These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dear Code - your THE NEW HALAIMA CODE OF CONDUCT

First post
Author
Jacques d'Orleans
#201 - 2017-01-25 05:43:59 UTC
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam wrote:
You Codie boys don't know if yar coming or going. You just get dumber and dumber after yar name boy.LolLolLolLol

Nitshe, shut up and take your meds!
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#202 - 2017-01-25 14:36:00 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:

You really took the time to write all that ?

Guess I must have touched a nerve

No, my generation just tends to be much more intelligent and literate than yours.

Writing large amounts of stuff doesn't scare us, you see.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#203 - 2017-01-25 14:41:19 UTC
Jacques d'Orleans wrote:

Nah. I like it when he sets himself up for a permaban.

His meltdown on Reddit will truly be epic. Here's hoping the ISD's can finally convince a GM to finally permaban him.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Michelle Lemmiwinks Aldoweener
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#204 - 2017-01-25 14:52:17 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:

You really took the time to write all that ?

Guess I must have touched a nerve

No, my generation just tends to be much more intelligent and literate than yours.

Writing large amounts of stuff doesn't scare us, you see.

An what gen be that Mikey? You look like the same as all the rest in ma Ammarian trailer park. Don't yous be getten ubove your station now. All ends in tears for you remembers. Them edemacated sorts run loops round your thinking an ties you up in nots.

Don't yous be cryin in public agains, not a good look for us Codies.
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#205 - 2017-01-25 15:03:34 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Jacques d'Orleans wrote:

His meltdown on Reddit will truly be epic. Here's hoping the ISD's can finally convince a GM to finally permaban him.

Nuthen worse than a sook and a sore looser.

This one goes out to you Master of the Gerbils, from the generation that wrote letters and prose.

Go dry your eyes girl.Lol
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#206 - 2017-01-25 15:08:46 UTC
Nitshe
Your shiptoast is getting worse than 12 year olds playing Call of Duty lmao
I'll say like Mike, can't wait to see the reddit post when you get banned, it's going to be gloriousLol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Jacques d'Orleans
#207 - 2017-01-25 15:09:57 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Jacques d'Orleans wrote:

QFT!
Jacques d'Orleans
#208 - 2017-01-25 15:12:59 UTC
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam wrote:

Nuthen worse than a sook and a sore looser.

This one goes out to you Master of the Gerbils, from the generation that wrote letters and prose.

Go dry your eyes girl.Lol

Sorry, but we don't speak village idiot, is there an english translation available?
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#209 - 2017-01-25 15:22:02 UTC
Jacky you knows your a piggy even with tha glasses. Back in the sty with yar till Sunday roast. Lol
Clockwork Robot
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#210 - 2017-01-25 17:19:21 UTC
Wait... Is the uneducated southern twang supposed to be counter-RP to the Saviour of HiSec RP? Roleplayception?
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#211 - 2017-01-25 18:06:19 UTC  |  Edited by: SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam
Codies, dull as dish water.Roll
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#212 - 2017-01-25 18:46:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Dom Arkaral
Clockwork Robot wrote:
Wait... Is the uneducated southern twang supposed to be counter-RP to the Saviour of HiSec RP? Roleplayception?

Nah
That's just Nitshe being Nitshe
Trying to get people to rage or something by trying (oh so very hard) to insult them lmao

Nitshe, playing the "I'm imitating someone who has mental illness" card is not a good idea... it's a low blow to those who have RL conditions and is imo tasteless...

I think it's time you moved on and actually played the game instead of being a forum pubbie

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#213 - 2017-01-25 19:02:25 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I think it's time you moved on and actually played the game instead of being a forum warrior
Suggesting that he's a forum warrior is going a bit far tbh.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Clockwork Robot
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#214 - 2017-01-25 19:23:05 UTC
Getting a serious itch to log back in and try this thing again.
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#215 - 2017-01-25 19:55:15 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:

That's just Nitshe being Nitshe

Ah Nitshe the great Codie boogyman that frightens poor Codies in their head space and beyond.Pirate

This classic goes out to you Nitshe ( where ever you are?), go Nitshe, go you good thang.Blink

And to tha poor sobbing Codies an their ilk this ones for you ( 70's Elvis the man, just like Nitshe. )P
Sasha Nemtsov
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#216 - 2017-01-25 22:22:52 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:

Go bully some miners it's such jolly fun

All a bit playgroundish isn't it?

Hi Zaha; it would be great if you could descend from on high and join the rest of us down here!

We might be able to show you around our very own, very special sandbox Big smile!

Did you know that the sandbox was originally a feature of children's playspaces? You didn't? My! Well colour me astounded!

As such, I think it's rather fitting that adults, stressed out with the world and its woes, can visit somewhere safe and pretend to be wealthy industrialists, soldiers of the line, pirates, scammers, benefactors, angels, demons - and miner-gankers.

I bet you were Head Girl at school! Blink

Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#217 - 2017-01-25 22:39:18 UTC
Sasha Nemtsov wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:

Go bully some miners it's such jolly fun

All a bit playgroundish isn't it?

Hi Zaha; it would be great if you could descend from on high and join the rest of us down here!

We might be able to show you around our very own, very special sandbox Big smile!

Did you know that the sandbox was originally a feature of children's playspaces? You didn't? My! Well colour me astounded!

As such, I think it's rather fitting that adults, stressed out with the world and its woes, can visit somewhere safe and pretend to be wealthy industrialists, soldiers of the line, pirates, scammers, benefactors, angels, demons - and miner-gankers.

I bet you were Head Girl at school! Blink

"somewhere safe"

Do you think the victims of Bonus Rounds were somewhere safe?
Sasha Nemtsov
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#218 - 2017-01-25 22:53:16 UTC
Michelle Lemmiwinks Aldoweener wrote:

An what gen be that Mikey? You look like the same as all the rest in ma Ammarian trailer park. Don't yous be getten ubove your station now. All ends in tears for you remembers. Them edemacated sorts run loops round your thinking an ties you up in nots.

Don't yous be cryin in public agains, not a good look for us Codies.

This outpouring, being composed largely (entirely?) of American colloquialisms or dialectical inflections, is completely wasted upon me. That won't concern the author, I dare say Smile

However, I'd like to point out that, as a rule, writers avoid overusing such devices and this is especially true of comedians. It takes a truly gifted comedian to carry off a whole speech of this sort and alas, Michelle...

Dickens was brilliant at it, having a good ear for conversation. Some of his characters are memorable for their manner of speech alone. Here in England, ages ago, there was the redoubtable Nellie Pledge, who was the modern mistress of malapropisms. These would be dropped into otherwise quite normal conversation: "I can say, without fear of contraception....", "Come over here, I want to have a private consummation..." (I told you it was old).

You see? Sometimes, less is more. That's especially so of my posts, which are showing a tendency to stretch away into the great behind.

The trick is to mix the 'funnies' in with completely normal speech, so that your audience doesn't have to struggle through what might begin to appear like a foreign language.

Unless of course it was your intention to elicit tedium rather than titters.
Hazel TuckerTS
Doomheim
#219 - 2017-01-25 23:08:41 UTC
Code. You missed a little bit of sweat off my right plumb.

kiss kiss bang bang

Sasha Nemtsov
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#220 - 2017-01-25 23:09:02 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:

"somewhere safe"

Do you think the victims of Bonus Rounds were somewhere safe?

Hi again Zaha; my, you do like to preach-sistah-preach!

Firstly, they were not victims of anything but their own greed. Secondly, strictly speaking those events took place outside the EVE client - outside the sandbox, that is. But look, that subject has been done to death so we'd best not rehearse it here.

Can you think of something more recent which might lend weight to (any of) your arguments? I do need detailed evidence, for I'm an official of the Court of Crime and Punishment, and a stickler for precision.

I feel your quiet rage and your haughty superiority, Zaha. If only you could make them do what you wish them to do; impress us!