These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
jack1974
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#781 - 2017-01-03 22:41:10 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Xorphix wrote:
What a bloody start to the year. Cry


We chose to take the fight being heavily outnumbered, was good fun Lol
never seen my nestor go poof that fast though Roll
i'd say op succes coss we defended both fortizars, but who am i kidding :D we threw a bit of isk down the drain i guess.
Looking forward to the next fights, coss i'm sure we'll be going at it for the coming weeks. Twisted

Fun start of a great year to come!


You all had 40+ t3's, logi, nestors, and 40 nado's. I'd say outnumbered by 10-20 dudes in t1 frigates? sure. But Heavily? Lets not get the narrative twisted.

Witness
Luukje
The Phoenix Rising
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#782 - 2017-01-03 23:16:49 UTC
jack1974 wrote:
Luukje wrote:
Xorphix wrote:
What a bloody start to the year. Cry


We chose to take the fight being heavily outnumbered, was good fun Lol
never seen my nestor go poof that fast though Roll
i'd say op succes coss we defended both fortizars, but who am i kidding :D we threw a bit of isk down the drain i guess.
Looking forward to the next fights, coss i'm sure we'll be going at it for the coming weeks. Twisted

Fun start of a great year to come!


You all had 40+ t3's, logi, nestors, and 40 nado's. I'd say outnumbered by 10-20 dudes in t1 frigates? sure. But Heavily? Lets not get the narrative twisted.

Witness


hey Jacky. Nice to see you've still got a hard-on for us (reddit).
Seems maths isnt your strong suit, but nice one anyway.
nice video though. we're still having a great laugh on TS over the fight Lol
Turns out with jita lag whilst multiboxing, 17 humans cannot defeat a blob of 110 canes + support with instant replacements from their citadel Cry. Good funs were had though, i'm up for more Cool
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#783 - 2017-01-04 00:49:55 UTC
We fought. We lost. We learn. We return. Next Fight please.
Noragen Neirfallas
Rabble Inc.
Circle-Of-Two
#784 - 2017-01-04 01:00:49 UTC
DAM. Looks like it was fun. Feeling a little nostalgic tbh

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

jack1974
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#785 - 2017-01-04 02:08:25 UTC
Luukje wrote:

hey Jacky. Nice to see you've still got a hard-on for us (reddit).
Seems maths isnt your strong suit, but nice one anyway.
nice video though. we're still having a great laugh on TS over the fight Lol
Turns out with jita lag whilst multiboxing, 17 humans cannot defeat a blob of 110 canes + support with instant replacements from their citadel Cry. Good funs were had though, i'm up for more Cool


I'm obviously biased but with everything said I think the fight was good for you all. It taught you humility and hopefully got you thinking.

This is what I hope high-sec would turn in to so please keep it up and hopefully take the charge into caring less about the killboard.

Good Fight and Thank You for fighting.
Luukje
The Phoenix Rising
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#786 - 2017-01-04 02:11:52 UTC
We're more pumped than ever for having more of these battles. Makes high sec less stale and gets ur playing guerilla again, like old times.
Noragen Neirfallas
Rabble Inc.
Circle-Of-Two
#787 - 2017-01-04 09:22:51 UTC
Luukje wrote:
We're more pumped than ever for having more of these battles. Makes high sec less stale and gets ur playing guerilla again, like old times.

I mean if you want less stale accidentally start a newbro corp and hunt your old comrades Twisted

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Savoycabbage
Back Passage Explorer's
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#788 - 2017-01-04 10:46:00 UTC
Without a doubt last night hurt, but judging by our comms the whole alliance is pumped for this fight.
Sthenelos Tau
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#789 - 2017-01-04 11:10:17 UTC
All pilots can be proud of this epic battle.
Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#790 - 2017-01-05 04:48:10 UTC
jack1974 wrote:
Luukje wrote:

hey Jacky. Nice to see you've still got a hard-on for us (reddit).
Seems maths isnt your strong suit, but nice one anyway.
nice video though. we're still having a great laugh on TS over the fight Lol
Turns out with jita lag whilst multiboxing, 17 humans cannot defeat a blob of 110 canes + support with instant replacements from their citadel Cry. Good funs were had though, i'm up for more Cool


I'm obviously biased but with everything said I think the fight was good for you all. It taught you humility and hopefully got you thinking.

This is what I hope high-sec would turn in to so please keep it up and hopefully take the charge into caring less about the killboard.

Good Fight and Thank You for fighting.



Good ole jack1974... Keep up the troll fest bro. Hail POH!

jack1974
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#791 - 2017-01-05 18:54:44 UTC
Apparently your customer bragged about being protected.

Source

The Culture and Horde called his bluff.
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#792 - 2017-01-06 07:12:39 UTC
Vmg. We are taking on contracts. Hire us for high sec pew pew.
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#793 - 2017-01-06 08:08:10 UTC
Your are taking new contracts ... what's your defense plan against PanFam in Perimeter?

I'm my own NPC alt.

gnshadowninja
Back Passage Explorer's
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#794 - 2017-01-06 13:02:55 UTC
Tipa Riot wrote:
Your are


Really? Roll
Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#795 - 2017-01-06 13:59:59 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Tipa Riot wrote:
Your are


Really? Roll

Damn, this stupid autocorrect feature. Blink

I'm my own NPC alt.

Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#796 - 2017-01-07 06:26:18 UTC
Tipa Riot wrote:
Your are taking new contracts ... what's your defense plan against PanFam in Perimeter?

If you want to contact me on your main in game we can have a chat until then thank you for the free bump.
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#797 - 2017-01-08 01:15:48 UTC
Hire us. We are hunting wabbits for fun.
Estray Lassils
The Phoenix Rising
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#798 - 2017-01-08 16:18:23 UTC
Estray Lassils wrote:
Lig3r Bil3s wrote:
pls wardec youself and cry more bad VMG


I'm just excited that we are within striking distance of having killed 10 trillion isk, according to Zkillboard. We also crossed the mark into the 100 killingest alliances in Eve (according to Zkillboard, for as long as they have kept records.)

I'm offering 1 billion isk to whomever guesses the date that we cross the 10 trillion isk threshold in ships destroyed. Zkillboard will be the site of record. Multiple correct guesses will split the pot. All guesses and speculator speculations must be posted in this thread to be valid.

o7

Estray


As we are very close to crossing over, I'm closing voting on this. The closest guess gets the billion isk.
Sol epoch
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#799 - 2017-01-08 21:23:07 UTC
It seems that Pandemic Horde are causing a stir in Jita and Perimeter!
Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#800 - 2017-01-09 00:35:21 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
It seems that Pandemic Horde are causing a stir in Jita and Perimeter!





I don't care what Saeger said, I never stoped believing in you Sol. You returned to lay some revenge on your old merc bro's.Blink
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)