These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Deployment Issues - 2017/02/14

First post
Author
Allor Tron
Virtus Crusade Highsec Chapter
#201 - 2017-02-14 14:05:26 UTC
Keeping getting "Server Delayed." pop up, and cant conversate with my L4 Mission agent. Only that agent though. Also certain gates are currently down.
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises
#202 - 2017-02-14 14:05:38 UTC
I've crashed three times when attempting to view the Gala SKIN for the Kryos, but have no issues when viewing the Maulus or Helios SKIN. I just checked the SKIN for the Nereus, and crashed when attempting to view it, as well.
Paula Creamer
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#203 - 2017-02-14 14:05:54 UTC
Cakahr wrote:
Sorry character selection failed . failed . . .

Sorry your character is located in a system that is too busy

Sorry you can't jump into that system it is too busy....here are two locations that will get you ganked due to a war deck.

Old Jita style error messages on some back water location that might have 5 people in local. Tried to fly an alt into the system with the gate saying - sorry too busy.

Same issue I am seeing
Bdog Ormand
Reikoku
Plug N Play
#204 - 2017-02-14 14:09:19 UTC
Bdog Ormand wrote:
hey , total noob here but just tried to start my game and when i get to my char selection it wont left me select my guy, i can see his name and avatar picture but everything else is blank, this something to do with the update?

heres what im seeing incase anyone was conffused by what i meant, http://imgur.com/RKHplkK
Karrick Salk
NORSE Productions Inc.
#205 - 2017-02-14 14:20:18 UTC
Tranq is up, but my chars are located in a system that is stuck. try back later.

Patch day, and we have problems? Who would'a thunk it.... : /

-K
Eredrius
WORLDSTAR HIPHOP
Brotherhood of Spacers
#206 - 2017-02-14 14:21:13 UTC
my fighters are not warping back they keep trying burn back to me rather than warp.........Ugh
Eredrius
WORLDSTAR HIPHOP
Brotherhood of Spacers
#207 - 2017-02-14 14:23:16 UTC
and they are 12k km away
Commander Spurty
#208 - 2017-02-14 14:30:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Commander Spurty
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ncc 1709 wrote:
no alliance logo updates?
been waiting 4 months without any update on them

Alliance logo updates are not tied to feature releases. They occur when we have a large enough group of logos to warrant an upload.

The next group will be uploaded at some point in the next two weeks, they're currently being processed.

Oh please link info on how to do this :D

I really can't find it. All links I've discovered pipe to /dev/null

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

Anke Eyrou
Hades Sisters
#209 - 2017-02-14 14:42:05 UTC
Did this latrest release have anything to do withthe industry window interface as mine is now resuising to load blueprints in the production section?

I expect to get this post deleted or locked. So much for freedom of expression.

Sigla deStjarna
Hobbits Holding
#210 - 2017-02-14 14:47:47 UTC
For the love of God..........this is what I want for the next expansion
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX
BUG FIX

bug fix >greater than >all else
bug fix > soct skins
bug fix > venture skins [really..... the venture]
bug fix > insurance in structures
bug fix > new years gifts
bug fix > yoiul festival stuff
bug fix > defender missile overhaul [never used them so maybe it needed doing, this is a selfish one]
bug fix > soe skins
bug fix > empire mining [which is a good idea]
bug fix > new character sheet

bug fix > whatever else does not have an impact on gameplay!

bug fix = or slightly < new player experience, we all want new players to stick around

Sad part is bug fix <<<< Far Less Than<<<< cash from new players, this is really the only conclusion I can come up with. Can't they find a happy medium and fix some gameplay bugs that have been around months.. or longer!

Footnote
> greater than
< less than
= equal to
:)

/end rant, and of course I will still log in/
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#211 - 2017-02-14 14:49:10 UTC
Fungus Itovuo wrote:
Ahhh.. Would anyone like a cup of tea whilst we are waiting? I'm just putting the kettle on to boil Roll

Power company detects non-football related power surge, wonders what the heck is going on...
KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#212 - 2017-02-14 14:51:12 UTC
Triffton Ambraelle wrote:
Cali Kalinovska wrote:
Joseph Kintobor wrote:
grimgrimmett wrote:
need it back on asap. i dont have much time left to plex and not shore how long it would be to take me to get the money to sub with cash

I'm the same way almost. I'm currently at about 800 million ISK and saving for a Plex had subscribed for 2 months to get the other 200 million or so needed.

You can put in a support ticket for a 4+ hour subscription extension in order to procure and activate a PLEX.

It's called Hours for PLEX, or it was last time I used it. No ticket needed, can be done by players from whatever website manages subscriptions... think it's secure.eveonline.com but I can't check to be sure.

No need for this with Alpha clones now.
Frost Dalak
Ice Dalak Conglomerate
United Federation of Conifers
#213 - 2017-02-14 14:51:24 UTC
manufacturing messed up now. Says item missing even though its sitting in station with the blueprint. Item was contracted. Not sure if database not updating correctly.
Sigla deStjarna
Hobbits Holding
#214 - 2017-02-14 14:52:16 UTC
DragonHelm III wrote:
Industry window is blank and does not populate

...umm almost an every day occurrence...for at least a little bit.
Lucas Lucias
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#215 - 2017-02-14 15:02:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucas Lucias
I have BPO's being researched that have disappeared from the industry tab, nothing shows.

EDIT: And just after I posted that they show up
Sir Dude
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#216 - 2017-02-14 15:12:20 UTC
Two quick points if anyone looking at this thread from the patch deployment team:

1 - Game is very laggy, take a while dock etc...lasers mine out something and keep mining space after the roid has gone etc.

2 - Some systems seem to be off line and not accepting jumps with the message "Due to large amounts of taffic this system is not available" or something like that...then advises travelers to seek a different route.

Example of system offline...went throught he pocket in Arifsdald in Metropolis and that system was a no-no.
Karrick Salk
NORSE Productions Inc.
#217 - 2017-02-14 15:16:11 UTC
Lucas Lucias wrote:
I have BPO's being researched that have disappeared from the industry tab, nothing shows.

EDIT: And just after I posted that they show up

Mine have been slow to load now for weeks..
md5oogle
Canadian Bacon.
Honorable Third Party
#218 - 2017-02-14 16:00:39 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
[img]http://cdn1.eveonline.com/community/devblog/FLAG_-_RUSSIAN-33.png[/img]   [img]http://web.ccpgamescdn.com/newssystem/media/71813/1/GermanFlag33.png[/img]

Hey guys,

We've encountered several issues during the deployment of the 119.2 release.

Our Operations team is currently working to complete the deployment, resolve the issues, and bring Tranquility back online.

We'll keep you updated with progress in this forum thread, and via the official EVE Status twitter feed.

If the forums become unavailable due to server shutdown or database issues, we'll continue updates via twitter.

Apologies for the delayed startup!

UPDATES:

UPDATE - 11:50 UTC - DEPLOYMENT ISSUES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION.
UPDATE - 12:10 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO DEPLOYMENT ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING.
UPDATE - 12:40 UTC - INVESTIGATION CONTINUES, THE ISSUE HAS BEEN NARROWED DOWN.
UPDATE - 12:55 UTC - ESI IS BACK ONLINE AGAIN.
UPDATE - 13:10 UTC - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT IS BACK ONLINE AGAIN.
UPDATE - 13:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS BACK ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS. WE ARE MONITORING.

It's been 3hrs with no update and I still cannot log into a stuck system. (Sieh) On the plus side, I guess I can look forward to the free skillpoints
CCP Lebowski
C C P
C C P Alliance
#219 - 2017-02-14 16:29:23 UTC
md5oogle wrote:
It's been 3hrs with no update and I still cannot log into a stuck system. (Sieh) On the plus side, I guess I can look forward to the free skillpoints
This and all other stuck systems (Aside from Arifsdald) should now be up and running again! Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience.

CCP Lebowski | EVE Quality Assurance | Team Five-0

@CCP_Lebowski

Gilbaron
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#220 - 2017-02-14 16:55:55 UTC
you can loot from a yellow angel battlecruiser wreck and gain suspect in the process even if safety is set green

Bug report ID is EBR-111630