These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Something of troubling concern

First post First post
Author
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#121 - 2017-01-19 23:29:33 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Max Trix
I, Max of the Most Nobel House of Trix, accept your challenge. I shall not bow before any evil that darkens the door step of this most honorable places of discussion.

You shall feel the pain that only those whom have felt the wrath of the Court of Crime and Punishment have felt.

I call on my fellow court members to aid me with their suggestions of weapons upon which to fight with.

[img]http://www.roarmagazine.it/images/stories/serietv/We-are-at-war-house-of-cards.gif[/img]

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Noragen Neirfallas
Rabble Inc.
Circle-Of-Two
#122 - 2017-01-19 23:39:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Noragen Neirfallas
ISD Buldath wrote:
This Farce of a Like Brigade has gone on long enough. It is time to end this, Mono El Mono.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/m82F2BK.gif[/img]

I challenge you, "Max Trix" Of the Court of Crime and punishment, to Honorable 1 v 1 At the sun of Polaris On Sunday, January 30th, at 0200 Hours EVE Time. ( Edit: Fixed the date and time ) ( This is Sunday at 8 PM U.S Central ))

This will be a 1v1 Battleship Duel.

No Implants, No Faction, Limited to T1 and T2 Modules and Ammunition.
No Micro Jump Drives, no fleet Boosts.
Limited to Tech 1 and NAVY Faction battleships.
The first to die, or warp off, loses.

Winner gets the crown of King of the Forums!

I call upon my Knights of General Discussion to convene with me, On destroying this Pathetic attempt of a Tyranny that is the Court of Prime and Punishment.

Another edit: YES this will be streamed.

A THUNDERDOME HAS BEEN CALLED

With relatively classic Thunderdome rules too. Who shall officiate such a duel to measure space epeen and prove your ehonor?

EDIT: A Thunderdome without a prize from a third party is no Thunderdome at all. However as ISD have no use for in-game assets I will instead bestow the title 'Honorary Member of the Court of Crime and Punishment' upon the victor of this duel. May the best ISD win

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

ISD Tigth
Perkone
Caldari State
#123 - 2017-01-20 00:09:38 UTC
And I will be watching!

ISD Tigth

Support, Training and Resources (STAR)

Interstellar Services Department

CCP Logibro
C C P
C C P Alliance
#124 - 2017-01-20 01:03:26 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Logibro
ISD Buldath wrote:
This Farce of a Like Brigade has gone on long enough. It is time to end this, Mono El Mono.

I challenge you, "Max Trix" Of the Court of Crime and punishment, to Honorable 1 v 1 At the sun of Polaris On Sunday, January 30th, at 0200 Hours EVE Time. ( Edit: Fixed the date and time ) ( This is Sunday at 8 PM U.S Central ))

This will be a 1v1 Battleship Duel.

No Implants, No Faction, Limited to T1 and T2 Modules and Ammunition.
No Micro Jump Drives, no fleet Boosts.
Limited to Tech 1 and NAVY Faction battleships.
The first to die, or warp off, loses.

Winner gets the crown of King of the Forums!

I call upon my Knights of General Discussion to convene with me, On destroying this Pathetic attempt of a Tyranny that is the Court of Prime and Punishment.

Another edit: YES this will be streamed.


So let me get this right.

You invoke the call of Thunderdome, without first checking with it's keeper? You do not seek his grant of ascent onto the sacred proving ground before you make your challenge? This is not your personal sandbox, this is a hallowed arena where reputations are born and dreams are crushed as capsuleers throw their pride, honour, determination and skill upon an altar where only the strongest can survive. If you wish to show your might within it's bounds, you would be wise to first request admission from it's custodian, just like all those that have battled there have before. Do not be so presumptuous to assume it is at your disposal on a whim.

Your transgressions in this instance aside, I confer with your lord and master CCP Phantom, and together we shall decide the conditions of your conflict. Be thankful that I am merciful. It would not bode your reputation well to declare contest you can not hold.

CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

@CCP_Logibro

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#125 - 2017-01-20 01:16:05 UTC
CCP Logibro wrote:
ISD Buldath wrote:
This Farce of a Like Brigade has gone on long enough. It is time to end this, Mono El Mono.

I challenge you, "Max Trix" Of the Court of Crime and punishment, to Honorable 1 v 1 At the sun of Polaris On Sunday, January 30th, at 0200 Hours EVE Time. ( Edit: Fixed the date and time ) ( This is Sunday at 8 PM U.S Central ))

This will be a 1v1 Battleship Duel.

No Implants, No Faction, Limited to T1 and T2 Modules and Ammunition.
No Micro Jump Drives, no fleet Boosts.
Limited to Tech 1 and NAVY Faction battleships.
The first to die, or warp off, loses.

Winner gets the crown of King of the Forums!

I call upon my Knights of General Discussion to convene with me, On destroying this Pathetic attempt of a Tyranny that is the Court of Prime and Punishment.

Another edit: YES this will be streamed.


So let me get this right.

You invoke the call of Thunderdome, without first checking with it's keeper? You do not seek his grant of ascent onto the sacred proving ground before you make your challenge? This is not your personal sandbox, this is a hallowed arena where reputations are born and dreams are crushed as capsuleers throw their pride, honour, determination and skill upon an altar where only the strongest can survive. If you wish to show your might within it's bounds, you would be wise to first request admission from it's custodian, just like all those that have battled there have before. Do not be so presumptuous to assume it is at your disposal on a whim.

Your transgressions in this instance aside, I confer with your lord and master CCP Phantom, and together we shall decide the conditions of your conflict. Be thankful that I am merciful. It would not bode your reputation well to declare contest you can not hold.


[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26AHvF2p5pridaSf6/giphy.gif[/img]

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

ISD Buldath
#126 - 2017-01-20 01:29:56 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Buldath
My Lord and Keeper of the Sacred Thunder Dome....


Please, accept my humble apologies.

I allowed my excitement and thirst for blood in the destruction of the Heather " Max Trix " That I did not stop to consider seeking your council in using your hallowed Ground before invoking Thunder Dome.

I await your judgement.

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Noragen Neirfallas
Rabble Inc.
Circle-Of-Two
#127 - 2017-01-20 01:31:58 UTC
CCP Logibro wrote:
ISD Buldath wrote:
This Farce of a Like Brigade has gone on long enough. It is time to end this, Mono El Mono.

I challenge you, "Max Trix" Of the Court of Crime and punishment, to Honorable 1 v 1 At the sun of Polaris On Sunday, January 30th, at 0200 Hours EVE Time. ( Edit: Fixed the date and time ) ( This is Sunday at 8 PM U.S Central ))

This will be a 1v1 Battleship Duel.

No Implants, No Faction, Limited to T1 and T2 Modules and Ammunition.
No Micro Jump Drives, no fleet Boosts.
Limited to Tech 1 and NAVY Faction battleships.
The first to die, or warp off, loses.

Winner gets the crown of King of the Forums!

I call upon my Knights of General Discussion to convene with me, On destroying this Pathetic attempt of a Tyranny that is the Court of Prime and Punishment.

Another edit: YES this will be streamed.


So let me get this right.

You invoke the call of Thunderdome, without first checking with it's keeper? You do not seek his grant of ascent onto the sacred proving ground before you make your challenge? This is not your personal sandbox, this is a hallowed arena where reputations are born and dreams are crushed as capsuleers throw their pride, honour, determination and skill upon an altar where only the strongest can survive. If you wish to show your might within it's bounds, you would be wise to first request admission from it's custodian, just like all those that have battled there have before. Do not be so presumptuous to assume it is at your disposal on a whim.

Your transgressions in this instance aside, I confer with your lord and master CCP Phantom, and together we shall decide the conditions of your conflict. Be thankful that I am merciful. It would not bode your reputation well to declare contest you can not hold.

For those of us who only Know of Thunderdome on Tranquility using real assets is there some sort of internal thing we are missing here? Lol

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#128 - 2017-01-20 01:37:42 UTC
[img]http://www.funnycatsite.com/pictures/i_regret_nothing.jpg[/img]

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

ISD Tigth
Perkone
Caldari State
#129 - 2017-01-20 01:44:38 UTC
Thuderdome is the name of the server that the Alliance Tournament teams practice on. CCP Logibro may also be in charge of it.

ISD Tigth

Support, Training and Resources (STAR)

Interstellar Services Department

Dom Arkaral
Axios
#130 - 2017-01-20 02:26:07 UTC
I can't believe it's going to happen :D
Hopefully it gets aired on the next o7 Show? Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

FearlessLittleToaster
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#131 - 2017-01-20 02:28:55 UTC
Oh, you kids these days. The only real thunerdome had Mel Gibson back before he was crazy. It had football pads, and a midget riding a gigantic developmentally disabled man. And most importantly it had by far the best intro of any scene in a movie I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Yes, its almost four minutes of your life, but you should watch every second of it. It's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S09YC5UPrIk

ISD Thalack
ISD MERCURY
#132 - 2017-01-20 08:21:08 UTC
And so the story unfolds, as the minor lords of the factions of CCL and STAR continue the squabble over their claim of territory, it seems that they have angered the deities they usually worship so.

On the naked eye, one might think that all this bickering is over a simple title, but is it? is this really the source of all this scheming and conniving? or are there plans within plans, and is this merely a ruse for a bigger play being made.

Perhaps it is the lords of CCL's intent to expand into STAR territory, to allow them to harvest the vast lands of the help channels, and out-grow their sworn enemies. Would this be enough for them to finally be able to make a play for the end game? and where would they stop?

Or is this an attempt from STAR to weaken the CCL enough so that they can be overthrown, allowing them to finally take the lands for their own, and how would the factions across the seas respond, surely the other big factions like ECAID would not want such a shift in power?

And most importantly of all, how would the gods react at such blatant acts of war, would they relish in the aftermaths of this battle, or will there be divine intervention? We won't know until this story fully unfolds.


ISD Thalack Dalhar

Captain - ISD New Eden Correspondents

Interstellar Services Department

ISD is recruiting

Specia1 K
State War Academy
Caldari State
#133 - 2017-01-20 08:50:15 UTC
Gonna stand on the righteous side of SuperB.
No mercy.

Champion of the Knights of the General Discussion

Thunderdome

CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#134 - 2017-01-20 10:00:55 UTC
[img]http://1125996089.rsc.cdn77.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/mm0011.jpg[/img]

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Sasha Nemtsov
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#135 - 2017-01-20 11:33:56 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I can't believe it's going to happen :D
Hopefully it gets aired on the next o7 Show? Lol


"Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow"......

Who'd have thought it all started from a spat about a few 'likes'?

I hope they include the back-story in the intro and explain what the Court of C&P actually is - content creation.

We're the underdogs here, since G&D is visited by way more folks than C&P. Whatever the outcome of the Thunderdome, ISD Max Trix already won in my book.

It's a time for the members of C&P to put aside any minor differences and unite as one behind the Max Trix banner. I'm not a gambler, but I am happy to donate a PLEX or its Isk value to anything nominated by the eventual winner.

What a community.
Ralph King-Griffin
Dissidence Dawn
The-Culture
#136 - 2017-01-20 12:31:33 UTC
Sasha Nemtsov wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I can't believe it's going to happen :D
Hopefully it gets aired on the next o7 Show? Lol


"Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow"......

Who'd have thought it all started from a spat about a few 'likes'?

I hope they include the back-story in the intro and explain what the Court of C&P actually is - content creation.

We're the underdogs here, since G&D is visited by way more folks than C&P. Whatever the outcome of the Thunderdome, ISD Max Trix already won in my book.

It's a time for the members of C&P to put aside any minor differences and unite as one behind the Max Trix banner. I'm not a gambler, but I am happy to donate a PLEX or its Isk value to anything nominated by the eventual winner.

What a community.

**** All that , ASPLODESOMETHING!
Sasha Nemtsov
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#137 - 2017-01-20 12:56:12 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Sasha Nemtsov wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I can't believe it's going to happen :D
Hopefully it gets aired on the next o7 Show? Lol


"Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow"......

Who'd have thought it all started from a spat about a few 'likes'?

I hope they include the back-story in the intro and explain what the Court of C&P actually is - content creation.

We're the underdogs here, since G&D is visited by way more folks than C&P. Whatever the outcome of the Thunderdome, ISD Max Trix already won in my book.

It's a time for the members of C&P to put aside any minor differences and unite as one behind the Max Trix banner. I'm not a gambler, but I am happy to donate a PLEX or its Isk value to anything nominated by the eventual winner.

What a community.

**** All that , ASPLODESOMETHING!


Kool!
Noragen Neirfallas
Rabble Inc.
Circle-Of-Two
#138 - 2017-01-20 13:30:21 UTC
ISD Thalack wrote:
And so the story unfolds, as the minor lords of the factions of CCL and STAR continue the squabble over their claim of territory, it seems that they have angered the deities they usually worship so.

On the naked eye, one might think that all this bickering is over a simple title, but is it? is this really the source of all this scheming and conniving? or are there plans within plans, and is this merely a ruse for a bigger play being made.

Perhaps it is the lords of CCL's intent to expand into STAR territory, to allow them to harvest the vast lands of the help channels, and out-grow their sworn enemies. Would this be enough for them to finally be able to make a play for the end game? and where would they stop?

Or is this an attempt from STAR to weaken the CCL enough so that they can be overthrown, allowing them to finally take the lands for their own, and how would the factions across the seas respond, surely the other big factions like ECAID would not want such a shift in power?

And most importantly of all, how would the gods react at such blatant acts of war, would they relish in the aftermaths of this battle, or will there be divine intervention? We won't know until this story fully unfolds.



If these are the same Deities who wrote the classic song HTFU enjoyed by many a capsuleer drinking a cool tall glass of tears than I would have to assume they are more likely cheering from their Godly domains than plotting an intervention

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Noragen Neirfallas
Rabble Inc.
Circle-Of-Two
#139 - 2017-01-20 13:32:35 UTC
Sasha Nemtsov wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
I can't believe it's going to happen :D
Hopefully it gets aired on the next o7 Show? Lol


"Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow"......

Who'd have thought it all started from a spat about a few 'likes'?

I hope they include the back-story in the intro and explain what the Court of C&P actually is - content creation.

We're the underdogs here, since G&D is visited by way more folks than C&P. Whatever the outcome of the Thunderdome, ISD Max Trix already won in my book.

It's a time for the members of C&P to put aside any minor differences and unite as one behind the Max Trix banner. I'm not a gambler, but I am happy to donate a PLEX or its Isk value to anything nominated by the eventual winner.

What a community.

As Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment I can not condone this line of thinking. Thunderdome was called so there can be only one winner. Both combatants can gain respect but only one shall leave alive.

2 Ships enter one ship leaves
2 Ships enter one ship leaves
2 Ships enter one ship leaves

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#140 - 2017-01-20 13:40:17 UTC
TWO SHIPS ENTER ONE SHIP LEAVES!

TWO SHIPS ENTER ONE SHIP LEAVES!

TWO SHIPS ENTER ONE SHIP LEAVES!


I don't care if this Thunderdome match happens on Tranquility, or on an actual server named Thunder Dome (the existence of which is cool as **** BTW), but it has to happen.

I will gladly offer Max ship/fitting advice. Noragen, Ralph, or any other older members of the court will vouch for my Py-Fu.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs