These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Media] The Discourse - Myrskaa City Quarantined under Nanoshield Dome

Author
#1 - 2017-02-12 23:01:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Cyrillian Voth
Welcome to The Discourse!
The Caldari State grapples with the unexpected expansion of a quarantine zone following the mysterious crash of a frigate outside the city limits of Myrskaa on Oijanen II. We speak with the clone soldier Aeon Amadi of Icarus Conflict Solutions about the situation on the ground, and Sidra Lovelace of the Evesploratory Society about the medical side of things.
#2 - 2017-02-12 23:20:16 UTC
A very timely report with reassuring third-party commentary. ARC continue to provide excellent independent media.
Two Maidens One Chalice
#3 - 2017-02-12 23:32:38 UTC
This trend towards "Alt Fact" reporting, or as some say FAKE NEWS is disturbing. I note the lack of Amarr Certification for broadcast.
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#4 - 2017-02-12 23:45:04 UTC
Wonderful reporting as always, Discourse, despite it being such a worrisome situation. Thank you for helping to bring this more to the public eye.

Chief Financial Officer, Head Diplomat

I-RED GalNet Site

--

((OOC: Journey to Purpose- Julianni's Character Blog, last updated 11.07))

Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#5 - 2017-02-13 04:52:30 UTC
A great news feature from my colleagues over in ARC.

[I-RED] Director of Public Affairs and Relations || Follow our Newsfeed! || Visit our GalNet site!

Arataka Research Consortium
#6 - 2017-02-13 07:20:43 UTC
Seeing Aeon Amadi in this Discourse draws a deep foreboding in me. He disappeared almost a year ago; completely dropped off the map... I'm disheartened that he made no attempt to contact me, given our relationship, but I'm more concerned for his safety considering his last transmission was worrisome, to say the least... Any attempts to contact him on my behalf have been met with futility, and given his reputation for working with the Federal Marines, I can't understand why he'd suddenly be on even tentative terms with the State Peacekeepers, even if he is a mercenary...

Given how high profile the quarantine is, one would assume it'd be the last place he'd be seen, but there he is - clear as day.

"As long as space endures,

as long as sentient beings exist,

until then, may I too remain

and dispel the miseries of the world."

~ Vremaja Idama

Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#7 - 2017-02-13 08:11:41 UTC
Nomistrav wrote:
Seeing Aeon Amadi in this Discourse draws a deep foreboding in me. He disappeared almost a year ago; completely dropped off the map... I'm disheartened that he made no attempt to contact me, given our relationship, but I'm more concerned for his safety considering his last transmission was worrisome, to say the least... Any attempts to contact him on my behalf have been met with futility, and given his reputation for working with the Federal Marines, I can't understand why he'd suddenly be on even tentative terms with the State Peacekeepers, even if he is a mercenary...

Given how high profile the quarantine is, one would assume it'd be the last place he'd be seen, but there he is - clear as day.


I...have to admit that this is concerning, given the contents of his last transmission. I personally know nothing about this man, so I'm not sure the other factors to be considered. However, I think it goes without saying that, after this information Mister Nomistrav has brought to light, it would maybe ease the concern somewhat if Mister Amadi was able to clarify matters.

Is the Discourse able to relay this to him?

Chief Financial Officer, Head Diplomat

I-RED GalNet Site

--

((OOC: Journey to Purpose- Julianni's Character Blog, last updated 11.07))

Arataka Research Consortium
#8 - 2017-02-13 12:12:02 UTC
edeity wrote:
This trend towards "Alt Fact" reporting, or as some say FAKE NEWS is disturbing. I note the lack of Amarr Certification for broadcast.


Veritas aequitas, Mr Edeity.


And to Ms Avala- I will pass on your concerns regarding Mr Amadi.
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#9 - 2017-02-13 12:43:26 UTC
Elinari Rhodan wrote:

And to Ms Avala- I will pass on your concerns regarding Mr Amadi.


You have my thanks, and I'm sure the thanks of Mister Nomistrav as well.

Chief Financial Officer, Head Diplomat

I-RED GalNet Site

--

((OOC: Journey to Purpose- Julianni's Character Blog, last updated 11.07))

Forum Jump