These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
4 PagesFirst pagePrevious page234
 

[Amarr Civil War] 30 Firetails

Author
#61 - 2017-02-04 01:48:42 UTC
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Ascentior wrote:
Far too much civil discourse going on here. Surely there's some reclaiming and smiting of heretics to be done.


Come now, Admiral, we Amarrians invented the art of being civil towards people we fully intend to kill!

Are you seriously trying to take credit from the Gallente? We invented civility itself.... *mumbles* darn Amarrians think that taking one or two slaves entitles them to take credit for an entire culture's work...

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#62 - 2017-02-04 01:56:40 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Ascentior wrote:
Far too much civil discourse going on here. Surely there's some reclaiming and smiting of heretics to be done.


Come now, Admiral, we Amarrians invented the art of being civil towards people we fully intend to kill!

Are you seriously trying to take credit from the Gallente? We invented civility itself.... *mumbles* darn Amarrians think that taking one or two slaves entitles them to take credit for an entire culture's work...


I described an art that was invented while your civilization was still scratching at the dirt trying to survive.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

#63 - 2017-02-04 01:58:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Deitra Vess
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Ascentior wrote:
Far too much civil discourse going on here. Surely there's some reclaiming and smiting of heretics to be done.


Come now, Admiral, we Amarrians invented the art of being civil towards people we fully intend to kill!

Are you seriously trying to take credit from the Gallente? We invented civility itself.... *mumbles* darn Amarrians think that taking one or two slaves entitles them to take credit for an entire culture's work...


Oh right, the Gallante have been telling the Caldari "Come on over and study our religion for fun and we'll throw in a free collar and chip in the head" for years. Pretty sure they've been doing it longer. Ask the Nefanter or the Khanid.... Sorry, I have to disagree with you here.

Roll
#64 - 2017-02-04 02:03:53 UTC
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Ascentior wrote:
Far too much civil discourse going on here. Surely there's some reclaiming and smiting of heretics to be done.


Come now, Admiral, we Amarrians invented the art of being civil towards people we fully intend to kill!

Are you seriously trying to take credit from the Gallente? We invented civility itself.... *mumbles* darn Amarrians think that taking one or two slaves entitles them to take credit for an entire culture's work...


I described an art that was invented while your civilization was still scratching at the dirt trying to survive.

We Gallente never had to scratch at the dirt to survive, Gaven. We were partying and having a good time while your culture was soaking itself in the blood and barbarism of making slaves.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#65 - 2017-02-04 02:54:59 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
Ascentior wrote:
Far too much civil discourse going on here. Surely there's some reclaiming and smiting of heretics to be done.


Come now, Admiral, we Amarrians invented the art of being civil towards people we fully intend to kill!

Are you seriously trying to take credit from the Gallente? We invented civility itself.... *mumbles* darn Amarrians think that taking one or two slaves entitles them to take credit for an entire culture's work...


I described an art that was invented while your civilization was still scratching at the dirt trying to survive.

We Gallente never had to scratch at the dirt to survive, Gaven. We were partying and having a good time while your culture was soaking itself in the blood and barbarism of making slaves.


I find your lack of historical knowledge disturbing.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

404 Alliance Not Found
#66 - 2017-02-04 04:31:27 UTC
Gaven Lok'ri wrote:
I find your lack of historical knowledge disturbing.


Most capsuleers like to make up their own versions of history. Best to ignore the children.

Ishukone Loyalist - Private Contractor

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Mercenary Coalition
#67 - 2017-02-04 05:15:18 UTC
She meant yesterday.
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#68 - 2017-02-04 09:00:38 UTC
To be clear, I am a member of Ushra'Khan more by accident than design and do not care to lay claim to their heritage. I am aware of PIE's existence as a long standing Amarrian organisation, I was simply unaware of their registration with the 24th IC. It would seem that they do not feature prominently in the TLF's regular threat assessments.

Perhaps it is simply a difference in rest and activity cycles.

As far as history goes in any war the first casualty is always the truth, history is simply another battleground where our cultures attempt to exterminate each other.
Sani-Sabik
#69 - 2017-02-04 09:41:23 UTC
I was Under the Impression that PIE are in the Crusade in a Primarily Defensive Deployment, the main Objectives being to retain and secure Amarr ownership of the Amarr systems that were Amarr before the War of Minmatar Aggression began.

That is, their Deployment is primarily in the Bleak Lands and Devoid regions, and they generally do Not enter Heimatar or Metropolis.

Synthia 1, Empress of Kaztropol.

It is Written.

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#70 - 2017-02-05 00:07:14 UTC
Synthetic Cultist wrote:
I was Under the Impression that PIE are in the Crusade in a Primarily Defensive Deployment, the main Objectives being to retain and secure Amarr ownership of the Amarr systems that were Amarr before the War of Minmatar Aggression began.

That is, their Deployment is primarily in the Bleak Lands and Devoid regions, and they generally do Not enter Heimatar or Metropolis.



This is basically accurate.

Though, as public records will attest, we are fairly active in the Hed constellation (Vard/Lantorn/Dal) when the immediate area of our defensive deployment is secure.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Two Maidens One Chalice
#71 - 2017-02-05 03:00:17 UTC
I notice you rarely if ever visit the holy sites in Kurniainen.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#72 - 2017-02-05 08:48:22 UTC
edeity wrote:
I notice you rarely if ever visit the holy sites in Kurniainen.


We have fought there often enough, though that constellation represents a distinctly secondary front from the constellations that are adjacent to the Matari central territories.

But saying we aren't present in a system is silly, at best. No group can do everything. For example, I doubt you have spent much time in Kenobanala, which while not involved in the CEWPA agreement is the system in which this entire war began.

The Amarrian Territories are not small, they require many nodes of constant vigilance to defend. We provide one of those nodes and do not claim to do more.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Ushra'Khan
#73 - 2017-02-13 00:17:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Verlyn
Oh.

Did I miss something ?

For the love of God, Amarr, bring more carriers next time.

Thanks.
Jayai Syndicate
#74 - 2017-02-13 05:18:58 UTC
Interesting, what carriers?
4 PagesFirst pagePrevious page234
Forum Jump