These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[I-RCN] I-RED Unveils New GalNet Site

Author
Selenna 'Scarlet' Solange
Ishukone-Raata Certified News
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#1 - 2017-02-21 17:09:18 UTC
6-U2M8 - In a brief press conference today, the Ishukone-Raata Certified News division of Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive revealed a brand new Galactic Network site for the organization.

"The site will serve to communicate what I-RED does, who I-RED is, and other developments related to the organization", I-RCN CEO Selenna Solange stated. "It was something that was long overdue, and I am glad to be present for its release."

The I-RED Board of Directors hopes it will increase visibility of the organization throughout the cluster. The site's development is part of a slew of projects initiated by the new administration of I-RED to truly brand it as a legitimate corporate entity operating under the provision of the Ishukone Corporation.

For more information, feel free to visit the site here.

[I-RED] Director of Public Affairs and Relations || Follow our Newsfeed! || Visit our GalNet site!

Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#2 - 2017-02-21 18:26:08 UTC
Fancy.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Sterling Blades
Windstalker Security Corp
United Neopian Federation
#3 - 2017-02-21 19:46:46 UTC
Normally, I wouldn't be the most keen on following this sort of material, especially from any particularly empire centric organization, however considering the effort put into the GalNet site, and its decently impressive display of information, I think I'll keep it marked for future perusal.

The gods are out there. They watch us. They guide, they manipulate. We rally behind the ones we adore, and rain fire against those who rally behind the ones we hate. The question now is, to whom does your allegiance fall behind, dear Empyreans?

Asela Harenen
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#4 - 2017-02-21 21:10:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Asela Harenen
YesCool, It looks really great. The site is a great beginning (for meP), and very practical for new α capsuleers.
HiCool, Oyi sa hova. Ijeska ki yk hova alkeruaku (hui haki P), yn hijen usari hui uduu α yamakivaalt.

Can a former advertiser/salesman inside the CBD Sell Division [shaatei CBD Mydaku Jaomonessan], and current student at the Science and Trade Institute [Kiiragusta yn Kaushon Tenkiyuu] join the Red Steele channel for more information?
Julianni Avala
Ishukone-Raata Corporate Investment Bank
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#5 - 2017-02-21 21:30:50 UTC
Asela Harenen wrote:
YesCool, It looks really great. The site is a great beginning (for meP), and very practical for new α capsuleers.
HiCool, Oyi sa hova. Ijeska ki yk hova alkeruaku (hui haki P), yn hijen usari hui uduu α yamakivaalt.

Can a former advertiser/salesman inside the CBD Sell Division [shaatei CBD Mydaku Jaomonessan], and current student at the Science and Trade Institute [Kiiragusta yn Kaushon Tenkiyuu] join the Red Steele channel for more information?

Saisieni, Harenen-haani. Haanitta iave, napanii haki ochuui dodan. Kalkiihanzu.

It may be easier on the two of us (and to the public who sees this) to speak in common tongue.

You are more than welcome to join the Red Steele public channel we have. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Chief Financial Officer, Head Diplomat

I-RED GalNet Site

--

((OOC: Journey to Purpose- Julianni's Character Blog, last updated 11.07))

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#6 - 2017-02-22 02:22:06 UTC
A fine site. I'd be tempted to commission your programmers to make one for PIE, but we communicate using parchment sealed with wax for the most part.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Korsavius
Revenent Defence Corperation
#7 - 2017-02-22 03:02:20 UTC
Perhaps it is time to ask Empress Tash-Murkon for funds to upgrade, eh?

Cold Wind's Blade || Follow the I-RED Newsfeed & visit the I-RED GalNet site!

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#8 - 2017-02-22 03:10:52 UTC
You mean the lamb skin parchment? I mean, it's softer than a baby's bottom but do we really need that? I suppose we could convince her to get us some gold trimmings though.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu