These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Dear Code - your THE NEW HALAIMA CODE OF CONDUCT

First post
Author
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#181 - 2017-01-24 07:45:04 UTC
Clockwork Robot wrote:
So if you join CODE, but decline to create a ragepost alt to come to the forums/blog, and decline to log in and badly sperg "anti-CODE" posts, do the other CODE pilots get mad that they have to log in and pretend to be angry at CODE by themselves?

Yes, obviously we do that, but that's not all. We are so irrelevant, we even have to emulate the critics that comment on this constructed whine posts. You see, no one in their right mind would go around in every Code thread and spew the same crap if we are irrelevant, because nobody would even care. So to make it appear that we are relevant we simply emulate this posts with alts.

Simple.

In other words, you are probably a CODE. alt too. Is this you Galaxy?
Clockwork Robot
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#182 - 2017-01-24 10:24:25 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:
So if you join CODE, but decline to create a ragepost alt to come to the forums/blog, and decline to log in and badly sperg "anti-CODE" posts, do the other CODE pilots get mad that they have to log in and pretend to be angry at CODE by themselves?

Yes, obviously we do that, but that's not all. We are so irrelevant, we even have to emulate the critics that comment on this constructed whine posts. You see, no one in their right mind would go around in every Code thread and spew the same crap if we are irrelevant, because nobody would even care. So to make it appear that we are relevant we simply emulate this posts with alts.

Simple.

In other words, you are probably a CODE. alt too. Is this you Galaxy?

If you were even like... five percent less invested in your R.P., this argument might have made more sense... I never said CODE was "irrelevant", Ima. I merely stated my sincerely held belief that there are members of your corp that log in and highly up-play the "angry miner" thing.

So far as I can tell, CODE is at least as relevant in HiSec as the Goons are in Null... Admittedly this is from the PoV of an outsider. I do follow Minerbumping, and have for years.

And no, I am not Galaxy Pig lol. One look at this characters history should show a single death in Fountain, and pretty much **** all else done.
Lena Crews
Corporate Navy Police Force
Sleep Reapers
#183 - 2017-01-24 13:56:51 UTC
For a while CODE confused me.

It seemed like they would gank ships for a loss, and I couldn't quite understand that. Why get involved in pvp against ships that don't fight back if there isn't money involved.

Then I went and read their website. Apparently they end up with plenty of isk from their actions... not from the permits so much as from the ganks... and then occasionally scamming those they ganked into thinking they could get their stuff back if they give the pilot more isk. Their website is loaded with stories of profit based ganking.

All of that is very understandable eve gameplay. Their whole RP aspect is simply a way to **** off others even more while they do it.

THAT makes sense to me. At first I thought they were all about ganking miners for no reason. But "taking your stuff" is a good reason if it is worth more than the cheaply fit ships that CODE is losing in the process. And they advertise a lot of kills that fit that description in spades.

Feels like the 10m isk payments are just gravy. And since if a miner gets ganked even after paying the 10 million... it's their fault because they wouldn't have gotten ganked if they followed the code... that isk is pure gravy. Anyone who's ship is fit to the point it's worth ganking (from a profit perspective), they aren't following the CODE so are eligible for ganking.

It's a good business model.
Ima Wreckyou
The Conference Elite
Safety.
#184 - 2017-01-24 15:55:44 UTC
Clockwork Robot wrote:
I merely stated my sincerely held belief that there are members of your corp that log in and highly up-play the "angry miner" thing.

Yeah, that is something we often see. I can tell you from experience that the tears, entitlement and toxic behavior of those miners is absolutely genuine. But don't take my word for it, go gank/bump some miners and find out the truth firsthand.
Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#185 - 2017-01-24 19:46:05 UTC
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:
I merely stated my sincerely held belief that there are members of your corp that log in and highly up-play the "angry miner" thing.

Yeah, that is something we often see. I can tell you from experience that the tears, entitlement and toxic behavior of those miners is absolutely genuine. But don't take my word for it, go gank/bump some miners and find out the truth firsthand.

Go bully some miners it's such jolly fun

All a bit playgroundish isn't it?
Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#186 - 2017-01-24 20:04:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Clockwork Robot
Zaha Koto wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

To an extent, yes. But then, so is the portion of CODEs posted interactions that is true. People react overwhelmingly negatively to CODE, and CODE works very hard to engender that frothing, spitty fury in people. Neither side has the moral high ground.

EDIT BECAUSE: Take a gander at Ima's signature, or the comments section on MinerBumpings daily penny-dreadfuls. There is one pilot who makes it his duty to post on every single update that AG "fails, every day!" There is a very clear push to **** people off, as often as possible. But I also believe, that all of this drama originates with people who over react to the loss of in-game possessions.
Jacques d'Orleans
#187 - 2017-01-24 21:55:17 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

So, what's the reason for your butthurt, Zaha?
Did a Code Agent shoot you out of your Retriever while afk mining and watching Brazzers?

Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#188 - 2017-01-24 22:24:58 UTC
Jacques d'Orleans wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

Did a Code Agent shoot you out of your Retriever while afk mining and watching Brazzers?

Butthurt?

What kind of word is that? Playground talk obviously

Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#189 - 2017-01-24 22:41:50 UTC
Clockwork Robot wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

To an extent, yes. But then, so is the portion of CODEs posted interactions that is true. People react overwhelmingly negatively to CODE, and CODE works very hard to engender that frothing, spitty fury in people. Neither side has the moral high ground.

EDIT BECAUSE: Take a gander at Ima's signature, or the comments section on MinerBumpings daily penny-dreadfuls. There is one pilot who makes it his duty to post on every single update that AG "fails, every day!" There is a very clear push to **** people off, as often as possible. But I also believe, that all of this drama originates with people who over react to the loss of in-game possessions.

Let me make something totally and absolutely clear here.

People react to being bullied

You've as much as admitted Code is out to provoke purely for '***** and giggles'

The 10m mining permits aren't designed to make money they're there to legitimise bullying

All orchestrated by the most sociopathic bully I've ever come across James315

As for where the bad man touched me the last time I played Eve I made 100billion in about 3 months selling skill injectors

Selling mining permits at 10m a pop is for morons
Jacques d'Orleans
#190 - 2017-01-24 22:57:46 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
Jacques d'Orleans wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

Butthurt?

What kind of word is that? Playground talk obviously

The Oxford dictionary defines the word "butthurt" as:
"Adjective: Overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful."
"Noun: An excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offence or resentment."
Cool
Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#191 - 2017-01-24 23:18:00 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:
Ima Wreckyou wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:

Let me make something totally and absolutely clear here.

People react to being bullied

You've as much as admitted Code is out to provoke purely for '***** and giggles'

The 10m mining permits aren't designed to make money they're there to legitimise bullying

As for where the bad man touched me the last time I played Eve I made 100billion in about 3 months selling skill injectors

No where in my post did I claim CODE were not out to irritate and annoy. I think I pretty much acknowledged that they do. I think "for the lulz" covers it. Where for thou railest against me, Zaha?

However, I also acknowledge that players make it worth CODEs effort, by giving them rich streams of rage to delight in.
(Then I typed words to the effect that CODE fakes a percentage of the rage to keep things interesting in dry days.)

You are for the record, doing precisely what they enjoy. (Or are yourself a drama-alt.)
Rhalina Sedai
Doomheim
#192 - 2017-01-24 23:22:13 UTC
In reply to the OP, CODE tend to shoot first and ask for permit compliance later. Never afk across any space in Eve, as you will explode at some point. Its time CCP got rid of concorde, its also time to let us pilot caps and supercaps in high-sec again..

FSOP (Free Systems of Panorad)

Hazel TuckerTS
Doomheim
#193 - 2017-01-25 00:26:02 UTC
code can lick the sweat of my chemically shrunken plumbs...

kiss kiss bang bang

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#194 - 2017-01-25 00:28:09 UTC
Zaha Koto wrote:

No, the permit fee was mandated by CCP. Permits used to be absolutely free.

Zaha Koto wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahhahohyouareserious.

I suggest you sell your computer. Now. Because the only sociopath around here is you. EVE is a internet spaceship game that is about shooting other internet spaceships. Here are some facts:

You are not a special snowflake.

The world, much less the game, does not revolve around you. Shocking, I know.

If you think James315 is 'the most bad person ever'......I suggest you go play some Actual Poker Games...with Actual People.....and watch as they take your Actual Money. They aren't bad people, either. The Really Bad People tend to cut off other peoples' heads, shortly before raping the corpses. I recommend you go talk to them, sounds like you have much in common.

Zaha Koto wrote:

*munches popcorn* Cool story, brosef. Let us all know when you make some real ISK.

Zaha Koto wrote:

Go cry to CCP. As mentioned...permits were once free. It was never about selling permits.

PS

Welcome to EVE. Now HTFU. Or just leave.Now give me your stuff.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Zaha Koto
State War Academy
Caldari State
#195 - 2017-01-25 01:25:02 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Zaha Koto wrote:

No, the permit fee was mandated by CCP. Permits used to be absolutely free.

Zaha Koto wrote:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahhahohyouareserious.

I suggest you sell your computer. Now. Because the only sociopath around here is you. EVE is a internet spaceship game that is about shooting other internet spaceships. Here are some facts:

You are not a special snowflake.

The world, much less the game, does not revolve around you. Shocking, I know.

If you think James315 is 'the most bad person ever'......I suggest you go play some Actual Poker Games...with Actual People.....and watch as they take your Actual Money. They aren't bad people, either. The Really Bad People tend to cut off other peoples' heads, shortly before raping the corpses. I recommend you go talk to them, sounds like you have much in common.

Zaha Koto wrote:

*munches popcorn* Cool story, brosef. Let us all know when you make some real ISK.

Zaha Koto wrote:

Go cry to CCP. As mentioned...permits were once free. It was never about selling permits.

PS

Welcome to EVE. Now HTFU. Or just leave.Now give me your stuff.

You really took the time to write all that ?

Guess I must have touched a nerve
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#196 - 2017-01-25 04:02:09 UTC
Nitshe
Gtfo
ಠ_ರೃ

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#197 - 2017-01-25 04:16:26 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Nitshe
Gtfo
ಠ_ರೃ

Me?
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#198 - 2017-01-25 04:20:10 UTC
Clockwork Robot wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Nitshe
Gtfo
ಠ_ರೃ

Me?

Nah the poser
You're fine in my book (as you actually have arguments Blink)

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Clockwork Robot
Caldari State
#199 - 2017-01-25 04:26:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Clockwork Robot
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Clockwork Robot wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Nitshe
Gtfo
ಠ_ರೃ

Me?

Nah the poser
You're fine in my book (as you actually have arguments Blink)

D'aww. Me blushy.

Why argue? I have one death to my name, that I flew all the way out to Fountain to get. I have nothing personal against the New Order, they have yet to touch a mining barge of mine. (Since I like, havent the skill to fly one.) Also it seems that mining is at least lucrative enough to allow a pilot to lose more than one ship in a play session while afk.

If I were to do mining in high sec, it would have to be such that I would play the game to avoid being killed. The fun would not come from mining, the fun would come from seeing if I could get away with it.

I've thought about it.
SmellyOld Fart Rehoboam
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#200 - 2017-01-25 05:07:52 UTC
You Codie boys don't know if yar coming or going. You just get dumber and dumber after yar name boy.LolLolLolLol