These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed

First post First post
Author
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#10901 - 2016-12-25 19:31:39 UTC
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#10902 - 2016-12-25 21:22:05 UTC
mr ed thehouseofed wrote:
gday all Big smile merry xmas Big smile i have some likes to catch up on Shocked.

not today tho Twisted i have too much drinking to do. and boxing day test tomorrow , so basically drinking and bbqing for a couple of days Cool

Merry Bobmas/Sithmas mr ed! Smile

Enjoy the test! I'm at work What?

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Matar Ronin
#10903 - 2016-12-26 00:36:19 UTC
Merry Christmas LAGLeers! A joyous and profitable day to all.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#10904 - 2016-12-26 08:00:57 UTC
Kaaeliaa wrote:

Scipio Artelius wrote:

I joined a new Corp:


Oh hey, you're in corp with Lulu. Big smile

Yes, she's the boss.

She says 'jump'. I ask 'how high'?

Merry Christmas all. Hope you all received your very own Vendetta each.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#10905 - 2016-12-26 08:58:27 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
Shocked

Very cool and beautiful to say the least. Thanks for sharing. Site bookmarked for future viewing pleasure.

I must say it's unfortunate that we can't see all those colors with our naked eyes, course that's why we have high tech stuff, right ?

Ugh



DMC
Rudi Gaterau
Stromberg Erze GmbH
#10906 - 2016-12-26 10:41:27 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:



If NASA needs a cook for a mission, I'll apply for the Job Blink

Morgen gibts Freibier :)

Stromberg Erze GmbH

Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#10907 - 2016-12-26 11:47:40 UTC
Morning all o7

Seems i've got a good deal on my hands. If I can gather the materials for a jump freighter dad will build one. Should save me a small fortune. Time to figure out how to produce these advanced materials....

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#10908 - 2016-12-26 12:05:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Timezone o/

I am so full. Eating all the time.
I had no internet yesterday morning. Good thing someone was there to repair it.
I think I know why there was no internet. Umaru-chan must have done something to it.
Like last time.
Mishra San
#10909 - 2016-12-26 13:32:34 UTC
Merry day after Christmas day.

0/
Val Kaleth
Realm of Mischief
DammFam
#10910 - 2016-12-26 17:00:36 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:


On the upside... that's not the worst in Ishtanchuk's bag of horrors. Shocked

On the downside... nah, there's no downside.

Merry Xmas LAGL, here's my gift for the nice boys and girls in New Eden!



That is....a little better, but not really that much. X

Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

I am so full. Eating all the time.
I had no internet yesterday morning. Good thing someone was there to repair it.
I think I know why there was no internet. Umaru-chan must have done something to it.
Like last time.


LOL...

Moral of story, soda is also bad for the internet...

Feel free to join me in game in the "Realm of Mischief" channel.

🇮🇪

disappears in a cloud of rust

Yiole Gionglao
#10911 - 2016-12-26 19:33:37 UTC
Val Kaleth wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:


On the upside... that's not the worst in Ishtanchuk's bag of horrors. Shocked

On the downside... nah, there's no downside.

Merry Xmas LAGL, here's my gift for the nice boys and girls in New Eden!



That is....a little better, but not really that much. X

Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

I am so full. Eating all the time.
I had no internet yesterday morning. Good thing someone was there to repair it.
I think I know why there was no internet. Umaru-chan must have done something to it.
Like last time.


LOL...

Moral of story, soda is also bad for the internet...


You're picky, you makes me sad. Sad

One last try, if you don't like this, you need to check with the doctor.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Mikael Nolen
H I T M E N
Butcher Shop
#10912 - 2016-12-26 19:36:08 UTC
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#10913 - 2016-12-26 19:41:45 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Val Kaleth wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:


On the upside... that's not the worst in Ishtanchuk's bag of horrors. Shocked

On the downside... nah, there's no downside.

Merry Xmas LAGL, here's my gift for the nice boys and girls in New Eden!



That is....a little better, but not really that much. X

Nana Skalski wrote:
Timezone o/

I am so full. Eating all the time.
I had no internet yesterday morning. Good thing someone was there to repair it.
I think I know why there was no internet. Umaru-chan must have done something to it.
Like last time.


LOL...

Moral of story, soda is also bad for the internet...


You're picky, you makes me sad. Sad

One last try, if you don't like this, you need to check with the doctor.

*polishes her suit of armor*
Aaaah... thats nice. :3
Yiole Gionglao
#10914 - 2016-12-26 23:39:53 UTC
Another day, another war... it's a strong enemy with two vassal states, but I've survived the initial onslaught and now I am attacking them, pushing my territorial interests agains a vassal. Sooner or later I'll have to attack the main state and force her to stop the war, but, that will take long and won't be today.

Nighties, lovelies.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Val Kaleth
Realm of Mischief
DammFam
#10915 - 2016-12-27 07:35:36 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:


You're picky, you makes me sad. Sad

One last try, if you don't like this, you need to check with the doctor.


DR HELP, someone on the internet broke me with music Shocked

Feel free to join me in game in the "Realm of Mischief" channel.

🇮🇪

disappears in a cloud of rust

Taishoku Mayaki
Feeling Cute Today
#10916 - 2016-12-27 10:03:58 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Another day, another war... it's a strong enemy with two vassal states, but I've survived the initial onslaught and now I am attacking them, pushing my territorial interests agains a vassal. Sooner or later I'll have to attack the main state and force her to stop the war, but, that will take long and won't be today.

Nighties, lovelies.


I've been playing a lot of EUIV lately, have a mod that brings the start date back a fair bit and i've been having a go at forming the mongol empire. I have most of all of Mongolia under direct leadership or owned by vassals, but invading Xia Xia and China is going to be hard. Lol

Also still need to fit in a proper warhammer total war wood elf game in before we start invading the south in EvE as that's going to be a long old slog.

"Right-O, lets get undocked and see what falls off the ship"

Yiole Gionglao
#10917 - 2016-12-27 13:13:43 UTC
Taishoku Mayaki wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Another day, another war... it's a strong enemy with two vassal states, but I've survived the initial onslaught and now I am attacking them, pushing my territorial interests agains a vassal. Sooner or later I'll have to attack the main state and force her to stop the war, but, that will take long and won't be today.

Nighties, lovelies.


I've been playing a lot of EUIV lately, have a mod that brings the start date back a fair bit and i've been having a go at forming the mongol empire. I have most of all of Mongolia under direct leadership or owned by vassals, but invading Xia Xia and China is going to be hard. Lol

Also still need to fit in a proper warhammer total war wood elf game in before we start invading the south in EvE as that's going to be a long old slog.


Well I'm playing Civilization IV Beyond the Sword but yes, war is tough. Catherine of Russia and her vassals Incas and France are against me (Pericles of the Greek), I am beating the Incas but sooner or later will be Russia's turn. I need Uranium ore which is in Inca territory, but also is close to French territory... it's gonna be difficult.

BTW I am playing an Earth-like map. My nation Greece occupies most of Africa south of the Sahara desert, with a strong presence in Egypt and Middle East. I am expandng to the Black Sea and Russia is spread over most of Europe and northern Africa.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Random McNally
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#10918 - 2016-12-27 13:19:55 UTC
Morning lovelies o/

Hope you all had a nice Xmas!

Host of High Drag Podcast. http://highdrag.wordpress.com/

Space music http://minddivided.com

I G Channel HighDragChat

Broadcast4Reps

Ria Nieyli
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#10919 - 2016-12-27 16:08:13 UTC
Merry Christmas, am alive and well, for whom it may concern.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#10920 - 2016-12-27 16:54:03 UTC
Hello and Merry Christmas o/

We thought maybe something terrible happened, like a radioactive monster devoured you. P