These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thank you CODE!

Author
Akane Togenada
Doomheim
#61 - 2017-02-02 19:21:19 UTC
Akaro Tripar wrote:
Cookie wrote:
Akaro Tripar wrote:
(...)

The gankers disturb MY game and that's all that counts....
I don't care about THEIR game,it simply does not interest me....

(...)

Sounds rather selfish.
What about the other people (it's a MMO after all) ?
Ever thought that THEY probably feel disturbed by you ?
Or they don't care about YOUR game ?

Demanding something but not granting others the same is pretty egoistic (might even call it disgusting).

THEY don't care about MY game either so why should i care about theirs?

THEY don't leave me alone so I have to back off?

You are really complaining about ME giving THEM no space?

Really...? i mean Really???

Don't you even see how wrong you are in this?

I have never understood this idea that one have to enforce ones views on how EVE should be played on other players. As a member of EVE:s most peaceful Player Corporation I take pride in not shooting other players in the face but I would never try to push our Credo of non-violence on other players.

It sure sucks to get ones ship blown up and especially if it's filled with loot but if one chooses to view it as a opportunity to learn rather then a personal insult EVE:s dangerous nature quickly becomes more fun even for a PvE-focused player such as myself.

On risk you must see that it's one of biggest selling points of EVE. When I go out exploring space for sites to loot Wormholes are by far the most exiting places since you have no Local and thus no idea who else is in there. If you can get to the point where you embrace the constant risk as something positive and exhilarating your EVE experience will be much better. If you instead chooses to remain adamant that the game must change to suit your current view you will just get dissapointed and should really look for another game and save yourself some time and possibly money.

LouHodo
Kill'em all. Let Bob sort'em out.
Ushra'Khan
#62 - 2017-02-02 19:39:43 UTC
Sabre side wrote:
I for one want to thank Code for a few reason. I have lost several ships to them., to include 2 hulks. However, I am also build T1 and T2 mining barges to sell and they have drummed up a lot of business for me. I have made 35x what I have lost in a matter of weeks. Secondly, I would like to thank them for teaching me how to kill the miner killers.. The last 5 attempts to kill my alts has ended up in a win for me. My last successful concord assisted kill earned my a 3.7 million isk return on investment. So Thank you CODE for forcing me to play a little more defensive in my mining experience.

PS I am currently selling Macha Mong Ruad's Anode Light Ion Particle Cannon I x6 for half the price. They have only been fired and dropped once! Oh I am keeping the Mag Stabs and 333 rounds of Caldari Anti-matter charges. :)

So you learned an old Caldari Rule of Acquisition, "War is good for business, peace is good for business."
Terminal Insanity
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#63 - 2017-02-03 01:14:27 UTC
finally a miner i can respect!

keep dumpstering bruh

"War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP

Malcorath Sacerdos
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2017-02-03 08:48:08 UTC
Akaro Tripar wrote:
Malcorath Sacerdos wrote:
Akaro Tripar wrote:
[quote=Malcorath Sacerdos][quote=Akaro Tripar]

Yes it would be another EVE...but a better for everyone....

no it would be better for the risk averce trammelites in npc corporations, for the guys who came to eve for the sandbox rpq with real lasting ingame consequenses it would be a lesser game it would be the introduction of trammel in Sosaria all over again.

yes the trammelites are loyal yes they are dedicated and they are proletysing their non violence religion to as many mmorpg´s then can .. go try out UO (dont leve eve id want you here even if we disagree on this) you will see what i meen try out DDO ( an even lesser game then UO but then again it was made with no world pvp and no non concentual pvp in mind unlike UO) try as many mmorpgs as you can you will see that the ones you like the most (like eve) will be made with non consentual pvp in mind...

Another one singing the "EVE has not to be changend,because EVE is a PVP game and it has not to be changend because we did it this way for 13 years now" mantra....

Becoming a modern game?

NO WAY!

We are better than everyone......and don't care about a changed mmog market out there....

And beside....I (as PVP/gank player) would loose my neck of the woods.....this could not be....

i know that last part wasent aimed at me bruh im what the gankers would call a carebear for life. my fav ship is the orca i use it for everything. i live in a WH so ill let your imagination figure the rest out ;)

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#65 - 2017-02-03 09:59:02 UTC
Sabre side wrote:
I for one want to thank Code for a few reason. I have lost several ships to them., to include 2 hulks. However, I am also build T1 and T2 mining barges to sell and they have drummed up a lot of business for me. I have made 35x what I have lost in a matter of weeks. Secondly, I would like to thank them for teaching me how to kill the miner killers.. The last 5 attempts to kill my alts has ended up in a win for me. My last successful concord assisted kill earned my a 3.7 million isk return on investment. So Thank you CODE for forcing me to play a little more defensive in my mining experience.

PS I am currently selling Macha Mong Ruad's Anode Light Ion Particle Cannon I x6 for half the price. They have only been fired and dropped once! Oh I am keeping the Mag Stabs and 333 rounds of Caldari Anti-matter charges. :)

Pro tip: With CODE. compliments will be taken as weakness and seen as tears just as much as if you had come in here ranting and raving against them. Don't give them attention.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Clockwork Robot
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#66 - 2017-02-03 12:52:56 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Sabre side wrote:

Pro tip: With CODE. compliments will be taken as weakness and seen as tears just as much as if you had come in here ranting and raving against them. Don't give them attention.

Really? I've engaged with them on multiple occasions, and haven't felt baited, trolled, or like they required attentuon from me. As of the time of this writing, nothing about how foolish I am has popped up on the blog they use... Maybe you're just angry at them.
Salvos Rhoska
#67 - 2017-02-03 13:01:31 UTC
Clockwork Robot wrote:

Really? I've engaged with them on multiple occasions, and haven't felt baited, trolled, or like they required attentuon from me. As of the time of this writing, nothing about how foolish I am has popped up on the blog they use... Maybe you're just angry at them.

Your character has no killboard stats.

This is a CODE shill thread.
Disregard and abandon.
Quinn Hatfield
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2017-02-03 13:06:46 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

Disregard and abandon.
Clutching at straws much? His lack of killboard is irrelevant.

I don't burn bridges, I merely steal a bolt a day.

Salvos Rhoska
#69 - 2017-02-03 13:15:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Quinn Hatfield wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

Disregard and abandon.

I have single handedly destroyed 10 Titans, and 100 PLEX.
I have destroyed your crapfit Vexors 1000 times.

PS: Killboard is irrelevant ;)
PPS: I clutched your straw hair while doing so.
Quinn Hatfield
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#70 - 2017-02-03 13:21:30 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Quinn Hatfield wrote:

I have single handedly destroyed 10 Titans, and 100 PLEX.
I have destroyed your crapfit Vexors 1000 times.
Are you perhaps overcompensating for something?

Quote:
PS: Killboard is irrelevant ;)
So why bring them up?
Quote:
PPS: I clutched your straw hair while doing so.
Not without foreplay you didn't, which in your case would consist of being on your knees and begging for hours.

I don't burn bridges, I merely steal a bolt a day.

Salvos Rhoska
#71 - 2017-02-03 13:25:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Yep, CODE shill thread confirmed.

0.01 isk has been deposited to your accounts.

PS: Im a shareholder. I own you ;)
PPS: You liked me clutching your straw hair, from behind ;)
Galaxy Pig
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#72 - 2017-02-03 13:51:07 UTC
Way to make the thread creepy, guys. Good job.

Highsec is owned by players now. Systems 0.5-1.0 are New Order Territory. All miners and other residents of Highsec must obey The Code. Mining without a permit is dangerous and harmful to the EVE community. See www.MinerBumping.com

Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#73 - 2017-02-03 13:55:48 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Yep, CODE shill thread confirmed.

0.01 isk has been deposited to your accounts.

PS: Im a shareholder. I own you ;)
PPS: You liked me clutching your straw hair, from behind ;)

You made me laugh pretty hard, LOL. I am not a CODE shill. My lack of killboard should confirm that to you from the get-go. As well as my security status. I've typed until I was blue in my fingertips that CODEs pilots get off on your impotent rage. That the RP is crafted pretty specifically to **** off folks who are emotionally invested.

Supposing I had mined, supposing I had been podded into zero ISK, and spammed with emails about being terminated. "And how was that gank by the way?" Suppose I'd logged into the Miner Bumping chat channel and immediately been told I "needed a permit, cuz rulez."

I still wouldn't get bent out of shape. I still wouldn't be hateful about it. I still would think chatting with them was fun. And I still wouldn't pay them money that I didnt want to. (And you don't have to. You don't have to do anything you don't want to in this game dude.)

Because it's a game. Your blood pressure will thank you.
(And I'm still not a shill, but that made me laugh.)
CODE are playing the game how they want to. The same toolkit is avaliable to you. If CODE have made it abundantly clear that they are trying to kill you, and you don't want to be killed, why not make a game out of avoiding them? That's what I would do, if I were mining. It doesn't mean I have to act all angry about it. Even if I get caught. It's a game.
Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#74 - 2017-02-03 13:56:40 UTC
Galaxy Pig wrote:
Way to make the thread creepy, guys. Good job.

Pig!

o7
Salvos Rhoska
#75 - 2017-02-03 14:03:18 UTC
Clockwork Robot wrote:
shilling shilling.

0.01 isk has been deposited to your anonimoose account.
Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#76 - 2017-02-03 14:07:19 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:
shilling shilling.

0.01 isk has been deposited to your anonimoose account.

Roll

Okay then. If you're sure.
"Forum Warrior, calm down."
Salvos Rhoska
#77 - 2017-02-03 14:09:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
I sent you 0.02 isk

You shill for me now.
The Bigpuns
United Standings Improvement Agency
#78 - 2017-02-03 16:35:05 UTC
Why oh why oh why are we still discussing this embarrassing group of dimwits?

CODE are a disgrace to the name of PVP, on a par with Marmite and P I R A T who just hang around trade hubs with wardecs to get easy kills.

Yes, I know the names I will get called for a post like this. No I am not advocating making hisec safer. I just do not like to see people give CODE any more attention. Not because I have lost ships to them (I don't mine), but because they are basically forum bullies in GUI format.

You don't like some of the features of EVE? Fine. Play something simpler. But don't make the mistake of thinking the features are bugs, loopholes, or other unintended or undesired aspects of the game. It's Working As Intended.

And I've said it before and I will almost certainly say it again - please don't pay for their idiotic permits.

Hazel TuckerTS
Doomheim
#79 - 2017-02-03 17:06:13 UTC
See below

kiss kiss bang bang

Hiasa Kite
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#80 - 2017-02-03 17:27:40 UTC
See above.

"Playing an MMO by yourself is like masturbating in the middle of an orgy." -Jonah Gravenstein