These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Vendetta Mercenary Group - list of alts, remote reppers and scouts

First post
Author
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#41 - 2016-10-12 13:17:44 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
DO IT NORAGEN.

I need to blow some **** up. =D

Just working out when im free and liquidating whatever I have left for prizes ;)

I must have missed this but where are you going?
XXxTiggerxXX
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2016-10-13 17:40:09 UTC
now thats an accurate list ... i'm not even on it

just because i'm black. damn spaceracism
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#43 - 2016-10-13 17:51:50 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
DO IT NORAGEN.

Just working out when im free and liquidating whatever I have left for prizes ;)

Leaving eve. Can't afford the time sink at this point in my life. Ill be organizing it in a few weekends in the traditional style of the C&P thunder dome. Even thinking of offering a chunk of SP's from an alt as the reward

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#44 - 2016-10-13 18:32:37 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
DO IT NORAGEN.

Leaving eve. Can't afford the time sink at this point in my life. Ill be organizing it in a few weekends in the traditional style of the C&P thunder dome. Even thinking of offering a chunk of SP's from an alt as the reward

Gf's will be had! You returning in future?
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#45 - 2016-10-13 19:30:26 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
DO IT NORAGEN.

Gf's will be had! You returning in future?

I won't strip Noragen so possibly. Just have to see. It won't be for a few years though I imagine

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

Yaosus
From Hisec with Love Holdings
From Hisec with Love Coalition
#46 - 2016-10-18 12:01:07 UTC
Overlord Angel wrote:
Ok, as title says, i am willing to release an entire list of alts with their main chars also, boosters, scouts and so on from these guys.

For those who wants this list, il make a google spreadsheet.

List is at the bottom guys

Sa'mi bag pl daca nu esti exemplul cel mai elocvent de om scarbos rupt in esapatie de ciuda si ros de invidie. Auzisem lucruri bune despre tine si respectul, in mintea mea, era reciproc. Si nu numai din partea mea ! Erai respectat ca si inamic in cadrul jocului de VMG.

Gestul tau de baba rupta in cele sfinte denota si confirma caracterul general al bulangiilor. Oriunde sunt sau orice fac, tot ajung in punctul in care se manjesc cu cacat pe fata si se dau de gol ca sunt mascarici. Sincer iti spun nu credeam ca esti la acelasi nivel cu Julius Maagnus sau cu speriatu ala de Frag Solo.

Wtf dude, I did not think for a second that you can be such a ****** malitious dork. I only heard good things about you and the respect, in my mind only, was reciprocal. It was not only my opinion, VMG members respected you as an enemy in this game we play.

But your above mentioned gesture denotes and confirms the fact that you posses the ***** character traits of a low level individual. This type of people, whoever they are, wherever they are, whatever they do they will still end up making a fool of themselves. I sincerely tell you that I thought that you were a much better individual than Julius or that scared mofo Frag Solo.

https://youtu.be/rmR3HX1niX4

Cheers dude
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#47 - 2016-10-18 12:09:57 UTC
Why we ragging on julius? I've had him as an enemy and a client and both were enjoyable experiences. Did I miss something?

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

Starrakatt
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#48 - 2016-10-18 13:53:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Starrakatt
Why we ragging on julius? I've had him as an enemy and a client and both were enjoyable experiences. Did I miss something?

VMG ganked him in Dodi, so I'm going to make the wild guess that he got smacked a bit for it, and then he dared talk back.
Xorphix
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#49 - 2016-10-18 14:06:50 UTC
Is it too late for me to apply to become a VMG alt? Lol
Mortlake
Republic Military School
#50 - 2016-10-18 14:15:46 UTC
Starrakatt wrote:

VMG ganked him in Dodi, so I'm going to make the wild guess that he got smacked a bit for it, and then he dared talk back.

Oh Julius can smack as well as anyone. Doesn't always work in his favour though.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#51 - 2016-10-24 10:54:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Natural CloneKiller
This is funny. The guy or girl who posted this list. Just last night got baited by an alt on this list. Not only that he was trolling the toon in the system calling vmg chickens.

What happened next kept me laughing all night.

I would link the km but I'm on the road atm.

Ps I forgot to mention the 40min of tears after.

I just wish they had the balls to fly expensive stuff. A t2 mega is for scrubs if your a merc.

And we keep poking them here on the forums. All they do is run around in frigs to avoid us.
Nykke
Holesale
Holesale Operations
#52 - 2016-12-20 22:23:21 UTC
Can confirm That Kypp Durron is a VMG spy.
Faylee Freir
Slavers Union
Something Really Pretentious
#53 - 2016-12-21 09:27:10 UTC
What you've done is against state law in Texas. I live in Louisiana but being that its right next door, Im still going to hire a lawyer.

On a side note, Im curious what other kinds of lists that P45 keeps. Anything personal like home addresses, cell phone numbers, and/or favorite places to vacation? Im interested in helping you build a database for favorite foods and beverages if you would like assistance.
Yaosus
From Hisec with Love Holdings
From Hisec with Love Coalition
#54 - 2016-12-30 12:12:07 UTC
ohshit! Apupu you left P45 ? WTF happened?

Because kypp couldn't bend the knee, you all had to practice the famous ben dover technique (no lube included)
O2 jayjay
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#55 - 2017-01-03 19:14:00 UTC
Interesting read!
Rooie Duvel
R I 0 T
R I O T
#56 - 2017-02-16 16:05:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Rooie Duvel
This is just for this guy, Yaosus

[Sa'mi bag pl daca nu esti exemplul cel mai elocvent de om scarbos rupt in esapatie de ciuda si ros de invidie. Auzisem lucruri bune despre tine si respectul, in mintea mea, era reciproc. Si nu numai din partea mea ! Erai respectat ca si inamic in cadrul jocului de VMG.

Gestul tau de baba rupta in cele sfinte denota si confirma caracterul general al bulangiilor. Oriunde sunt sau orice fac, tot ajung in punctul in care se manjesc cu cacat pe fata si se dau de gol ca sunt mascarici. Sincer iti spun nu credeam ca esti la acelasi nivel cu Julius Maagnus sau cu speriatu ala de Frag Solo]

Dude, I will not defend Ap0 or say what he did was right, but really, your tone is too much for a 2014 char. I usually stay away from this kind of circus, but the way you are writing here is disrespecting even the alliance you are in and I also were. I have been there a while and I really enjoyed the way they communicate beside other things. But you, bitching about Ap0 that he is gay, then bitching about gays that are s h i t, and then bitching about s h i t itself...I know we are venting in the game a lot of anger and stress, but really, you are a little too much.
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#57 - 2017-02-16 16:28:58 UTC
How did I miss this steaming pile of uselessness?

Also, holy thread necro Batman!

Also, why did I not get named as anyone's alt?

Dammit. I'm off my game. Need MOAR shiptoasting....

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#58 - 2017-02-16 19:02:14 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
How did I miss this steaming pile of uselessness?

Also, holy thread necro Batman!

Also, why did I not get named as anyone's alt?

Dammit. I'm off my game. Need MOAR shiptoasting....

This was salty tears at its best. Happened when we touched them over and over. All history now.
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#59 - 2017-03-07 13:29:42 UTC
Can we have an up dated list please. I need to know who is who in my alliance and who you don't know about now.
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#60 - 2017-03-07 14:33:52 UTC
Xorphix wrote:
Is it too late for me to apply to become a VMG alt? Lol

Wouldn't VALKIN and I have to apply too because Sol epoch thinks we are all the same person?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!