These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Deployment Issues - 2017/02/14

First post
Author
Sir Krikx
3d Armored Cavalry Corp
#81 - 2017-02-14 12:27:53 UTC
Base Instinct wrote:
Guys, be careful in this thread. Don't post on autopilot. CODE have been spotted, beware of suicide ganks.

It's Valentine's Day. Maybe we will get some MiniLuv?
Kentar Obon
Doomheim
#82 - 2017-02-14 12:27:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Kentar Obon
Ewoya wrote:
Tried to undock from my home station to see this "outside" everyone is talking about. I was blinded by my own skin (or jammed, I am not sure), and it very soon turned red.

I was then surrounded by some neuts who asked if I needed help. I managed to avoid tackle, punched one of them in the face and waited one minute in front of my house (aggro timer), before I could back in. Got a lot of salt from them. They even told me to call concord. I replied that I will man my stations guns and doomsday them if they dont go away.

Terrible experience!

Want you marry me?
Altoran Jenkins
Anarchy Enforcer
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#83 - 2017-02-14 12:28:09 UTC
Ewoya wrote:
Tried to undock from my home station to see this "outside" everyone is talking about. I was blinded by my own skin (or jammed, I am not sure), and it very soon turned red.

I was then surrounded by some neuts who asked if I needed help. I managed to avoid tackle, punched one of them in the face and waited one minute in front of my house (aggro timer), before I could back in. Got a lot of salt from them. They even told me to call concord. I replied that I will man my stations guns and doomsday them if they dont go away.

Terrible experience!

haha best post response ever +9999
Teh Minez0r
Virtual Intergalactic Army
#84 - 2017-02-14 12:29:36 UTC
Demonspawn 666 wrote:
Yaaay for extended downtime....might get to venture outside the house for a while if this keeps up!

There's a whole world out there away from the computer apparently!

Who would have thought it! Shocked

Seriously? Why do you want a single world when there's a whole universe on EveLol
Cali Kalinovska
XFoS
Fraternity.
#85 - 2017-02-14 12:29:45 UTC
Hidalgo Gengod wrote:
CCP,I am playing with 3 accounts.Dreadnought,orca,and scanning ship astero.My dreadnought in wormhole now without core probe laucnher.My others 2 accounts in Jita.What i should to do,if wormhole will close in this time?I wont loss 5 biliion (dread + fit) .

ALWAYS have a probe launcher when going through a wormhole.
When you plan to go through a wormhole, ALWAYS have a probe launcher.
ALWAYS having a probe launcher should be a goal when going through wormholes.
People survive wormholes by ALWAYS having a probe launcher.

TL;DR:
Johoni Porretas
Doomheim
#86 - 2017-02-14 12:30:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Johoni Porretas
salid un poco cabrones y despejaoss la cabeza que parecéis drogatas co el tema de eve
Sophie McSweeny
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#87 - 2017-02-14 12:30:05 UTC
I've got a feeling that today was probably the wrong choice for getting back into EvE... Want to play before going to sleep but there are problems afoot. Just wanna play a game I haven't played in years lol.
Erebus 'TheChin' Sundance
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#88 - 2017-02-14 12:31:30 UTC

...just typing for something to do...

Eternal Griever
D-sync
D-sync.
#89 - 2017-02-14 12:31:43 UTC
Cali Kalinovska wrote:
Hidalgo Gengod wrote:
CCP,I am playing with 3 accounts.Dreadnought,orca,and scanning ship astero.My dreadnought in wormhole now without core probe laucnher.My others 2 accounts in Jita.What i should to do,if wormhole will close in this time?I wont loss 5 biliion (dread + fit) .

TL;DR:

That still doesn't solve the issue extended DT is ******* him over.
brainless moron
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#90 - 2017-02-14 12:31:58 UTC
Sophie McSweeny wrote:
I've got a feeling that today was probably the wrong choice for getting back into EvE... Want to play before going to sleep but there are problems afoot. Just wanna play a game I haven't played in years lol.

so let me get this straight.....you wanna play a game you havent played in years ........simply because you cant play it??Shocked
grimgrimmett
State War Academy
Caldari State
#91 - 2017-02-14 12:32:55 UTC
need it back on asap. i dont have much time left to plex and not shore how long it would be to take me to get the money to sub with cash
Dario Kaelenter
ACME HARDWARE
Exxitium
#92 - 2017-02-14 12:33:21 UTC
Darth Duechebag wrote:
I've got the itch man! Please return my addiction.......I'll make you feel good.

Try This for a temporary fix ... or at least some soothing feel at home tunes ... http://eve.znaor.hr/evegame/
Synikk
Exit-Strategy
Unchained Alliance
#93 - 2017-02-14 12:35:24 UTC
Eternal Griever wrote:
Cali Kalinovska wrote:
Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

TL;DR:

cause we never knew the update was coming..

and there's NEVER teething issues on patch days... lol
Dark Oddity
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#94 - 2017-02-14 12:37:23 UTC
On my one day off... Crying softly..
Fuel Blocks for Dante
#95 - 2017-02-14 12:37:23 UTC
Calla Sheffield wrote:
It's a tarp, don't do it! Spay's everywhere!

Of course there are Spai's. Ima Spai. Aren't you?

>011

Andrew Xadi
TerraTroopers
Get Off My Lawn
#96 - 2017-02-14 12:37:29 UTC
Noxeria Shimaya wrote:
Quote:
Specifically prohibited with your in-alliance character: Piracy, baiting, or scamming; initiating aggression on other players’ ships, pods, or deployed structures; sovereignty interference; participating in NPSI fleets; aggressive actions in support of PvP fleets including boosts, cynos, bumping, or target intel; use of mobile siphons; corp or other theft; placing bounties. Note: Ships, wrecks and drones abandoned in space are considered salvage and may be harvested. Abandoned ships may not be destroyed.

Credo quote from: https://www.eve-scout.com/signal-cartel/

wait, you can't use cynos?
Dior Ambraelle
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#97 - 2017-02-14 12:37:33 UTC
Eternal Griever wrote:
Cali Kalinovska wrote:
Hidalgo Gengod wrote:

TL;DR:

I'm sure CCP will find a way to solve the problems the extended downtime causes. They did it before.

If you want an intelligent argument, please do, I'm up for it!

But if you want a trolling contest, I will win it by simply not participating.

Base Instinct
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#98 - 2017-02-14 12:38:07 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Dalomar Avalhar wrote:
Are structure timers paused during such an incident?

Vikk Eskaton wrote:
Are Aegis Sov timers and structure timers paused during downtime or do they keep running? Asking for a friend.

Timers continue to run at UTC during downtime.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4h9cny/questionif_citadel_anchoring_complete_just_before/

CCP Nularbor said the following

Quote:
If the repair is interrupted by downtime it is restarted after downtime (full 15 minutes). This makes setting your vulnerability or anchoring just before downtime a little more risky than the other hours of the day.

Which is it? Has this changed?
Noxeria Shimaya
Shimaya Consanguinea
#99 - 2017-02-14 12:38:56 UTC
Andrew Xadi wrote:
Noxeria Shimaya wrote:
Quote:
Specifically prohibited with your in-alliance character: Piracy, baiting, or scamming; initiating aggression on other players’ ships, pods, or deployed structures; sovereignty interference; participating in NPSI fleets; aggressive actions in support of PvP fleets including boosts, cynos, bumping, or target intel; use of mobile siphons; corp or other theft; placing bounties. Note: Ships, wrecks and drones abandoned in space are considered salvage and may be harvested. Abandoned ships may not be destroyed.

Credo quote from: https://www.eve-scout.com/signal-cartel/

wait, you can't use cynos?

We don't cyno to support pvp fleets. I can still cyno for **** n giggles.
Joseph Kintobor
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#100 - 2017-02-14 12:39:40 UTC
grimgrimmett wrote:
need it back on asap. i dont have much time left to plex and not shore how long it would be to take me to get the money to sub with cash

I'm the same way almost. I'm currently at about 800 million ISK and saving for a Plex had subscribed for 2 months to get the other 200 million or so needed.