These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTA Rare Apostle - one of the few in the game

Author
Anthar Thebess
#1 - 2017-03-27 09:28:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Anthar Thebess
Hello i have for sale a rare apostle.

Hull is fitted in AttentionT2 LARGE rigsAttention , 2x T2 Large CCC and 1 T1 Large CCC.

Yes this ship was created during Archon to Apostle transition.

This is also what it makes it rare.
There is not so many Archons with Large rigs, much less was changed to Apostle hulls and just a fraction of them had T2 CCC rigs fitted.

I don't suspect that this is the only hull of this kind in the game, but you could suspect less than a dozen in the game.
You cannot create hulls rigged this way any more.

Starting bid is 5bil (it is also the price i am willing to sell this ship)
Increment 250mil.
There is no buy out.
Auction will END at 30/03/2017 23:59 ( time of the last post )

Winner will have hull contracted in Khanid lowsec NPC station , with full fuel bay.
Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2017-03-27 12:51:54 UTC
nice try, hope u find a lucky buyerCool

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Vecsoria Imperum
The Cynosural Sisters
Really Strong Alliance
#3 - 2017-03-27 13:01:01 UTC
At best you will get 2b unless someone goes full ******. Try wormhole people which live in + or - cap regen hole. For 5b+ you can lose 7-10 cheap insuranced postles and still not give a duck. Gl
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#4 - 2017-03-27 13:35:27 UTC
Lol, another one thinking he has hit the jackpot. I'll give you 1.3b for the Apostle because I feel bad for you.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Anthar Thebess
#5 - 2017-03-27 14:02:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Anthar Thebess
lanyaie wrote:
Lol, another one thinking he has hit the jackpot. I'll give you 1.3b for the Apostle because I feel bad for you.

If there will be no interest hull will be laying for the next few years in some npc station ( as i don't expect to be used).
5 bill on startup is hardly a jackpot.