These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Aurum balances <1000 not being converted to pico-plex

First post
Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-03-16 21:27:55 UTC
I'm a little unclear on this particular point. The dev blog states this : -

Quote:
Q: Why are you only converting Aurum balances above 1000?
A: A large portion of the total Aurum stockpile is in small balances left over from past giveaways and by not converting those small balances we mitigate risk of oversupply in the PLEX market

Having topped up my Aurum several times from real cash monies, by an amount as close to what I intend to spend my balances on all my accounts are always below 1000. My options are: -

1. Lose Aurum I've paid for. [3500 is the amount I recall being gifted, why not cull 3500 from every account?]
2. Front more cash to ensure I don't lose any Aurum. [creating more of the new plex than I would have had]

[scoffs]

If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough.

Please Note: Any advice given comes with the caveat that nothing will be suitable for every situation.

Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2017-03-16 21:30:43 UTC
Moonlit Raid wrote:
I'm a little unclear on this particular point. The dev blog states this : -

Quote:
Q: Why are you only converting Aurum balances above 1000?
A: A large portion of the total Aurum stockpile is in small balances left over from past giveaways and by not converting those small balances we mitigate risk of oversupply in the PLEX market

Having topped up my Aurum several times from real cash monies, by an amount as close to what I intend to spend my balances on all my accounts are always below 1000. My options are: -

1. Lose Aurum I've paid for. [3500 is the amount I recall being gifted, why not cull 3500 from every account?]
2. Front more cash to ensure I don't lose any Aurum. [creating more of the new plex than I would have had]

[scoffs]

Why didn't you post in the actual thread?

Do you think CCP will answer here more than the other thread?
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-03-16 21:35:48 UTC
I looked under upcoming features, nil pwa.

If brute force isn't working, you're just not using enough.

Please Note: Any advice given comes with the caveat that nothing will be suitable for every situation.

#4 - 2017-03-16 21:37:23 UTC
Grand Theft CPC™.
#5 - 2017-03-16 21:38:20 UTC
If you'd like to give feedback or discuss this, please do so in the appropriate thread.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3