These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Hull Breach is looking for a few more pvp'ers (low sec and 0,0)

Author
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#1 - 2017-01-22 17:27:31 UTC  |  Edited by: ArmyOfMe
A little about us. We started out as a pirate corp before we along with some friends moved to npc 0,0 to have some fun.
After having let the corp be inactive for a while, we finally desided it was time to reopen the doors, reinvite and rebuild.
We were in wh for a while when first reopening so members could get some cash in their wallets, but we have now returned to what we know best, and thats small gang roaming pvp based out of low sec.
Killboard link

We currently live in Gallente low sec, close to Dodixie, which helps improve logistics quite a bit.
\We also have nice neighbours to fight whenever we want, so you could claim we have a very target rich environment.
We are a mix of EU and US in corp/alliance so someone will usually be around to fly with on an alliance level.

We have very few blues, but the blues we have are great and opens up for even more content.

Even tho we are a small corp and do a lot of small gang stuff in nano cruisers, we do have a growing need for Capital ship pilots as well, so if you do have a cap and want a chance to use it on a regular basis, then feel free to give me a shout.
2-3 spots left for New members, after that we will stop recruitment.

What we require of you:

Arrow API check.
Arrow That you can be on TS during pvp
Arrow To not be a bloody ******* Blink
Arrow 10m sp. (t2 med guns/missiles) Less can be accepted if your sp is focused into a spesific combat ship that you like and want to continue to use.

What we offer.

Arrow A great place to learn pvp
Arrow Ts3/discord
Arrow Content, and lots of it.
Arrow Good Logistics service.
Arrow If you need advice/help on making isk, we will help out in that regards as well by teaching you exploration or missions etc. (I cant help out with industry stuff tho since i know **** all about that)
Arrow Access to lvl 4 and 5 agents in low sec.

If this sounds like something for you join the channel Hull Breach. ( <--- there is a dot at the end there), or drop me a convo/mail and ill be in touch.

US timezone players that are interested, please contact SiriusCr0w/Olympias. He will be teaching the late shift players pvp and pve, if needed. If not, he can help organize fleets and create content during that time.

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#2 - 2017-01-23 15:43:06 UTC
Up we go

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#3 - 2017-01-24 19:59:33 UTC
to the top

Talon Draygo
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2017-01-25 02:47:28 UTC
Good guys. Check them out.
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#5 - 2017-01-26 15:01:25 UTC
Talon Draygo wrote:
Good guys. Check them out.

Talon does indeed know what he's talking about Lol

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#6 - 2017-01-29 21:04:36 UTC
and up we go

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#7 - 2017-02-01 20:05:11 UTC
To the top

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#8 - 2017-02-12 15:48:23 UTC
Back to the top.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#9 - 2017-02-13 13:44:00 UTC
And up.
Been having some great fun the last few weeks Pirate

Bisba
Teddybears.
#10 - 2017-02-14 18:54:45 UTC
These are some great guys
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#11 - 2017-02-15 17:43:38 UTC
Bisba wrote:
These are some great guys

Thanks Bisba, and its time to come home now Bear

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#12 - 2017-02-16 17:14:49 UTC
To the top

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#13 - 2017-02-17 16:22:26 UTC
And up we go

Slayed
Incarnation of Evil
Transgress
#14 - 2017-02-18 21:03:10 UTC
Join us!!!
ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#15 - 2017-02-19 00:23:30 UTC
US tz bump

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#16 - 2017-02-19 18:20:34 UTC
Up we go

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#17 - 2017-02-20 16:57:38 UTC
to the top

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#18 - 2017-02-21 16:56:01 UTC
And to the top.
Need 2-3 more guys to make this corp completly Perfect

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#19 - 2017-02-22 16:04:00 UTC
Back up.
two spots filled last night.

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#20 - 2017-02-23 20:31:19 UTC  |  Edited by: ArmyOfMe
bump

12Next page