These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed

First post First post
Author
Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#11581 - 2017-02-06 11:09:04 UTC
Recruiting hard today, see if we can find some more capsule's for the grinder!

Tesco snipe best snipe.

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

ISD Fractal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#11582 - 2017-02-06 12:53:13 UTC
o/

ISD Fractal

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Yiole Gionglao
#11583 - 2017-02-06 14:13:34 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Has anyone played the game "Life is Strange"? I got the first episode for free,haven't finished it and I'm having nightmares every night. Is this normal? Straight

Good night,lovelies.

I'm not into fictions about bad thigns happening. When I fancy bad things, I just look at reality. I think that art and creation should spread the little, the rare, the preciously scarce beauty and goodwill and life*.

Death, horror, evil, they just breed on their own. They don't need our imagination to thrive.

I don't need horror stories. I don't need fictional acts of evil. Because reality is enough.

*With one exception. Telling the acts of evil from the past is required to prevent them in the future.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#11584 - 2017-02-06 14:55:35 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
When people do artworks like this, you can know, there is something what will make you feel bad.

It's all fun & games! True! Blink

Yiole Gionglao
#11585 - 2017-02-06 14:58:16 UTC
ISD Fractal wrote:
o/

Oh hello. Cool

*nervously checks the images posted before noticing that ISD Fractal was above her, hoping they don't break any rule*

Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
#11586 - 2017-02-06 15:00:36 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Has anyone played the game "Life is Strange"? I got the first episode for free,haven't finished it and I'm having nightmares every night. Is this normal? Straight

Good night,lovelies.

Made some bad choices already? The story gets quite intense with interesting twists.. Not something for the faint-hearted.

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#11587 - 2017-02-06 15:28:46 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Linus Gorp wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/Tc0CD31.jpg This was a SKIN I used to have when there was "any SKIN on any ship" bug.

Its golden camo. P

Too bad I was in bittervet ragequit mode when that bug was around and only heard about it way later :(

I SKINned my whole fleet of ships multiple times and with multiple SKINs in that time. People were flying all kinds of colorful ships in Jita and game was completely stable.

This was one of the SKINs that was popular then.

And some people used to fly this.

That skinned Stratios could very well pass for an Vulcan cruiser.
Mishra San
#11588 - 2017-02-06 16:52:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Mishra San
Dear LAGL, I love you all.

xoxo - Mishra San.
Rudi Gaterau
Stromberg Erze GmbH
#11589 - 2017-02-06 16:59:59 UTC
\o/ Big smile

Morgen gibts Freibier :)

Stromberg Erze GmbH

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11590 - 2017-02-06 17:30:49 UTC
ISD Fractal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#11591 - 2017-02-06 19:32:25 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
ISD Fractal wrote:
o/

Oh hello. Cool

*nervously checks the images posted before noticing that ISD Fractal was above her, hoping they don't break any rule*

*Narrows eyes*

*Gets distracted by something shiny*

ISD Fractal

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11592 - 2017-02-06 21:05:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#11593 - 2017-02-06 21:25:37 UTC
Got some killmarks on my Thanatos today, happy days.

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#11594 - 2017-02-06 22:00:40 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
When people do artworks like this, you can know, there is something what will make you feel bad.

Cry

Linus Gorp wrote:

Made some bad choices already? The story gets quite intense with interesting twists.. Not something for the faint-hearted.

I thought cameras in school would prevent that rich boy from threatening people with his gun so I didn't sign the petition.

SPOILER When I got to Chloe's home,I found out that her abusive step-dad IS THE BLOODY SECURITY GUARD AT SCHOOL! I just gave that butthole the chance he was seeking to oppress the students.SPOILER

What terrifies me the most is even when I do something as innocent as choosing to water the plant in my dorm room gives me the message of having consequences. Shocked

I wish I could turn back time (enough) to the good old days. So I could prevent all my mistakes.

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#11595 - 2017-02-06 22:14:18 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
LordOdysseus wrote:

Good night,lovelies.

I'm not into fictions about bad thigns happening. When I fancy bad things, I just look at reality. I think that art and creation should spread the little, the rare, the preciously scarce beauty and goodwill and life*.

Death, horror, evil, they just breed on their own. They don't need our imagination to thrive.

I don't need horror stories. I don't need fictional acts of evil. Because reality is enough.

*With one exception. Telling the acts of evil from the past is required to prevent them in the future.

Thanks for your input,Yiole. Every point-of-view matters in this world because, it gives us the opportunity to choose what we prefer in this life. I choose a better future where life is abundant,easier and full of exciting,surmountable challenges. Smile

Nighty night,lovelies! ♥
Ria Nieyli
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#11596 - 2017-02-06 22:35:58 UTC
Crompton Aberforth wrote:
Stats for The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed

I went back 10 pages (page 579 to 570 inclusive) for this exercise in inanity.

Top three 'most liked:'
Carmen Electra 61 099*
De Michael Crimson 58 391*
Ria Nieyli 48 529*

The three with the furtherest journey:
Sieera Starwhisper 9*
Hazel TuckerTS 73*
Mikael Nolen 103*

(*correct at the time of writing, and before I went through ten pages and liked everyone)

Some of the heavy hitters of the thread aren't present though. Although, the stats make me look like I'm less of a pointless spammer than I feel like.
Ria Nieyli
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#11597 - 2017-02-06 22:37:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Ria Nieyli
Taishoku Mayaki wrote:
Recruiting hard today, see if we can find some more capsule's for the grinder!

Tesco snipe best snipe.

Get more capsule's what? I mean, should I be worried that the Harvest is coming?
Yiole Gionglao
#11598 - 2017-02-06 22:56:46 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:

Cry

Linus Gorp wrote:

I thought cameras in school would prevent that rich boy from threatening people with his gun so I didn't sign the petition.

SPOILER When I got to Chloe's home,I found out that her abusive step-dad IS THE BLOODY SECURITY GUARD AT SCHOOL! I just gave that butthole the chance he was seeking to oppress the students.SPOILER

What terrifies me the most is even when I do something as innocent as choosing to water the plant in my dorm room gives me the message of having consequences. Shocked

I wish I could turn back time (enough) to the good old days. So I could prevent all my mistakes.

It's a game devised to make you feel bad, just that. *shrugs*

Yiole Gionglao
#11599 - 2017-02-06 23:23:57 UTC
Well, yesterday had a great WoWs session, and today it's been a total wreck. I lovehate PvP games. Lol

Nighties lovelies!

Also: 1997 vs 2015

Bonus: 1959 vs 2009

Hazel TuckerTS
Doomheim
#11600 - 2017-02-07 03:46:57 UTC
I keep taunting code to gome and get me and no response in game from the sissies....

kiss kiss bang bang