and goon master strategist you also claim to be goons would have won.

But they and you are not at all as advertised.

Arrendis would you participate in a thread with me where we could argue/debate/discuss all things industrial, logistics, and military?

I think your vast knowledge and mastery of all these areas would make for stimulating debate.

Only Three hard and fast rules;

One no lying,

two admit that when you are stating an opinion/conclusion it is not a fact,

and three ask our supporters not to chime in with helpful re-definitions of what we post in that thread.

The gaggle of fanbois and fangirls that quickly try to spin every posted slip is boring and distracting, the "well what I think that he/she meant was" crowd need to understand our statements will be defined by the two of us alone.

Do you have the intellectual rigor to meet those three basic simple conditions?
Honestly I doubt you do, but the exchange would be wonderful if you could.

We could start with the production line required to build frigates from a theoretical corp of one hundred members, where the problems appear, and what are the best practices to get around them on the industrial side. On the logistics front we could talk about getting the frigates along with their properly trained pilots to the battlefield armed and fit. Finally on the military strategy side we could argue the merits of the different fits and how their design functions fit into a cohesive battle strategy for victory. I am sure you could bring much to a forum discussion in these areas and limiting it to the truth would make it very valuable for any interested parties.

If you only have time to do drive by insults and lying in the forums it is understandable and something you are quite experienced with so I'll understand if you decline, agreeing to those three simple rules would take a level of integrity not required by the lying and searching for approval you have become so expert at.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Mizhara Del'thul
Kyn'aldrnari
#255 - 2017-04-01 16:59:07 UTC
Arrendis wrote:


Yes, let's.


... not.

Be the better person and don't devote this much time and effort in perpetuating this crapshow of a topic, hmm? This is crap posting HQ certainly, but you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by pouring this much effort into it. Make these boards a slightly better place by keeping shiptoasting low effort and promoting the actually decent discussions with the proper effort you're capable of.

Resource allocation, Red, you should be decent at it.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#256 - 2017-04-01 18:56:15 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Matar Ronin wrote:
loads of BS


TL;DR


TL;DR

Think it's time to hang it up guys you won't make him see reason, Arrendis. And Ronin? Congrats, you're the republics's Diana Kim now. Good luck being taken seriously by anyone regardless of your accomplishments.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#257 - 2017-04-01 19:16:52 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Arrendis wrote:


Yes, let's.


... not.

Be the better person and don't devote this much time and effort in perpetuating this crapshow of a topic, hmm? This is crap posting HQ certainly, but you aren't doing yourself or anyone else any favors by pouring this much effort into it. Make these boards a slightly better place by keeping shiptoasting low effort and promoting the actually decent discussions with the proper effort you're capable of.

Resource allocation, Red, you should be decent at it.


I've said my piece. He's responded by setting up a straw man and making himself look even more foolish. I don't think I need to say anything more.
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#258 - 2017-04-02 04:10:07 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Think it's time to hang it up guys you won't make him see reason, Arrendis. And Ronin? Congrats, you're the republics's Diana Kim now. Good luck being taken seriously by anyone regardless of your accomplishments.


Your words about me are empty and groundless accusations, that degrade not me, but your person.

Luckily, no here are dumb enough to fall for your delusional lies about me. (Well, maybe except types like Matar Ronin, Arrendis and Saya Ishikari, but these are just special ones).

I would kindly ask you to leave the IGS and stop spewing our your hatred and derailing threads, trying to discuss me, and not just discuss, but provoke such sort of discussions by dumping outrageous lies.

Just, be gone. You are not a person suitable for civilized conversations.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Yoshitaka Moromuo
Burning Skies
Apocalypse Now.
#259 - 2017-04-02 05:53:51 UTC
Apparently, discussions about the interdiction action have given way to personal attacks. This discussion may end up closed, at this rate, if we can't refocus.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#260 - 2017-04-02 07:59:40 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Think it's time to hang it up guys you won't make him see reason, Arrendis. And Ronin? Congrats, you're the republics's Diana Kim now. Good luck being taken seriously by anyone regardless of your accomplishments.


Your words about me are empty and groundless accusations, that degrade not me, but your person.

Luckily, no here are dumb enough to fall for your delusional lies about me. (Well, maybe except types like Matar Ronin, Arrendis and Saya Ishikari, but these are just special ones).

I would kindly ask you to leave the IGS and stop spewing our your hatred and derailing threads, trying to discuss me, and not just discuss, but provoke such sort of discussions by dumping outrageous lies.

Just, be gone. You are not a person suitable for civilized conversations.

Uh-huh, sure, whatever. (This is intended as a dismissal of your position, not an affirmation.) As a person, you are in fact the lowest form of scum and not with the effort. I'm blocking both you and Ronin from this point forward.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.