These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Guardian's Gala Rendezvous

Author
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2017-02-14 22:08:40 UTC
Mina Sebiestar wrote:
got some drugs with skins mild drugs nyx skin for sale

What drugs, can you name them?

I'm my own NPC alt.

Chan'aar
State War Academy
Caldari State
#22 - 2017-02-14 22:53:16 UTC
Synth Mindflood is one I have seen.

I am really disappointed with this event, same site over and over, poor rewards.

BRING BACK THE SCOPE NETWORK !!!
Zeewolf 46137
Saor Alba
#23 - 2017-02-14 23:02:43 UTC
Chan'aar wrote:
Synth Mindflood is one I have seen.

I am really disappointed with this event, same site over and over, poor rewards.

BRING BACK THE SCOPE NETWORK !!!

Well, they do have to make it simple for the little Alphas to play in too.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#24 - 2017-02-14 23:06:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Arthur Aihaken
Zeewolf 46137 wrote:

I watched an Alpha trying to run these sites in a Corax. He'd dragged the frigates out well past 100km in an effort to destroy them. The rest of us just sat there scratching our heads...

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Nighty SK
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#25 - 2017-02-15 02:04:25 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Zeewolf 46137 wrote:

I watched an Alpha trying to run these sites in a Corax. He'd dragged the frigates out well past 100km in an effort to destroy them. The rest of us just sat there scratching our heads...

Was that me?
Tam Arai
Mi Pen Rai
#26 - 2017-02-15 02:07:10 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
So still no accelerators? Arguably these were a lot more fun running this morning... I still get a kick out of seeing a half dozen players trying to pop 5 frigates...

arrive at site- 3 tengus and 2 gilas taking on 5 frigates.......
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#27 - 2017-02-15 03:08:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Arthur Aihaken
Tam Arai wrote:
arrive at site- 3 tengus and 2 gilas taking on 5 frigates.......

That kind of thing is more comman than you might think. Most ships I've seen are horribly setup for dealing with frigates. It's scary when you think these players might venture out to PvP...

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#28 - 2017-02-15 05:14:12 UTC
PSA: Just a reminder to all pilots flying the friendly skies... It's generally not a good idea to steal the container from these events in a group of PvP players. It's even a worse idea to shoot another player in high-sec for the loot in the middle of a bunch of PvP setups.

Kane Adestur
Low Friction Space Pilots
#29 - 2017-02-15 09:15:33 UTC
Is there a chance of a final escalation with better loot in these sites? Like the rare Battleship spawn in the Blood Raider Event?

Ran a few dozen, but only Skins so far.
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#30 - 2017-02-15 09:22:37 UTC
Kane Adestur wrote:
Is there a chance of a final escalation with better loot in these sites? Like the rare Battleship spawn in the Blood Raider Event? Ran a few dozen, but only Skins so far.

Not that I've seen. Maybe there will be a new patch with an update tonight or maybe the better loot doesn't arrive until later in the event.

Rei Y
Minmatar Citizen 90483936 Corporation
#31 - 2017-02-15 10:25:23 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
Kane Adestur wrote:
Is there a chance of a final escalation with better loot in these sites? Like the rare Battleship spawn in the Blood Raider Event? Ran a few dozen, but only Skins so far.

Not that I've seen. Maybe there will be a new patch with an update tonight or maybe the better loot doesn't arrive until later in the event.

I kinda doubt it. in Blood Raider event, the sites had two rooms, with I think each room having more rats to kill. unless they change the sites, it would be too little effort for nice rewards.
Near Death
New Eden Resellers
#32 - 2017-02-15 16:50:47 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
PSA: Just a reminder to all pilots flying the friendly skies... It's generally not a good idea to steal the container from these events in a group of PvP players. It's even a worse idea to shoot another player in high-sec for the loot in the middle of a bunch of PvP setups.

I have experienced several times that a wreck, allocated to me, was taken without a timer being present for the thief. How does the wreck mechanic work?
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
#33 - 2017-02-15 17:00:44 UTC
Near Death wrote:
Arthur Aihaken wrote:

I have experienced several times that a wreck, allocated to me, was taken without a timer being present for the thief. How does the wreck mechanic work?

They get a suspect timer. I guess your overview needs fixing.

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#34 - 2017-02-15 17:02:15 UTC
Near Death wrote:

If someone steals your container they go suspect. Invest in a tractor beam - it makes securing your loot easy.

Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#35 - 2017-02-16 01:25:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Arthur Aihaken
It's official: This event sucks. Basically fun for the first 24 hours and that's it. Even Alphas aren't running these... The only thing great about this event is that it paid for a PLEX and a nice PvP fit.

Bill Dreamer
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2017-02-16 07:00:14 UTC
Please don't lough, but from what I read, this event is a NO GO for a noob alpha like me, with an algos and 4 drones as weapons.
right? (All my inventory so far is about 10 Mil lol)
Nighty SK
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#37 - 2017-02-16 09:15:21 UTC
Arthur Aihaken wrote:
It's official: This event sucks. Basically fun for the first 24 hours and that's it. Even Alphas aren't running these... The only thing great about this event is that it paid for a PLEX and a nice PvP fit.

This event sucks because no alpha can actually get thier loot, someone always comes in and steals it the moment the last enemy is destroyed.
Rei Y
Minmatar Citizen 90483936 Corporation
#38 - 2017-02-16 09:50:11 UTC
Bill Dreamer wrote:
Please don't lough, but from what I read, this event is a NO GO for a noob alpha like me, with an algos and 4 drones as weapons.

it is 5 angel cartel frigs, then 5 cruisers and then the final battlecruiser with even loot. nothing special about them, cruisers web you though. you should be able to do it, albeit slow. for that, find a quiet corner of the galaxy to avoid pesky interference Blink
Bill Dreamer
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2017-02-16 10:14:38 UTC
Ok thanks, I may try my chance and see...Big smile
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2017-02-16 10:18:07 UTC
Rei Y wrote:
Bill Dreamer wrote:

it is 5 angel cartel frigs, then 5 cruisers and then the final battlecruiser with even loot. nothing special about them, cruisers web you though. you should be able to do it, albeit slow. for that, find a quiet corner of the galaxy to avoid pesky interference Blink

Also fleet up with a couple of corp mates. You'll be able to run more sites a lot faster and have fun flying with other players in your corp.

DMC