These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed

First post First post
Author
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#11121 - 2017-01-09 16:19:16 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Well, apparently the strategy of cottage spam works wonders in Civlization IV: BTS. I am totally owning the NPCs in Noble difficulty, so much that sometimes is not fun. My spaceship is complete and I am crushing Portugal, Ethiopia and the Celts just because Portugal stopped my extermination war on the Celts by taking them as vassals when I was in WW2 tech level. So I kept researching and now I'm full tech, they declared war on China and I made China my vassal to inherit the war on Portugal and its vassals after upgrading all my veteran units. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, after so many turns at war with China none of them haves a stockpile of doom... my attack helicopters minced to bits their last tanks and that's all, they no longer have units in the field, only in cities.

Probably tomorrow this game will end with a bloodbath.

Anyway it's my beddy time, so, nighties lovelies!

Also: how about the third largest cave hall in the world, the largest in Europe, and it happens to be in Spain? Here's the Jon Arana hall from the "Torca del Carlista" (Carlista sinkhole). If you're not into speleology, skip to 2:30 to see the first panoramic picture taken of the hall, back in 2012. I was literally shouting "holy f**** God!" while watching that segment. Shocked

Are you aware that your post is #11111? Big smile
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE
#11122 - 2017-01-09 16:58:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Kaaeliaa
Tyrannos Sunset
#11123 - 2017-01-09 17:10:30 UTC
Good morning, everyone!

I saw an Erica earlier, but she poofed before I could glomp. :(

"Do not lift the veil. Do not show the door. Do not split the dream."

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11124 - 2017-01-09 17:21:11 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:
Good morning, everyone!

I saw an Erica earlier, but she poofed before I could glomp. :(

I will glomp her for you next time. Cool
Yiole Gionglao
#11125 - 2017-01-09 20:58:07 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Well, apparently the strategy of cottage spam works wonders in Civlization IV: BTS. I am totally owning the NPCs in Noble difficulty, so much that sometimes is not fun. My spaceship is complete and I am crushing Portugal, Ethiopia and the Celts just because Portugal stopped my extermination war on the Celts by taking them as vassals when I was in WW2 tech level. So I kept researching and now I'm full tech, they declared war on China and I made China my vassal to inherit the war on Portugal and its vassals after upgrading all my veteran units. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, after so many turns at war with China none of them haves a stockpile of doom... my attack helicopters minced to bits their last tanks and that's all, they no longer have units in the field, only in cities.

Probably tomorrow this game will end with a bloodbath.

Anyway it's my beddy time, so, nighties lovelies!

Also: how about the third largest cave hall in the world, the largest in Europe, and it happens to be in Spain? Here's the Jon Arana hall from the "Torca del Carlista" (Carlista sinkhole). If you're not into speleology, skip to 2:30 to see the first panoramic picture taken of the hall, back in 2012. I was literally shouting "holy f**** God!" while watching that segment. Shocked

Are you aware that your post is #11111? Big smile

OMG it's true! Shocked

Post 11111... I loves you! Lol

*kisses Lord Odysseus*

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Ria NieyIi
#11126 - 2017-01-09 22:55:10 UTC
Everyone knows that I look better than the other one hee hee.
Yiole Gionglao
#11127 - 2017-01-09 23:33:48 UTC
The Celts are no more and Ethiopia just decided it was a bad idea to be vassal of Portugal, so I offered them peace. Now it's China and me versus Portugal... I'll be ready to capture Lisbon in a couple turns, don't know if that will destroy his spaceship but I think I'll have a coherent post-war territory after crushing his southern border and his capital. Portugal managed to assemlbe amini-stack fo doom with 10 units in a city, but I crushed it with help of massive bombing and, well, 12 modern tanks. I call it a day here.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: how about EVE PvP... like, say, a Battleship brawl from 2004? Courtesy of Cosmo from Crossing Zebras, who linked it.

Matar Ronin
#11128 - 2017-01-10 04:21:25 UTC
Greetings to all LAGLeers! I hope while I was away everyone had a safe start of a new solar orbit celebration. Let's all try to enjoy this trip around our star more than the last time.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Rudi Gaterau
Stromberg Erze GmbH
#11129 - 2017-01-10 05:36:11 UTC
Good morning New Eden Big smileBig smileBig smile
Have a nice day and much fun

Morgen gibts Freibier :)

Stromberg Erze GmbH

Ria Nieyli
Nieyli Enterprises
SL33PERS
#11130 - 2017-01-10 07:27:56 UTC
Shamelessly collecting likes.
Rudi Gaterau
Stromberg Erze GmbH
#11131 - 2017-01-10 07:49:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Rudi Gaterau
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Shamelessly collecting likes.

of Course Lol
(Hunters and collectors)Blink

Stromberg Erze GmbH

Yiole Gionglao
#11132 - 2017-01-10 07:57:42 UTC
Mornings lovelies!

There's likes to be taken and to be given, so carry on.

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11133 - 2017-01-10 08:14:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#11134 - 2017-01-10 09:31:56 UTC
Good timezone all o7

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#11135 - 2017-01-10 12:24:56 UTC
Patch success!

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

Rudi Gaterau
Stromberg Erze GmbH
#11136 - 2017-01-10 13:56:19 UTC
Taishoku Mayaki wrote:

It must have looked like thisLol

Stromberg Erze GmbH

Kaaeliaa
Tyrannos Sunset
#11137 - 2017-01-10 15:21:14 UTC
Taishoku Mayaki wrote:

That gif is perfect. Big smile

"Do not lift the veil. Do not show the door. Do not split the dream."

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#11138 - 2017-01-10 15:39:42 UTC

Ah......this is where the in crowd clock up the likes.

SmileSmileSmile
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#11139 - 2017-01-10 18:13:01 UTC
Matar Ronin
#11140 - 2017-01-10 18:35:10 UTC
Greetings LAGLeers on this broken patch day. lol

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.